Pad XBOX ONE S Windows 10

Discus and support Pad XBOX ONE S Windows 10 in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Hello. I have an Xbox ONE S pad (6CL-00002), connected to a PC with Windows 10 via bluetooth (normal), I installed xbox accessory, the pad is detected... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Diabelnyy, Jan 7, 2019.

1. Diabelnyy
    Diabelnyy Guest

Hello.

I have an Xbox ONE S pad (6CL-00002), connected to a PC with Windows 10 via bluetooth (normal), I installed xbox accessory, the pad is detected by the system as well in games, But I have 2 problems.

1. If connect it via a USB cable (with data support) to update the pad, is not detected by the xbox accessory, even though the game works on the cable.

2. The pad has a 3.5 mm headphone connector when plug headphones into the Pad, there is no sound.

I will be grateful for any suggestion.

:)

Diabelnyy, Jan 7, 2019
Thema:

1. Pad XBOX ONE S Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Pad Windows

2. problema pad xbox[xbox pad problem]

in XBoX on Windows
    problema pad xbox[xbox pad problem]: ho un problema relativo ad uno spegnimento improvviso del pad quando sollevato. nel video sottostante si puo' osservare il problema. Ripeto il pad funziona solo quando il sensore di movimento...
  3. Razor pad doesn't connect.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Razor pad doesn't connect.: Hi i have problem with pad razer wildcat its connected to usb but its not workin light on pad just blinks. Any Suggestions? 70108844-f78f-4b7a-84cc-f63db75e69d3
  4. 윈10 전용 xbox 패드 무선 어댑터가 고장난거 같은데 수리 가능한가요? [Edit - Translation] - Win10 only xbox pad...

in XBoX on Windows
    윈10 전용 xbox 패드 무선 어댑터가 고장난거 같은데 수리 가능한가요? [Edit - Translation] - Win10 only xbox pad...: 컴퓨터에서 아예 인식을 안합니다 수리 해주나요? 아니면 새로 사야 까요? [Edit - Translation] - I do not recognize it on my computer. Do you fix it? Or should I buy a new one? 455cdb0c-87a4-427a-a7b3-99c80d4b4c7c
  5. after shutting down my new One X my pad stays turned on and inactive

in XBoX on Consoles
    after shutting down my new One X my pad stays turned on and inactive: Hello Everyone, Yesterday I bought my new One X. I made a starting configuration, copied some settings from my previous One S and started enjoying the game. But when I try to shut down the...
  6. Elite pad grips?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Elite pad grips?: Hi, had my elite pad for about 9 months, the grips have come off on one side, does anyone know if Microshaft will supply new ones I can glue on or whether they will replace the pad? I can't find...
  7. How to see percentage of pad xbox one on pc? Windows 10...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to see percentage of pad xbox one on pc? Windows 10...: How to see percentage of pad xbox one on pc? Windows 10... Thank's 24af1cee-7ccc-49b3-a3e3-32cb7287a8f5
  8. Using the chat pad over Bluetooth with the Xbox one s controller on windows 10 doesn't work

in XBoX on Consoles
    Using the chat pad over Bluetooth with the Xbox one s controller on windows 10 doesn't work: -I have updated the controller and chat pad -I have updated bluetooth drivers -I have the latest windows update -It works over microusb d8370d92-99e7-4cb9-b084-51f725104754
  9. Various problems with xbone pad and Windows 10

in XBoX on Consoles
    Various problems with xbone pad and Windows 10: I was trying to connect to Your chat app, but it doesn't seem to work ether. I cannot fill the required forms. So. I've bought 2 xbone gamepads for my pc. I don't have a xbone nor xbox360. While...
  10. Xbox 360 controlller is seen in Game Controllers window as my previous pad in Windows 7

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 controlller is seen in Game Controllers window as my previous pad in Windows 7: I had my Xbox controller delivered today, so first I uninstalled the drivers for my two previous pads - a generic one and a Speedlink XEOX SL-6566-BK. There wasn't a prompt for a reboot, so I...