paid & downloaded games on multiple accounts

Discus and support paid & downloaded games on multiple accounts in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi. I wanted to know if i baught a game with my current profile and sold my xbox, the new owner deletes my profile and logs in theirs, will the game... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by S3XYduck, Aug 29, 2019.

1. S3XYduck
    S3XYduck Guest

Hi. I wanted to know if i baught a game with my current profile and sold my xbox, the new owner deletes my profile and logs in theirs, will the game work for them ?

:)

S3XYduck, Aug 29, 2019
  2. Saeleth Win User

Purchases you have made are tied to your account, the new owner would have to buy their own copy of games. Seriously though, never sell your XBox without removing all traces of your account from it first, that is a major account security issue.
  3. IRB Win User

As additional information, if you don't change Xbox Home and the new owner delete your profile but save the downloaded games, he can play your games (digital license for your home console).
    Leaving the console as Home Xbox when sold to someone else would be against the rules for what the Home Console feature is designed for. It is intended to be used to share content within a household. Not with other users outwith that.
  4. MoltenDarkman Win User

Games that you download or buy on your profile will be linked to your gamertag. The new owner would have to buy the game there self to play it,on his or her gamertag.
  5. XS1CkSk1LLZX94 Win User

The games/downloads are linked to the gamer tag. The new owner will have to start a fresh profile and go from there.
  6. napalm 31337 Win User

As additional information, if you don't change Xbox Home and the new owner delete your profile but save the downloaded games, he can play your games (digital license for your home console).
Thema:

1. paid & downloaded games on multiple accounts - Similar Threads - paid downloaded games

2. Xbox gamertag interfering with re-download of PAID game on RCA android tablet

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox gamertag interfering with re-download of PAID game on RCA android tablet: I had to reset my RCA android tablet back to factory settings. Bummer, but was acting wonky. Got what little I keep on it set up again except my paid for subscription of "Microsoft Premium...
  3. Game is paid but not possible to download

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game is paid but not possible to download: Hello everyone.I have a big problem i buy DLC to forza horizon 4 and when i try to download fortune island its shows a information about paid it again ... but its paid money gone from account but...
  4. Paid for game download and it doesn't work

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Paid for game download and it doesn't work: Hi guys, I purchased Need for Speed Rivals from my xbox one and after it downloaded it doesn't load past the title page. The payment came off but I either want to reload or get a refund, can...
  5. Unable to download Xbox 360 game on Xbox One (having already been paid for)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to download Xbox 360 game on Xbox One (having already been paid for): An Xbox 360 game (Left for dead 2) that I used to be able to play on my Xbox One suddenly disappeared from my games library. I have tried the ‘store’ and directs me to Xbox.com saying it can’t be...
  6. Paid app (Game) not showing in my library to download.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Paid app (Game) not showing in my library to download.: I am not sure if this is the best place for asking for support but it seems the most convenient. A problem I have experienced is: I have bought a game (Forza Horizon 3) from an outside source:...
  7. CANNOT PLAY DOWNLOADED GAMES I PAID FOR BECAUSE OF MICROSOFT TACTICS

in XBoX Games and Apps
    CANNOT PLAY DOWNLOADED GAMES I PAID FOR BECAUSE OF MICROSOFT TACTICS: Recently my wife got me an XBOX ONE which came with some games, one disc and other game was a download, as well as a one month XBOX live subscription. We paid over $500.00 and I cannot play the...
  8. if you paid for the app and have problems downloading it may be you two meny game app ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    if you paid for the app and have problems downloading it may be you two meny game app ...: if your having problems downloading all car pass forza horizon 3 that means either you have a lot games trying to reinstall. it takes longer then it should you can also try updating your xbox one...
  9. bought and paid for digital games but are not downloading

in XBoX Games and Apps
    bought and paid for digital games but are not downloading: Hi my mom allowed me to buy some games the point is we bought some games but they are not downloading we bought Rise of the Tomb Raider the Delux edition i think it was called basically its...
  10. Paid a game but can't download it

in XBoX on Consoles
    Paid a game but can't download it: Hello, Yesterday i tried to buy Fifa 18 i got an error message but 30minutes later i've got a message from by bank telling me that i've paid 62€99 euros to Microsoft Store for my purchasing but i...