Paid for but have not received after I have all my info

Discus and support Paid for but have not received after I have all my info in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; I paid for my Xbox one x 2k19 bundle on December 5th 2018 it went through in my bank statement but I never received a confirmation number from... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by TravisShilobrit, Feb 7, 2019.

1. Paid for but have not received after I have all my info

I paid for my Xbox one x 2k19 bundle on December 5th 2018 it went through in my bank statement but I never received a confirmation number from Microsoft and they said I did it on the Dec 17th but it did not go through but 523.95 was missing off of my card
    and that's the only thing that would be that much on that day I have them everything they needed my bank statement my name number Microsoft info and they have done nothing and I haven't even received my Xbox bundle. That I proved I paid for on December 5th

:)

TravisShilobrit, Feb 7, 2019
  2. XBF Leslie D Win User

Hi

Thank you for letting us know that the answer has been provided. We'll be locking the thread as the only solution available has been provided. If you ever require any help with any other issues please feel free to come back to the Xbox Forums
    for further assistance.

For those reading this thread, please feel free to create a new thread asking for assistance.
  3. TravisShilobrit Win User

I Mean it is my kids Christmas present for heavens sake......how much more do I have to prove. Sorry im not trying to be rude just very frustraded and trying not to lose my patients its been over a month now and they keep pushing me off to the side I just
    had a customer care hang up on me cause they cant figure out what to do. it may seem to them like I didn't pay for it but. but I have sent them several photos on several separate occasions with all my info verified and nice and clear to see.

If you have anyother way to get a hold of someone I can speak to that would not hang up on me would be awesome

Thanks again
  4. Smwutches Win User

5. TravisShilobrit Win User

Thanks for the help anyway thought I would try something else not getting anywhere with them..
  6. choppyseize Win User

You would have to contact the credit card company to find out what's going on. If the payment didn't go through it would be on the cards end.
Thema:

1. Paid for but have not received after I have all my info - Similar Threads - Paid received info

2. Xbox live gold paid but not received

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox live gold paid but not received: Today I received the message from paypal of the transaction but once the recurring billing was deactivated I could not find the active subscription on my account. How can I get my money back? How...
  3. Purchased a 10 euro xbox card, paid with ideal. Money gone in bank nothing received from...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Purchased a 10 euro xbox card, paid with ideal. Money gone in bank nothing received from...: Yesterday I purchased a 10 euro xbox card, through xbox.com paid with ideal. Money gone in bank, still nothing received from microsoft. Regards e 8de213d6-2c6f-4352-8bc1-ba566267ba8b
  4. Paid $1 for gold subscription and 1000 apex coins but didnt receive the coins

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Paid $1 for gold subscription and 1000 apex coins but didnt receive the coins: I paid for that promo but i didnt receive any message from xbox :( 9d04d678-193e-4654-a82b-041f4dba863f
  5. Paid for xbox live membership via credit card and havent received the membership

in XBoX on Consoles
    Paid for xbox live membership via credit card and havent received the membership: Today I paid for a xbox live gold membership via credit card, and the money was charged to the credit card but I havent received the membership yet. The order status says pending but the credit...
  6. Pagué Xbox live gold pero recibí el servicio a medias (I paid Xbox live gold but I received...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Pagué Xbox live gold pero recibí el servicio a medias (I paid Xbox live gold but I received...: Pagué la Suscripción de 20 pesos por mes de Xbox Live Gold, y no recibí el servicio completo, puedo acceder a juegos de Games with gold pero no puedo jugar en línea ni hacer Grupos Juego En Xbox...
  7. am i wrong to want compensation for not receiving paid services

in XBoX on Consoles
    am i wrong to want compensation for not receiving paid services: like any other paid service if you cant use due to no fault of the customer i believe i and everyone is due compensation. i will actually have to look into the legal aspect of this but i am sure...
  8. I got charged but I didn't receive what I paid for

in XBoX Accessibility
    I got charged but I didn't receive what I paid for: Hello, I am in dire need of help. Yesterday, I tried to purchase 1 month Xbox Game Pass via Microsoft Store with my card. While trying to buy it, I got a clear message saying that Microsoft is...
  9. Betaald en geen content gekregen [Translation-Paid and no content received]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Betaald en geen content gekregen [Translation-Paid and no content received]: Beste, Vanmiddag een spel gekocht in de online store en is ook afgeschreven van mijn rekening. Via het microsoft betaald met ideal. Helaas geen bevestiging gekregen en staat ook niet in het...
  10. Betaald maar niets ontvangen [Translation - Paid but nothing received]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Betaald maar niets ontvangen [Translation - Paid but nothing received]: "ik heb gisteren een xbox live gift card gekocht van 30 euro via de microsoft store, na de betaling ontving ik echter het product niet en staat deze ook niet in mijn bestelgeschiedenis. Het geld...