Paid for the year xbox live, just a month later he was gone

Discus and support Paid for the year xbox live, just a month later he was gone in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Paid for the year xbox live, just a month later he was gone.I do not see anything, did not return the money, and gold status lost. Help me please... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by AjarLeader0581, Aug 30, 2014.

1. Paid for the year xbox live, just a month later he was gone

Paid for the year xbox live, just a month later he was gone.I do not see anything, did not return the money, and gold status lost. Help me please

:)

AjarLeader0581, Aug 30, 2014
  2. was banned after having subscription for 1 month how do i get credit for the 11 months i paid for ?

I bought my grandson a year subscription to xbox live on july 19 and he was banned on august 12....how do I get a refund for the 11 months that was paid for ?

YCHI Kryptonite, Aug 30, 2014
  3. ChrisDeady
    ChrisDeady Guest
    Xbox live gold subscription stopped working?

Hi,

My son has had a few issues with xbox one live not working the last week. The error code came up and he was advised to reset his account. He has done this but now he has no access to xbox live. We paid for a 12 month subscription back in May this year. The
    billing for this shows up on my account in family. Any ideas how to get his account back to using the Live that we have paid for?

Regards

Chris

ChrisDeady, Aug 30, 2014
  4. BobMcFly247
    BobMcFly247 Guest

Please take a look at this thread:

forums.xbox.com/.../1816462.aspx

Check out the verified answer of Miss Quinzel on page 1 and also check out the steps provided in her post on page 2. If this doesn't work for you please post your issue in that thread.

BobMcFly247, Aug 31, 2014
  5. BobMcFly247 Win User

Please take a look at this thread:

forums.xbox.com/.../1816462.aspx

Check out the verified answer of Miss Quinzel on page 1 and also check out the steps provided in her post on page 2. If this doesn't work for you please post your issue in that thread.
  6. Hellfire IRL Win User

Xbox one xbox live free trials

It's simple you're not allowed, If you had a subscription (not a pre-paid code) they block free codes until you've paid... reason being he's likely got a few weeks gold without paying - and they're going to retrieve that money. Happened to me one time,
    ended up renewing the year (and losing the time played for free) - I think that's their plan. Long gone are the days a sub ran out and you got months of free LIVE.
  7. Akuvar Win User

What happens to my xbox live gold account AFTER the Game Pass Ultimate expires?

1) OK, but if I convert my account, I get the first month for $1, then $14.99 per month after that, for what? I already pay $60 a year for xbox gold.

2) A friend said they converted ALL their remaining months of xbox live gold to ultimate and it only cost them $1 in TOTAL, not per month. He said he renewed his gold, then paid $1 extra, and now he has ultimate for the next 14 months, no monthly charge,
    does that ring true with anyone here?
  8. HassanB Win User

purchasing xbox live

Hi,

The option your referring to is the Xbox LIVE Gold Family Pack which is $99.99, this is a full 1 time payment, not monthly.

This gives you the ability to add 4 Xbox LIVE Gold members who will all have a 1 year Xbox LIVE Gold subscription.

A normal 1 year subscription costs $59.99 and that is specifically for 1 account, and it is also paid at one time.

Other subscriptions available are 1 month ($9.99 / month), and 3 months ($24.99 / per every 3 months paid in full).
  9. WinierNote4 Win User

Can't go onto Creative Mode

My son can not go on creative mode either, really frustrating as I've just paid for 1 year for xbox live, please can sum1 advise why he can't get on it
Thema:

1. Paid for the year xbox live, just a month later he was gone - Similar Threads - Paid live month

2. Redeem a pre-paid 12 months Live Gold code with Game Pass Ultimate signed

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Redeem a pre-paid 12 months Live Gold code with Game Pass Ultimate signed: Hi, everyone. Dumb question, but i wanna understood it before do some mess: I'm signed a month of GP Ultimate for $1 almost a month ago when they announce it on E3. It merged my 2 remaining...
  3. Paid 3 times this month for xbox live to work

in XBoX on Consoles
    Paid 3 times this month for xbox live to work: Have paid 3 times thos month for xbox live to work. e8ae46a7-c602-4bcc-a40d-1782311d581c
  4. Paid for 1 month live and it excepted it but then said you are not allowed to play live.

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Paid for 1 month live and it excepted it but then said you are not allowed to play live.: so because it said he could not play live after it excepted our money, we made a new a account and we no longer got to use the one month membership. I'm pissed and then with our new account we...
  5. Accidently paid for 2 xbox live 3 month membership.

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Accidently paid for 2 xbox live 3 month membership.: I would like to refund a payment which went through twice. There was no conformation until 5 minutes after I received 2 messages stating I was billed twice to my paypal. What can be done....
  6. Paid 9.99 for 3 months of xbox live gold and it isnt working

in XBoX on Consoles
    Paid 9.99 for 3 months of xbox live gold and it isnt working: renewed xbox live gold. 9.99 for 3 months. Paid with paypal. Money has been removed from my account, but my subscription has not been updated 8262ae0c-27f1-4d07-8484-bbfa9a9b5441
  7. Can't redeem pre-paid 12 months Xbox Live Gold, it only prompts me to change billing region?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't redeem pre-paid 12 months Xbox Live Gold, it only prompts me to change billing region?: Hi, I can't seem to be able to redeem my pre-paid 12 months Xbox Live Gold code as my Xbox One X, Microsoft.com, Xbox.com and Windows Store in Windows 10 just tells me that I have to change my...
  8. Paid for 12 months xbox gold live but every time i try multi it asks me to pay again.....

in XBoX on Consoles
    Paid for 12 months xbox gold live but every time i try multi it asks me to pay again.....: As the title says i paid for xbox gold live. Every time i try try to play multiplayer on forza 7 it asks me to sub for xbox live then tells me i have to pay to play online..... I check my...
  9. xbox live gold expired even I'm having paid 1 year it's expired in 4 months

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox live gold expired even I'm having paid 1 year it's expired in 4 months: xbox live gold expired even I'm having paid 1 year it's expired in 4 months, and i don't know the reason, I would like a response because I paid for 1 year 860cae09-8a65-47cf-945b-177634ac2c46
  10. i paid live gold 12 months and they say i have to wait but i am waiting during four days, ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    i paid live gold 12 months and they say i have to wait but i am waiting during four days, ...: i paid my gold and nothing is happening, they told me this problem is in the world. d8490e17-9a18-452f-b41f-138d5636fc85