Page dépanner (troubleshoot)

Discus and support Page dépanner (troubleshoot) in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Bonjour Depuis plusieurs jours,ma xbox one a un problème. Lorsque que je l'allume cela me mets sur la page troubleshoot. Sur cette page je suis... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by véro fred et les 4, Oct 22, 2019.

1. Page dépanner (troubleshoot)

Bonjour

Depuis plusieurs jours,ma xbox one a un problème.

Lorsque que je l'allume cela me mets sur la page troubleshoot.

Sur cette page je suis bloqué car si j'appuie sur le bouton continuer cela me fais un écran noir et si je veux la réinitialiser cela me l'éteint instantanément et me renvoie sur la page troubleshoot .

Aider moi s'il vous plaît.

Merci

[Translation - Hello For several days, my xbox one has a problem. When I turn it on it puts me on the troubleshoot page. On this page I am blocked because if I press the button continue it makes me a black screen and if I want to reset it it turns
    me off instantly and sends me back to the troubleshoot page. Please help me. Thank you]

:)

véro fred et les 4, Oct 22, 2019
  2. véro fred et les 4 Win User

If you want my console ID

[Mod Removed - Personal Information]
  3. XBF Leo G Win User

Hello véro,

Thank you for posting on the Xbox forums. We understand that your console is taking you to the troubleshooting screen instead of the home screen due to a failed system update. Is your console enrolled in the

Xbox Insider Program
    ? Does the console send you back to the troubleshooting screen after you select the factory reset that keeps games and apps or removes everything? If both factory resets and the offline system update did not resolve the issue, the console

may need to be repaired
    . You can register your device and set up a repair through the Microsoft website. The article we provided explains more about how to complete this process. Be sure to let us know the results!
  4. véro fred et les 4 Win User

Yes but that didn't work

What can I do now
  5. {Parity} Win User

6. WPAK Win User

Stuck on troubleshoot page

Hi there,

please see the steps for E102 on this trouble shooting page, it has all the steps to try regarding this error code

https://support.xbox.com/xbox-one/console/startup-error-solution

Including the offline steps

If all fails you will either need to set up a repair or contact Xbox Support like mentioned on that troubleshooting page. When contacting Xbox Support use either the Phone option or the Microsoft Support Chat option on http://support.xbox.com/contact-us
Thema:

1. Page dépanner (troubleshoot) - Similar Threads - Page dépanner troubleshoot

2. So having an issue with the streaming app. Wont let me get past this page inside the app...

in XboX Insiders
    So having an issue with the streaming app. Wont let me get past this page inside the app...: [IMG] submitted by /u/hellsgood [link] [comments]
  3. Refund Page 404 and long support wait time

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Refund Page 404 and long support wait time: Hi all, I made a purchase by mistake today, but each time I go to the Refund page, whether I access it via Orders section or directly via xbox.com/refunds, it greets me with a 404 page. I went...
  4. Why is youtube showing white blanks on a search results page, using xbox one edge app?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why is youtube showing white blanks on a search results page, using xbox one edge app?: I've tried restarting app, xbox, modem. It started it after setting up a new modem, with higher speeds. Wired connection 2556e7dc-6dd5-4a3e-8a10-d8e1865571a1
  5. Page not found? Project x cloud

in XboX Insiders
    Page not found? Project x cloud: Trying to register for project x cloud. Keeps telling me page no found on Xbox website. Canada. Any ideas on a new link? submitted by /u/ledBASEDpaint [link] [comments]
  6. How do i switch between home pages?

in XboX Insiders
    How do i switch between home pages?: 2 surveys want me to switch between home page e3 and e4, how do i switch between these? submitted by /u/JoeySTRIKE_alt [link] [comments]
  7. Anyone else having this same issue? When I hit the button I'm just brought to a page that's...

in XboX Insiders
    Anyone else having this same issue? When I hit the button I'm just brought to a page that's...: [IMG] submitted by /u/birby-birb [link] [comments]
  8. Refund page isn't working???

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Refund page isn't working???: I am trying to get a refund and it says the page is down. need this fixed asap. ad970497-7d37-4f9a-ab11-dc01442d2907
  9. New Xbox support page

in XboX Insiders
    New Xbox support page: I am a alpha skip head just trying to do the quest for the new support page and when I went on it it just says look away your not an insider submitted by /u/ballyinator01 [link] [comments]
  10. My x box one stops at the green start page. Cannon get further

in XBoX on Consoles
    My x box one stops at the green start page. Cannon get further: My x box starts with the green xbox one start page. But then it stops there. I have tried to restart but every time I just come to the green start page and cannot get any further. Any body knows...