Paid for but have not received after I have all my info

Discus and support Paid for but have not received after I have all my info in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; I paid for my Xbox one x 2k19 bundle on December 5th 2018 it went through in my bank statement but I never received a confirmation number from... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by TravisShilobrit, Feb 7, 2019.

1. Paid for but have not received after I have all my info

I paid for my Xbox one x 2k19 bundle on December 5th 2018 it went through in my bank statement but I never received a confirmation number from Microsoft and they said I did it on the Dec 17th but it did not go through but 523.95 was missing off of my card
    and that's the only thing that would be that much on that day I have them everything they needed my bank statement my name number Microsoft info and they have done nothing and I haven't even received my Xbox bundle. That I proved I paid for on December 5th

:)

TravisShilobrit, Feb 7, 2019
  2. XBF Leslie D Win User

Hi

Thank you for letting us know that the answer has been provided. We'll be locking the thread as the only solution available has been provided. If you ever require any help with any other issues please feel free to come back to the Xbox Forums
    for further assistance.

For those reading this thread, please feel free to create a new thread asking for assistance.
  3. TravisShilobrit Win User

I Mean it is my kids Christmas present for heavens sake......how much more do I have to prove. Sorry im not trying to be rude just very frustraded and trying not to lose my patients its been over a month now and they keep pushing me off to the side I just
    had a customer care hang up on me cause they cant figure out what to do. it may seem to them like I didn't pay for it but. but I have sent them several photos on several separate occasions with all my info verified and nice and clear to see.

If you have anyother way to get a hold of someone I can speak to that would not hang up on me would be awesome

Thanks again
  4. Smwutches Win User

5. TravisShilobrit Win User

Thanks for the help anyway thought I would try something else not getting anywhere with them..
  6. choppyseize Win User

You would have to contact the credit card company to find out what's going on. If the payment didn't go through it would be on the cards end.
Thema:

1. Paid for but have not received after I have all my info - Similar Threads - Paid received info

2. am i wrong to want compensation for not receiving paid services

in XBoX on Consoles
    am i wrong to want compensation for not receiving paid services: like any other paid service if you cant use due to no fault of the customer i believe i and everyone is due compensation. i will actually have to look into the legal aspect of this but i am sure...
  3. I got charged but I didn't receive what I paid for

in XBoX Accessibility
    I got charged but I didn't receive what I paid for: Hello, I am in dire need of help. Yesterday, I tried to purchase 1 month Xbox Game Pass via Microsoft Store with my card. While trying to buy it, I got a clear message saying that Microsoft is...
  4. Betaald en geen content gekregen [Translation-Paid and no content received]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Betaald en geen content gekregen [Translation-Paid and no content received]: Beste, Vanmiddag een spel gekocht in de online store en is ook afgeschreven van mijn rekening. Via het microsoft betaald met ideal. Helaas geen bevestiging gekregen en staat ook niet in het...
  5. Betaald maar niets ontvangen [Translation - Paid but nothing received]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Betaald maar niets ontvangen [Translation - Paid but nothing received]: "ik heb gisteren een xbox live gift card gekocht van 30 euro via de microsoft store, na de betaling ontving ik echter het product niet en staat deze ook niet in mijn bestelgeschiedenis. Het geld...
  6. Did not receive VISA Pre Paid Card email

in XBoX Rewards
    Did not receive VISA Pre Paid Card email: Hi, I redeemed 1000 MyVIP Gems on 17th May for a $25 Visa Card but have no received anything yet. Can this be investigated, thanks fe311aa1-c977-440e-ac56-230a256f5a39
  7. I havent received the proper credits that i paid for in 3 months

in XBoX Rewards
    I havent received the proper credits that i paid for in 3 months: i havent received credits in 3 months and ive spent a lot of money why havent i gotten it? c0b5bfa6-884c-4d5c-9361-db292ffe59a9
  8. Promotion: 3 paid and 3 free: Haven't received my code for it in email.

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Promotion: 3 paid and 3 free: Haven't received my code for it in email.: I paid for 3 months and 3 free ones in February 2018 and i am being charged already 4 months later. I didn't receive my code for 3 free months in my email. 1e0321ca-8252-48d7-a57a-1ff4b72c9d49
  9. Paid for game but didn't receive it

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Paid for game but didn't receive it: Paid for Mount and Blade Warband which is currently on sale, yet game didn't download, money has been taken from bank, currently pending but game purchase not showing in order history and can't...
  10. i recently purchased xbox live and received my bank statement and paid for it twice.

in XBoX on Consoles
    i recently purchased xbox live and received my bank statement and paid for it twice.: I recently purchased xbox live and received my bank statement and discovered ive paid for it twice,how do I go about getting a refund of the over payment please c1722e26-23b3-430a-9873-cc9c346bf69b