paid for game but I can't download it

Discus and support paid for game but I can't download it in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; i "attempted" to buy Star Wars Jedi Knight: Jedi Acadamy from the store yet every time i went to check out to pay i got an error message, basically... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by JayJohnson2107, Jan 25, 2021.

1. paid for game but I can't download it

i "attempted" to buy Star Wars Jedi Knight: Jedi Acadamy from the store yet every time i went to check out to pay i got an error message, basically saying that i can't buy it cause something's gone wrong. i try a fair few more times after resetting the
    xbox & checking my bank details but the same message pops up, then i look at my bank to see if i've transferred enough money from my savings into my main bank to pay for it & i find out the payment's already gone through, yet i can't install the game. i'd
    prefer to just have the game i paid for but i'd settle for a refund if the other option's not possible.

:)

JayJohnson2107, Jan 25, 2021
  2. Skrdla Win User

Psychonauts Download

I purchased this game on digital download and went to re-download it on my new account, where is it and why can't I play the game I paid for?
  3. BOBX07 Win User

Unable to access any games on the Market Place

Slight change now. I can now download Demos but not the game I paid for :-S. Just starts jumps to 4% then 0 then tells me it can't be downloaded.
  4. jhnznz Win User

How to fix Metro: Exodus startup problem on Xbox Game Pass

Thanks Brad, it looks like Game Pass is just not ready to be an paid product. I can't realistically be expected to download a 61gb game again and again.
  5. Satans Puppet Win User

No backwards compatibility???!!!

The one thing that I'm not loving about no Backwards compatibility is that I understand that Xbox 360 games can't be played due to the evolution of next gen but for companies that want to push the download route, they don;t fill me with confidence when we
    can't even get the Arcade games we paid for and downloaded on the new console.
  6. zombinese Win User

Unable to download games from xbox gold.

Xbox360 200gig and 500 gig. I can download paid for content, I just can't download anything from Xbox gold's free games. This is since the last update last month. Our Xbox one doesn't have this problem.
Thema:

paid for game but I can't download it

1. paid for game but I can't download it - Similar Threads - paid game can't

2. I can't play a game I paid for-- HELP!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't play a game I paid for-- HELP!: The title sums it up. I pre-ordered Little Hope three months ago, waited for the release date, played for 2 days, but now when I try to go back on today it kicks me out instantly, saying I need to...
  3. Why can't i get a refund for a Game DLC that i have paid for twice?!?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can't i get a refund for a Game DLC that i have paid for twice?!?: on March 4 i wanted to buy the DLC For the game Metro Exodus "The Two Colonies" since i couldn't purchase it from the Xbox PC Beta App because my windows system was set to another region. i...
  4. Hey. Since I paid my subscription I can't use ultimate game pass. It says I can't use my...

in XboX Insiders
    Hey. Since I paid my subscription I can't use ultimate game pass. It says I can't use my...: submitted by /u/dreadyKoku [link] [comments]
  5. So i can't play a game i paid for?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    So i can't play a game i paid for?: So i get that you guys are "working hard" but i paid for the game and i pay for xbox live every month. Who will reimburse me for the time i paid for but could not play because of no fult of my...
  6. Microsoftストアで有料ゲームを購入できない年齢はありますか? (Is there an age when I can't buy a paid game in the...

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoftストアで有料ゲームを購入できない年齢はありますか? (Is there an age when I can't buy a paid game in the...: Microsoftストアで有料ゲー を購入できない年齢はありますか? [Translate] Is there an age when I can't buy a paid game in the Microsoft Store? 5ff78dcd-f80f-4f87-a1c2-7c2c50d56d50
  7. Why can't I play my game, that I paid you money for, just because your store service is having ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can't I play my game, that I paid you money for, just because your store service is having ...: I'd love to get an explanation on this one. I paid you for my game(s), in this case NHL 19, which means I should be able to play it whenever I so choose. However, because your store service is...
  8. Paid a game but can't download it

in XBoX on Consoles
    Paid a game but can't download it: Hello, Yesterday i tried to buy Fifa 18 i got an error message but 30minutes later i've got a message from by bank telling me that i've paid 62€99 euros to Microsoft Store for my purchasing but i...
  9. So about those 80+ games I paid for and can't play right now...

in XBoX on Consoles
    So about those 80+ games I paid for and can't play right now...: My idea is simple: Let people have access to the things they've paid way too much money for (xbox games in this case) 100% of the time. If you own the TV, the console, the electricity, THE GAME......
  10. Can't play games I've paid for

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't play games I've paid for: getting the "person who bought this needs to sign in" message when trying to play my games. I game share, but I'M THE ONE WHO BOUGHT THE GAMES!!!! Now have to wait 400+ mins for support? They...