Packet loss issue

Discus and support Packet loss issue in XboX Networking Hardware to solve the problem; Packet loss issue Please let us know what were the result of your continues ping. Press Ctrl c and post up the summary at the end of result.... Discussion in 'XboX Networking Hardware' started by Joshybo, Dec 30, 2020.

1. Joshybo
    Joshybo Guest

Packet loss issue

Packet loss issue
    Please let us know what were the result of your continues ping.

Press Ctrl c and post up the summary at the end of result.

:)

Joshybo, Dec 30, 2020
  2. TheSylntChamber Win User

WHY????

Oh and if you had 50% packet loss to Google then right there is your problem and it fits with the issue you described. Packet loss.
  3. Qualthis Win User

100% Packet Loss

Same issue. 100% Packet loss. No packet loss from my PC. Wireless connection via my Xbox one. Has been working fine just 10 hours ago. Tried it today: 100% packet loss.
  4. Mister Cazador Win User

Error 0x801901f4

Detailed network statistics

download speed

42.41Mbps

upload speed

Packet loss

1%

MTU

Latency

170m

wireless strength

100%
    Thanks for that info. Please see our Multiplayer Connection troubleshooting guide as it includes steps for issues pertaining to packet loss
    under "You have high packet loss". While your packet loss is not currently high, any packet loss can contribute to any network issues you're experiencing.
  5. taidara Win User

Packet loss issue

Please let us know what were the result of your continues ping.

Press Ctrl c and post up the summary at the end of result.
  6. Joshybo Win User

Packet loss issue

Yes i ran 8.8.8.8 and its still the same issue ive done everything that was recommened for me to do and still same problem do you know a solution or why this is happening
Thema:

Packet loss issue

1. Packet loss issue - Similar Threads - Packet loss issue

2. Issue with Series X Packet loss (started 2 days ago)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Issue with Series X Packet loss (started 2 days ago): I am currently unable to play any multiplayer game (tried apex, cod black ops, cod mw) as i am receiving upwards of 20% package loss. the xbox is connected to router via ethernet cable and tests...
  3. Insane packet loss and latency issues xbox one

in XBoX on Consoles
    Insane packet loss and latency issues xbox one: I can't be the only one recently experiencing horrendous packet loss and latency issues. I've done multiple speed tests, and I'm always on 25+mbps download, 0% packet loss and between 30 and 50...
  4. After latest July 2019 Xbox update getting packet loss and lag issues when playing...

in XBoX on Consoles
    After latest July 2019 Xbox update getting packet loss and lag issues when playing...: So I was out of town for two weeks and came back two days ago and when I turned on my Xbox One X it said it had a new update. I updated it and now every game I play is giving my packet loss issues...
  5. : Upload Issues/ As well as packet loss issues

in XboX Networking Hardware
    : Upload Issues/ As well as packet loss issues: : Upload Issues/ As well as packet loss issues I will attempt to do this and respond when it is done. 97baee76-a19c-441f-9edd-54cc47f5344f
  6. Xbox says I have 27% packet loss and MTU issues, which won't allow me to play multiplayer

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox says I have 27% packet loss and MTU issues, which won't allow me to play multiplayer: Been having this issue for a few days now. I have asked other communities and they weren't much help but I was told to utilize an ethernet connection and this issues might be fixed. At this point,...
  7. XBOX One S: Network connectivity issues - Ethernet Packet Loss

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBOX One S: Network connectivity issues - Ethernet Packet Loss: For history, please refer to New Xbox One S drops network connection when in Instant On mode The above thread is locked for further additions, demonstrates a far reaching issue affecting many...
  8. Packet loss and latency issues

in XBoX on Consoles
    Packet loss and latency issues: I'm having trouble with packet loss and high latency on my wireless connection, any tips on how to resolve this without an ether net cable? Thanks in advance. a89c0bb6-3b0f-4394-b2d7-69c52e1bc322
  9. [GUIDE] Troubleshoot and Fix Packet Loss Issues with your Xbox

in XBoX on Consoles
    [GUIDE] Troubleshoot and Fix Packet Loss Issues with your Xbox: Hi Everyone! Hopefully this guide will help those that have come across the dreaded Packet Loss Issue that can sometimes effect Game Downloads, Gameplay and Parties with friends. Start to...
  10. 100% packet loss issue solution

in XBoX on Consoles
    100% packet loss issue solution: Last night while I was port forwarding to my Xbox, I tested a few ports after imputing them and my Xbox ran fine. after that I turned off my Xbox, shortly after while still in my router settings I...