Pad XBOX ONE S Windows 10

Discus and support Pad XBOX ONE S Windows 10 in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Hello. I have an Xbox ONE S pad (6CL-00002), connected to a PC with Windows 10 via bluetooth (normal), I installed xbox accessory, the pad is detected... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Diabelnyy, Jan 7, 2019.

1. Diabelnyy
    Diabelnyy Guest

Hello.

I have an Xbox ONE S pad (6CL-00002), connected to a PC with Windows 10 via bluetooth (normal), I installed xbox accessory, the pad is detected by the system as well in games, But I have 2 problems.

1. If connect it via a USB cable (with data support) to update the pad, is not detected by the xbox accessory, even though the game works on the cable.

2. The pad has a 3.5 mm headphone connector when plug headphones into the Pad, there is no sound.

I will be grateful for any suggestion.

:)

Diabelnyy, Jan 7, 2019
  2. Diabelnyy Win User

few models of sennheiser headphones.

With cable they are work.

Question is:

If i use a wireless adapter for Windows from Microsoft, they will work ? As i know a original adapter use a WiFi so maybe that change something ?
  3. XBF George L Win User

Thanks for your reply!

Here are some Side notes from the article:

Notes

• Bluetooth requires a PC running the Windows 10 Anniversary Update. See
      Windows Update: FAQ
      to learn how to get the latest Windows update.
    • For best performance, update your controller. See
      How to update your Xbox One Controller on Windows 10
    • Bluetooth is supported on PCs, tablets, and laptops. It is not supported on mobile devices.
    • Bluetooth does not support any attachments, such as headsets, chatpads, or the Xbox Stereo Adapter.
    • We recommend connecting only one controller at a time using Bluetooth.
    To update the controller have you tried different USB cables?

Hope this helps.
  4. baltyofgod Win User

No changes nothing dude sorry:/
  5. XBF Diego M Win User

Hi Diabelnyy,

Unfortunately it's not possible to connect your headset via Bluetooth, unless your headset or headphones have built in Bluetooth. If the headset's are Bluetooth capable, then you would need to set them up via your PC's Bluetooth settings, but I'm not sure
    if you can have multiple devices connected via Bluetooth at the same time.

You would need to directly connect the headset to your PC via the 3.5 mm audio port. Connecting into the controller will not work unless you are playing on an Xbox One console.

The Xbox wireless controller adapter for PC will not work in trying to connect a headset via Bluetooth.
  6. baltyofgod Win User

The pad updates to the console. When you attach the pad to your PC you should see if in the Xbox menu in your Windows settings. See if there is a something to update the pad for your PC. What brand of headphones are they? Some headphones are not supported
    because they do not have the Microsofono
Thema:

1. Pad XBOX ONE S Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Pad Windows

2. Xbox controller spamming down on D-pad

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox controller spamming down on D-pad: I just bought an Xbox-licensed One controller from Walmart. I unbox it, plug it in, and I can’t even use it cause the controller keeps spamming down on the d-pad as if I were pressing it, but I’m...
  3. xbox one s 패드를 수리받기 위해서 필요한 것 [Translation - What you need to get your Xbox One s pad repaired]

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox one s 패드를 수리받기 위해서 필요한 것 [Translation - What you need to get your Xbox One s pad repaired]: xbox one s 패드 lb키가 장났는지 눌러도 인식이 되지않습니다. 그래서 수리를 받으 하는데 품을 받은 것은 작년 7월 달 입니다. 그리 이 품은 넥슨에서 했던 이벤트에 당첨이 되서 받은 패드입니다. 수리를 받을 수 있는지 받을 수 있다면 필요한 것이 무엇인지 궁급합니다. [Translation - If the Xbox One s pad...
  4. Xbox one controller D Pad sticking and double clicking issue, FIXED easy way

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox one controller D Pad sticking and double clicking issue, FIXED easy way: so after looking through the internet trying to find a way to stop my d pad double clicking to no real avail, having downloaded the game controller tester from the store it became obvious my left...
  5. Xbox One pad update and crash!

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox One pad update and crash!: Hi all. Just wanted to update the firmware of the gamepad, I plug the usb, launch the Xbox Accessories app on the PC aaaaaaaand CRASH ! No way to turn on the pad again...it's just dead! Any clue...
  6. Windows i pady z różnych wersji XBox [Translation-Windows and pads from different versions...

in XBoX on Windows
    Windows i pady z różnych wersji XBox [Translation-Windows and pads from different versions...: Hej, Mam obecnie na PC pod Win10 podpięty pad z xbox360. Potrzebuje drugi, ale nie jest nigdzie dostępny oryginalny pad z 360' Pytani brzmi czy jak dokupię pad z xboxone to czy oba pady będą...
  7. How to see percentage of pad xbox one on pc? Windows 10...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to see percentage of pad xbox one on pc? Windows 10...: How to see percentage of pad xbox one on pc? Windows 10... Thank's 24af1cee-7ccc-49b3-a3e3-32cb7287a8f5
  8. Using the chat pad over Bluetooth with the Xbox one s controller on windows 10 doesn't work

in XBoX on Consoles
    Using the chat pad over Bluetooth with the Xbox one s controller on windows 10 doesn't work: -I have updated the controller and chat pad -I have updated bluetooth drivers -I have the latest windows update -It works over microusb d8370d92-99e7-4cb9-b084-51f725104754
  9. Various problems with xbone pad and Windows 10

in XBoX on Consoles
    Various problems with xbone pad and Windows 10: I was trying to connect to Your chat app, but it doesn't seem to work ether. I cannot fill the required forms. So. I've bought 2 xbone gamepads for my pc. I don't have a xbone nor xbox360. While...
  10. Xbox 360 controlller is seen in Game Controllers window as my previous pad in Windows 7

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 controlller is seen in Game Controllers window as my previous pad in Windows 7: I had my Xbox controller delivered today, so first I uninstalled the drivers for my two previous pads - a generic one and a Speedlink XEOX SL-6566-BK. There wasn't a prompt for a reboot, so I...