Paid money into wrong microsoft account what can I do about it,,,,,

Discus and support Paid money into wrong microsoft account what can I do about it,,,,, in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; Paid money into wrong account can I get refund or transfer to another account ca76009e-0bf7-4b50-afb0-c5c1ea41e758 Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by carolwilson6, Sep 9, 2019.

1. carolwilson6
    carolwilson6 Guest

Paid money into wrong account can I get refund or transfer to another account

:)

carolwilson6, Sep 9, 2019
  2. Ripins Win User

3. XBF Brad A Win User

Hi Carol,

Thanks for coming to the forums. If the money is currency, there is no way of transferring the currency to another account. You can however buy the

game as a gift
    for the correct account. If unable to gift, you can use
    home console
    and purchase it on the account the currency is redeemed on.

Thanks,

Brad
  4. Fyer Win User

account wrong for what i paid

You might have a better shot to get this fixed if you call billing. For the US it is 1-800-4MYXBOX. They will help you get it straightened out much faster then doing it online.

Good luck!
  5. Luciano Di Mase Win User

No Man's Sky

The problem is that Sony have paid Hello Games a lot of money to only develop the game for PS4 and PC. There isn't a lot that Microsoft can do about this.
  6. Smwutches Win User

Gift cards redeemed and showing in the account but not an option when going to purchase

Unfortunately there's no list or anything that will show what can and can't be paid for that way.

There's no way to add currency to an account directly from Microsoft. You would purchase an Xbox gift card digitally and add the code to add money to the account.
Thema:

1. Paid money into wrong microsoft account what can I do about it,,,,, - Similar Threads - Paid money wrong

2. Purchased a 10 euro xbox card, paid with ideal. Money gone in bank nothing received from...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Purchased a 10 euro xbox card, paid with ideal. Money gone in bank nothing received from...: Yesterday I purchased a 10 euro xbox card, through xbox.com paid with ideal. Money gone in bank, still nothing received from microsoft. Regards e 8de213d6-2c6f-4352-8bc1-ba566267ba8b
  3. Hard earned money paid to microsoft for xbox live, cant use it and bored.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hard earned money paid to microsoft for xbox live, cant use it and bored.: Title is dramatic but my account is has been sent to escalation team for review but i still cant watch movies or play my games because i was a dumb&*( forgot to change my password when i moved...
  4. i paid for movie and its plauys and than give me a error code i want my money back

in XBoX on Consoles
    i paid for movie and its plauys and than give me a error code i want my money back: my movie I just bought is giving me problems error code 0xc33607d I would like my money back or something please...
  5. Why can't I play my game, that I paid you money for, just because your store service is having ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can't I play my game, that I paid you money for, just because your store service is having ...: I'd love to get an explanation on this one. I paid you for my game(s), in this case NHL 19, which means I should be able to play it whenever I so choose. However, because your store service is...
  6. Livelock - Free Witch Gold. but I paid the money...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Livelock - Free Witch Gold. but I paid the money...: Hallo! I have a golden status I ordered a game (Livelock - Free Witch Gold). but I paid the money... how to get money back BR 73c39a14-d1d7-4788-9a56-6a2402983c86
  7. I paid not to get ads. why am I still getting them. I either want my money back or extend ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I paid not to get ads. why am I still getting them. I either want my money back or extend ...: I paid for the premium verison so I wouldn't get the ads. For the last month I have been getting ads. When it says tap here to disable ads, I do that and says I have already paid. It comes...
  8. how do i get my money back? I paid for Microsoft Solitaire bu it wont wotk on my laptop

in XBoX Games and Apps
    how do i get my money back? I paid for Microsoft Solitaire bu it wont wotk on my laptop: I have 2 laptops and one desktop, ,the laptop I use while abroad for 3-4 months of the year will not sign in to xbox live I get error 1170000. I have run the trouble shooter and reinstalled...
  9. my xbox game pass was paid automaticaly, and I lost the money and the signature.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    my xbox game pass was paid automaticaly, and I lost the money and the signature.: My money it's in the 'pendent' status, but I can't get him back, it was paid the mensality of the Game Pass, and stays like it was not paid... I canceled my signature, but the money still not...
  10. I paid the money one month before but until right now the AC adapter is still inadequate ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I paid the money one month before but until right now the AC adapter is still inadequate ...: I purchased an AC adapter in here and paid the money on 24th December but until now support staff still tell me inadequate inventory. If the products were not enough for the customer, why do you...