Paid multiplayer is not cool.

Discus and support Paid multiplayer is not cool. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Xbox live is a real problem. It was revolutionary back in the day. It has been a few weeks since i got the series s and i am looking forward to buying... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by ShivaSharma5, May 12, 2022.

1. ShivaSharma5
    ShivaSharma5 Guest

Xbox live is a real problem. It was revolutionary back in the day. It has been a few weeks since i got the series s and i am looking forward to buying codbocw soon.But why the hell do i need to pay for the game and pay once again for playing multiplayer! Remove xbox live gold, focus more on game pass. Beacause playstation is the one becomes dominant if you dont.

:)

ShivaSharma5, May 12, 2022
  2. ShivaSharma5 Win User

Cant afford a pc, friend. I come from india, where keeping hu dreds of paid games does not make sense.
  3. ngocphi Win User

You arrnt understanding the issue

You don't realize with pc you are paying for the upkeep of your hardware plus 100% of the cost of your hardware

With consoles you get 1500 dollars wiorth of hardware for a fraction of the cost

Steam nor pc subsidizes your PC cost you do

Consoles subsidizes it for you with the cost of paid membership and game sales

Fyi when sony offered free multiplayer along with nintendo they lost billions per year except for Nintendo which the Wii was sold at profit in the end it costed Nintendo more hence the Wii u switch

Making and subsidizing hardware isn't free

You cont possibly ask developers and designers to work for free do you?

Ask yourself that

Do you really think thr series x which is comparable to 1500 dollars worth of pc really cost 599

Ps3 was sold at a loss of 400 per console on a 400 dollar console plus offered free multiplayer

Sony lost a total of 8 billion because game sales didn't not make up for the losses due to hardware and upkeep of the network

This included the one time charge of 2billion for the psn 3month outage and the free games give away shortly after and the regulatory fines for the incident

Ps5 and ps4 and Xbox one and all consoles except for Wii all sold at a loss and gamesales and online membership to make up for subsidized cost
  4. Farscape247 Win User

playstation charges for online too, they all say its to pay for the great service, nope as 98% of the games out have online servers that are setup, run and paid for by the dev or publisher of the game and not sony or microsoft.

if you truly want free online gaming then get a pc where most of the games from both those platforms can be had and many many more and cheaper too.
  5. Francia J. Win User

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there despite the issue that you're experiencing. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

Just a friendly reminder though that Xbox Live Gold subscription is no longer required for free-to-play games, just for paid games, ShivaSharma5. This is the same for other gaming platforms, ShivaSharma5.
  6. Francia J. Win User

I totally understand where you're coming from, ShivaSharma5, however, it is designed to have an active Xbox Live Gold subscription in order for us to play online multiplayer for paid games.
Thema:

1. Paid multiplayer is not cool. - Similar Threads - Paid multiplayer cool

2. Accidently paid for Xbox Live Gold, rather than PC. How do I change this?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Accidently paid for Xbox Live Gold, rather than PC. How do I change this?: Accidently paid for Xbox Live Gold, rather than PC. How do I change this? 5d270feb-95be-4c99-ba63-ab3d736f5edf
  3. I have installed and paid for microsoft collection but can not ge t a desktop i con

in XBoX Accessibility
    I have installed and paid for microsoft collection but can not ge t a desktop i con: I purchased Microsoft collection from windows store but can not get the icon. I had it it here but had to have the operating system reinstalled they were able to save my data and desktop for the...
  4. I have paid for this game having a trouble on how to download and installing its section...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have paid for this game having a trouble on how to download and installing its section...: Can anyone tell me how to download and install this game I have checked and search the Xbox app and I can`t find the game, help...
  5. I can't install the paid version of minecraft from microsoft store

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't install the paid version of minecraft from microsoft store: I bought the basic colection of windows minecraft from the microsoft store but i can't download it, it starts but never ends and it's not a wifi problem, when the download stops say " Ha habido un...
  6. Changing console language to Russian removes all paid games from the store

in XboX Insiders
    Changing console language to Russian removes all paid games from the store: Hello. Today I tried changing console language to Russian, while the region stayed Finland (I live in Finland) but now it says that all purchases in Russia have been suspended and the store...
  7. Xbox might scrap paid multiplayer.

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox might scrap paid multiplayer.: [IMG] submitted by /u/VirtualPost [link] [comments]
  8. Is a paid subscrition to Xbox Live necessary to play Xbox online Multiplayer games?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is a paid subscrition to Xbox Live necessary to play Xbox online Multiplayer games?: To play xbox multiplayer online games (e.g. Forza Motorsport 7 or Rocket League), is a paid subscrition to some Xbox Live necessary, or will my free Microsoft / Xbox account login work?...
  9. Paid $50 for red dead redemption Multiplayer Broken

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Paid $50 for red dead redemption Multiplayer Broken: why is everyone invisible mutliplayer seems to be broken badly paid $50 **** pls help 8b1b14f4-a082-4808-988e-17a763c1ba0d
  10. Paid for xbox one live on my computer but cant play multiplayer

in XBoX on Consoles
    Paid for xbox one live on my computer but cant play multiplayer: I have paid for Xbox one live on my family account so it should go to all my accounts but i tried playing a multiplayer game (call of duty advanced warfare) but it just brings up a "buy Xbox live"...