Paid $1 for gold subscription and 1000 apex coins but didnt receive the coins

Discus and support Paid $1 for gold subscription and 1000 apex coins but didnt receive the coins in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; I paid for that promo but i didnt receive any message from xbox :( 9d04d678-193e-4654-a82b-041f4dba863f Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by dA mAsTeR 55, Apr 15, 2019.

1. dA mAsTeR 55
    dA mAsTeR 55 Guest

I paid for that promo but i didnt receive any message from xbox Paid :( for gold subscription and 1000 apex coins but didnt receive the coins :(

:)

dA mAsTeR 55, Apr 15, 2019
  2. H3PA80R Win User

I guess it could take a while since the promotion says that the coins will be added on or until 06/30/2019. You only can wait until you get the message.
  3. Smwutches Win User

Per the terms of the offer, you should receive a code for the coins on or before 06/30/2019

3 Months Xbox Game Pass for $1 from 4/11/2019 though 5/12/20191 Month Gold for $1: Promotional discounts not available in Quebec or Russia. Limit: 1 offer per account. $1 introductory offer not valid for existing subscribers.
    After first month, Xbox Live Gold subscription continues to be charged at the then-current regular monthly price (subject to change), unless cancelled. Plus applicable taxes. Bonus Apex Legends coins only available for a limited time from 4/11/2019 9:00 PM
    PDT through 5/12/2019 11:59 PDT. To redeem, a digital code for 1000 Apex Legends coins will be sent to your Xbox Message Center on your Xbox One console by 6/30/2019.
  4. AngelObullets Win User

Hi there Da Master 55

It can take a while to register a code for you please be patient it should arrive soon, if you do not receive the coins by the end of the promo (by 06/30/2019).
  5. Darkwolfecze Win User

Wow, I cant see offer for 1000 coins. Where have you got it? I have tried Xbox.com, but there is only join GamePass for 1$, but no Apex Coins.
  6. M3tal Daz3 Win User

It might take a little bit of time for the purchase to register to the account. If restarting the console doesn't push the transaction through for you, please reach out to the EA Support and they'll do
    what they can to place them on the account.

Click here to contact an EA Advisor
Thema:

1. Paid $1 for gold subscription and 1000 apex coins but didnt receive the coins - Similar Threads - Paid gold subscription

2. Отключение оплаченной подписки голд на xbox one [Turn off a paid gold subscription on Xbox One]

in XBoX on Windows
    Отключение оплаченной подписки голд на xbox one [Turn off a paid gold subscription on Xbox One]: Добрый день, подскажите, возможно ли отключить уже оплаченную подписку на икс бокс фифа 19 с возвратом денежных средств? Translation: [Good afternoon, prompt, is it possible to disable the...
  3. paid 2 times for my XBOX LIVE GOLD subscription

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    paid 2 times for my XBOX LIVE GOLD subscription: Hi, i've paid 2 times 59.99€ the 01/25/2017 just for 1 subscription at XBOX LIVE GOLD 12 MONTHS. Could you credit me 59.99€? Thank you 80493b33-b38f-4c6f-8dec-f83e40b7ea9f
  4. X-box Gold subscription is not working anymore, although I paid for it

in XBoX Games and Apps
    X-box Gold subscription is not working anymore, although I paid for it: We have a running monthly subscription for Xbox Gold, which I changed to a yearly subscription. The change over is scheduled for end september. But after doing this, Xbox gold mentions that I...
  5. Xbox gold not allowing usage, despite saying my subscription is paid for

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox gold not allowing usage, despite saying my subscription is paid for: [img] [img] [img] I have attempted to use Xbox gold today, which I renewed for a year on 21/12/17. However, upon signing in I learnt I did not have access to my gold. I checked the website to...
  6. Lost Access to Paid Content after Renewing Xbox Live Gold Subscription

in XBoX on Consoles
    Lost Access to Paid Content after Renewing Xbox Live Gold Subscription: I have lost all access to my games and other paid ontent after renewing my Xbox Live Gold subscription on Feb. 2nd. Internet and network are fine. There appears to be an ongoing service outage,...
  7. Paid twice for Xbox gold monthly subscription

in XBoX on Consoles
    Paid twice for Xbox gold monthly subscription: Hi there, So I subscribed to Xbox Live Gold Membership twice by mistake. I wanted to find out how a refund can be arranged? 0d20bc4d-bb0d-4cb1-93ff-fafca427aa22
  8. paid for a subscription for a years gold and was denyied

in XBoX on Consoles
    paid for a subscription for a years gold and was denyied: I paid for a years gold of xboxgold and it is saying that my subscription was over due, I just payed it like a month ago, so what the heck is going on with you guys?...
  9. My subscription to Xbox Gold is not active even though it says it's paid for.

in XBoX on Consoles
    My subscription to Xbox Gold is not active even though it says it's paid for.: Good evening, My subscription to Xbox Live Gold is registering as paid for on the subscription manager screen. Yet, whenever I try to access any Gold service it tells me I have to subscribe....
  10. Xbox One Gold Subscription Paid Twice?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One Gold Subscription Paid Twice?: Seems as though my Gold Subscription was renewed twice this year. Just got a Renewal message for today, May 15th, yet I also had another message for Renewal on May 8th. I haven't added another...