Page dépanner (troubleshoot)

Discus and support Page dépanner (troubleshoot) in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Bonjour Depuis plusieurs jours,ma xbox one a un problème. Lorsque que je l'allume cela me mets sur la page troubleshoot. Sur cette page je suis... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by véro fred et les 4, Oct 22, 2019.

1. Page dépanner (troubleshoot)

Bonjour

Depuis plusieurs jours,ma xbox one a un problème.

Lorsque que je l'allume cela me mets sur la page troubleshoot.

Sur cette page je suis bloqué car si j'appuie sur le bouton continuer cela me fais un écran noir et si je veux la réinitialiser cela me l'éteint instantanément et me renvoie sur la page troubleshoot .

Aider moi s'il vous plaît.

Merci

[Translation - Hello For several days, my xbox one has a problem. When I turn it on it puts me on the troubleshoot page. On this page I am blocked because if I press the button continue it makes me a black screen and if I want to reset it it turns
    me off instantly and sends me back to the troubleshoot page. Please help me. Thank you]

:)

véro fred et les 4, Oct 22, 2019
  2. véro fred et les 4 Win User

If you want my console ID

[Mod Removed - Personal Information]
  3. XBF Leo G Win User

Hello véro,

Thank you for posting on the Xbox forums. We understand that your console is taking you to the troubleshooting screen instead of the home screen due to a failed system update. Is your console enrolled in the

Xbox Insider Program
    ? Does the console send you back to the troubleshooting screen after you select the factory reset that keeps games and apps or removes everything? If both factory resets and the offline system update did not resolve the issue, the console

may need to be repaired
    . You can register your device and set up a repair through the Microsoft website. The article we provided explains more about how to complete this process. Be sure to let us know the results!
  4. véro fred et les 4 Win User

Yes but that didn't work

What can I do now
  5. {Parity} Win User

6. WPAK Win User

Stuck on troubleshoot page

Hi there,

please see the steps for E102 on this trouble shooting page, it has all the steps to try regarding this error code

https://support.xbox.com/xbox-one/console/startup-error-solution

Including the offline steps

If all fails you will either need to set up a repair or contact Xbox Support like mentioned on that troubleshooting page. When contacting Xbox Support use either the Phone option or the Microsoft Support Chat option on http://support.xbox.com/contact-us
Thema:

1. Page dépanner (troubleshoot) - Similar Threads - Page dépanner troubleshoot

2. Xcloud beta registration page not found

in XBoX on Mobile
    Xcloud beta registration page not found: hello, do you have a direct link to subscribe to the xcloud beta? the link provided by microsoft puts me on the page to buy the Gamepass ultimate, I already have it and I am logged into my account...
  3. Store shows no info, crashes after selecting a page (games, apps, etc.) Beta

in XboX Insiders
    Store shows no info, crashes after selecting a page (games, apps, etc.) Beta: My store app shows nothing, loads for a minute and says something is wrong? Restarted, hard restarted, etc. The store isnt even recognized as the most recently used app as the large main...
  4. The old Manage page is still hidden within the new dashboard. Hope they bring it back, the...

in XboX Insiders
    The old Manage page is still hidden within the new dashboard. Hope they bring it back, the...: [IMG] submitted by /u/Tyrantes [link] [comments]
  5. Xbox Settings Page Doesn't Exist

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Settings Page Doesn't Exist: So I was trying to join a couple of my friends on their forge map they made together, and it said your account doesn't allow community stuff. I thought it would be an easy fix, I just needed to...
  6. Where is the web page about "Optimized games for Xbox One X"?!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Where is the web page about "Optimized games for Xbox One X"?!: What happened to the page listing One X optimized games? I understand the need to highlight the S/X Series, but why delete the One X page? I use it very often to guide my game purchase decisions....
  7. Links to 'Help' are often broken and lead to non existing pages.

in XBoX on Windows
    Links to 'Help' are often broken and lead to non existing pages.: This all started with an issue with my Xbox controller. I went to Microsoft's website, and under Devices I found the controller and clicked on "Get help online" which took me here:...
  8. Xbox Settings page is missing

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Settings page is missing: So I wanted to join a realm, but whenever I try to go to a realm the error message "You cannot play because of how your account is set up appears. It gives you a link to an article witch then...
  9. Stuck on Set your Experience Page in Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020

in XBoX on Windows
    Stuck on Set your Experience Page in Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020: i downloaded the game two days ago, and after a lot of trouble, and increasing my paging size, i was able to succeed in performing a couple flights. when i came back the next morning, it wouldnt...
  10. System Updates Solution page

in XBoX on Consoles
    System Updates Solution page: Hi does anyone have a working link to the system updates solution page? I have an Xbox One S 1681 which gives various errors after an update Edit: I have found it...