Paid for Microsoft Solitaire Collection through January 2020 and have not been able to log...

Discus and support Paid for Microsoft Solitaire Collection through January 2020 and have not been able to log... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Have not been able to play a PAID subscription for Microsoft Solitaire Collection since August 2019. Paid for 1 year in January 2019. Can someone help.... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by aiden831, Oct 7, 2019.

1. aiden831
    aiden831 Guest

Paid for Microsoft Solitaire Collection through January 2020 and have not been able to log...

Have not been able to play a PAID subscription for Microsoft Solitaire Collection since August 2019. Paid for 1 year in January 2019. Can someone help.

Thank you,

:)

aiden831, Oct 7, 2019
  2. aiden831 Win User

Paid for Microsoft Solitaire Collection through January 2020 and have not been able to log on or play since August. WhY-

Will do and thank you for the reply.
  3. XBF Brad A Win User

Paid for Microsoft Solitaire Collection through January 2020 and have not been able to log on or play since August. WhY-

Hello Aiden,

Thanks for coming to the forums. Sorry for the issue you are experiencing. We recommend to go on the
    Microsoft casual games community.
    Towards the bottom you will see their Facebook page and they ask to post there. They can direct you on who to contacting in regards to subscription.

Thanks,

Brad
  4. RaggedMonk798 Win User

Unable to launch event

I have been able to login to Microsoft Solitaire Collection but the Event says no internet connection. I have done all the trouble shooting that has been advised and still nothing. How can I be logged in but yet it says no internet connection?
  5. KentCecil Win User

Unable to sign in using xbox live, error code 1170000

I got it working by clicking on the Xbox icon in the microsoft solitaire collection app. Then after that launches a window I was able to go to its home screen and see my Microsoft Solitaire game information and there was a play button. When I clicked that
    it signed me in and let me play solitaire.

As a side note I was having the same issue logging into Microsoft Mahjong. I was able to log in and play that game as well using the same method as above.
  6. Johannes Karanitsch Win User

Can't login to Xbox Live from Solitaire Collection

Same problem here. Other Microsoft games like Microsoft Mahjong and Microsoft Sudoku work well. I also have no problem logging into Xbox live directly. The only problem is with Microsoft Solitaire Collection.

I uninstalled Solitaire Collection and re-installed and run apps.diagcab, but it still will not sign in.
Thema:

1. Paid for Microsoft Solitaire Collection through January 2020 and have not been able to log... - Similar Threads - Paid Microsoft Solitaire

2. Paid money into wrong microsoft account what can I do about it,,,,,

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Paid money into wrong microsoft account what can I do about it,,,,,: Paid money into wrong account can I get refund or transfer to another account ca76009e-0bf7-4b50-afb0-c5c1ea41e758
  3. Microsoftストアで有料ゲームを購入できない年齢はありますか? (Is there an age when I can't buy a paid game in the...

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoftストアで有料ゲームを購入できない年齢はありますか? (Is there an age when I can't buy a paid game in the...: Microsoftストアで有料ゲー を購入できない年齢はありますか? [Translate] Is there an age when I can't buy a paid game in the Microsoft Store? 5ff78dcd-f80f-4f87-a1c2-7c2c50d56d50
  4. Hard earned money paid to microsoft for xbox live, cant use it and bored.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hard earned money paid to microsoft for xbox live, cant use it and bored.: Title is dramatic but my account is has been sent to escalation team for review but i still cant watch movies or play my games because i was a dumb&*( forgot to change my password when i moved...
  5. Uninstalled Microsoft Jigsaw Puzzle and lost 30+ collections I had paid points for

in XBoX on Consoles
    Uninstalled Microsoft Jigsaw Puzzle and lost 30+ collections I had paid points for: My Jigsaw program had issues and had to be uninstalled. I had just downloaded the Spain collection as the new one last week. Now over 30 of the collections I have paid pints for and used over the...
  6. Where's my PREMIUM (annually-paid) subscription for Microsoft Solitaire app on my iPad?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Where's my PREMIUM (annually-paid) subscription for Microsoft Solitaire app on my iPad?: My PREMIUM subscription (paid annually) for the Microsoft Solitaire app is NOT showing up on my iPad!! It DOES sow on my Android phone. Both devices have their latest respective updates. NOT...
  7. how do i get my money back? I paid for Microsoft Solitaire bu it wont wotk on my laptop

in XBoX Games and Apps
    how do i get my money back? I paid for Microsoft Solitaire bu it wont wotk on my laptop: I have 2 laptops and one desktop, ,the laptop I use while abroad for 3-4 months of the year will not sign in to xbox live I get error 1170000. I have run the trouble shooter and reinstalled...
  8. microsoft solitaire crashes now that I have paid for it

in XBoX Games and Apps
    microsoft solitaire crashes now that I have paid for it: Microsoft solitaire collection worked great during my free week. My trial time is over and I paid for an additional month. However, now it continually crashes every time I try and play any of...
  9. I paid for one month subscription for Microsoft Solitaire Collection....my credit card been ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I paid for one month subscription for Microsoft Solitaire Collection....my credit card been ...: I paid for one month subscription for Microsoft Solitaire Collection....my credit card been deducted, but till now the premium didn't work....still facing problems with the advertisements......
  10. Paid for premium edition of Microsoft Solitaire on Windows 10, still get ads on one device

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Paid for premium edition of Microsoft Solitaire on Windows 10, still get ads on one device: I paid for the premium edition of solitaire. When I play on my tablet, there are no ads. When I play on my PC, I get ads. Same sign in, data downloaded from cloud. What is the fix for this?...