Paid for Ultimate for a Month, in reality it was only for 3 weeks

Discus and support Paid for Ultimate for a Month, in reality it was only for 3 weeks in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I Paid for Ultimate on Feb. 7th and I find out that it will end on March 1st, how in the hell is that a month or 30 days, it is only 23 days. I am done... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by HoodleDooker, Feb 12, 2020.

1. HoodleDooker
    HoodleDooker Guest

I Paid for Ultimate on Feb. 7th and I find out that it will end on March 1st, how in the hell is that a month or 30 days, it is only 23 days. I am done with Xbox and Live services and will not be wasting my money on anything from Xbox ever again after
    13 years of owning all the generations of Xbox along with live services, they are just a bunch of thieves.

:)

HoodleDooker, Feb 12, 2020
  2. ttttubby Win User

It sounds like you paid for a month of regular game pass which when added to an existing ultimate account only adds 20 days. Is it possible thats what happened?
  3. SwordofWhedon Win User

If you just ourchased Game Pass, and not Ultimate, those codes will not redeem for the full months of ultimate
  4. F Podg Win User

This had just happened to me. My problem was my payment method failed but xbox still allow you 7 days of gold access until they cut you off. When you pay your next bill you have already used 7 days of your month. Hope this helps
  5. WGID Win User

You should wait until March 1st to see if they actually charge you. It could just be a UI error.
  6. XBF Brad A Win User

XBOX LIVE

Hi Raphael,

Thanks for coming to the forums. Promotions only last a certain length of time. If you upgrade now to the Ultimate game pass, it will convert any remaining time of Xbox live gold to Ultimate time. So for example if the promotion is for 3 months, you will
    have 3 months and a week of ultimate. Here is the Ultimate
    game pass FAQ

Thanks,

Brad
Thema:

1. Paid for Ultimate for a Month, in reality it was only for 3 weeks - Similar Threads - Paid Ultimate Month

2. xbox 360 paid for gold, but it converts to ultimate game pass.

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox 360 paid for gold, but it converts to ultimate game pass.: Did not want so i canceled and now my gold is not working. I cant play on line or save to the cloud. 088e4d2d-cd1f-4c36-a0a5-f3fc6d03d66f
  3. Why am i Prompted to buy ultimate when already paid?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why am i Prompted to buy ultimate when already paid?: So I was kicked off rainbow six last night and party and could not rejoin. I rebooted and could not start a party or join. When loading up a game I am now prompted to join gold or ultimate? I did...
  4. Game Pass Ultimate subscription paid but wont let me access

in XBoX Accessibility
    Game Pass Ultimate subscription paid but wont let me access: I have a monthly subscription for ultimate game pass which came out of my bank account on 30th Sept at £10.99 but I cannot access it at all and says I have to subscribe. As far as I know I am a...
  5. Game Pass Ultimate paid but no access to the Xbox Live services

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game Pass Ultimate paid but no access to the Xbox Live services: Hi, Since yesterday I'm unable to use the Xbox live services, while I have the Xbox game pass Ultimate. I checked the payment. The amount is withdrawn from my account, it mentions Microsoft...
  6. Xbox Game Pass Ultimate - paid but subscription still expired

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox Game Pass Ultimate - paid but subscription still expired: Hello, hope you can help me. I have a problem with the Xbox Game Pass Ultimate Subscription. I have switched from Xbox Gold and Game Pass to Xbox Game Pass Ultimate in July and activated the...
  7. Hey. Since I paid my subscription I can't use ultimate game pass. It says I can't use my...

in XboX Insiders
    Hey. Since I paid my subscription I can't use ultimate game pass. It says I can't use my...: submitted by /u/dreadyKoku [link] [comments]
  8. Redeem a pre-paid 12 months Live Gold code with Game Pass Ultimate signed

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Redeem a pre-paid 12 months Live Gold code with Game Pass Ultimate signed: Hi, everyone. Dumb question, but i wanna understood it before do some mess: I'm signed a month of GP Ultimate for $1 almost a month ago when they announce it on E3. It merged my 2 remaining...
  9. Bought Killer Intinct ultimate pack but, paid for it but doesn't show in-game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bought Killer Intinct ultimate pack but, paid for it but doesn't show in-game: After trying out the trial version of Killer Instinct from the Microsoft store for Windows 10 I decided to buy the 49euro Ultimate pack. However after paying I received an error and now the new...
  10. Paid for halo wars ultimate edition but can't download the definitive edition when I got the ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Paid for halo wars ultimate edition but can't download the definitive edition when I got the ...: got a code that should download halo wars definitive edition but it try's to download an app called halo and stops and gives me an error code. This was the first time I've ever pre ordered...