Paid to change gamertag, but it didn't change

Discus and support Paid to change gamertag, but it didn't change in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I paid to change my gamertag, and I see the charge in my account history, but it wasn't changed. b95691c3-a970-4a5b-a486-448ac8d6f4e9 Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Tyler Free, Nov 11, 2017.

1. Tyler Free
    Tyler Free Guest

I paid to change my gamertag, and I see the charge in my account history, but it wasn't changed.

:)

Tyler Free, Nov 11, 2017
  2. NonZeroSum
    NonZeroSum Guest
    Paid to Change GamerTag and it didn’t change

Hi cemeterycorpse,

If your Gamertag has still not updated to the one you paid for, please contact Xbox Support so they can assist you. They'll be able to confirm the charge for the Gamertag change and confirm whether or not it actually changed.

Regards,

NonZeroSum, Nov 11, 2017
  3. Paid to Change GamerTag and it didn’t change

I made an Xbox live account on my phone before I put it on my Xbox and I had typed the gamertag I actually wanted in wrong. So I paid to change it to the correct spelling, and it charged me, but it didn’t change my gamertag. So I have no idea what to do!
    Someone help?

cemeterycorpe, Nov 11, 2017
  4. Smwutches Win User

Paid GamerTag Not Changed

If it's been over 24 hours, you'll want to contact support. 1-800-4my-xbox if you're in the US/Canada or http://support.xbox.com/contact-us
  5. JoelKripton Win User

Paid Gamertag, Typo, Now I have to pay again?

This is absolute junk. I can understand the paid change, but now that I'm paid and I need to change _one_ letter in my gamertag, I'm treated like I didn't even change the first one. When one pays for a service, there should at _least_ be the proper amount
    of customer service to be able to fix anything that goes wrong.
  6. NonZeroSum Win User

Paid to Change GamerTag and it didn’t change

Hi cemeterycorpse,

If your Gamertag has still not updated to the one you paid for, please contact Xbox Support so they can assist you. They'll be able to confirm the charge for the Gamertag change and confirm whether or not it actually changed.

Regards,

7. WPAK Win User

my gamertag

Hi there,

I'm afraid there are no free gamertag changes, so if you get a forced gamertag change you will get a new auto generated gamertag, if you want to change that one it will be a paid change.
  8. ScheduledAbyss8 Win User

Freebie gamer tag change

The gamertag change is free for the first time, subsequent changes will have to be paid
Thema:

1. Paid to change gamertag, but it didn't change - Similar Threads - Paid change gamertag

2. Xbox GamerTag - paid for change, but gamertag not updated after a week

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox GamerTag - paid for change, but gamertag not updated after a week: Paid for a gamertag change and money has come out of account, however after a week of waiting gamertag has not updated. xbox and website logged out and in again and rebooted devices but no changes...
  3. Xbox 360 GamerTag Change Paid, But I Didn't Use My Free One

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 GamerTag Change Paid, But I Didn't Use My Free One: So as the question says, Xbox wants me to pay for a gamertag change , but I didn't use my free one. Is there a way for Xbox to refund my free gamertag change, that wasn't used?...
  4. Xbox showing 2 gamertags after recently paid to change it back ( after the new gamertag...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox showing 2 gamertags after recently paid to change it back ( after the new gamertag...: i just got the message from xbox live saying that i could change it whitout charging, but unfortunately, looks like it doesnˋt work since it is still charging. 566564e5-8582-40a2-9be2-7f492c808e59
  5. Paid GamerTag Not Changed

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Paid GamerTag Not Changed: Hey!... I paid $9.99 to have my GamerTag changed! It's STILL the same. Whom do I contact to get this fixed. e030d8b7-75dc-4148-a792-5ca4f667101b
  6. Paid to Change GamerTag and it didn’t change

in XBoX on Consoles
    Paid to Change GamerTag and it didn’t change: I made an Xbox live account on my phone before I put it on my Xbox and I had typed the gamertag I actually wanted in wrong. So I paid to change it to the correct spelling, and it charged me, but...
  7. Gamertag change paid, but no change happened!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Gamertag change paid, but no change happened!: Hi, i wanted to change my Gamertag a few days ago. Searched for a name, claimed it, paid €9,99 for it, BUT immediately after paying through paypal, i read: The gamertag was not changed! So ,...
  8. My gamertag has not been changed but has been paid

in XBoX on Consoles
    My gamertag has not been changed but has been paid: I changed my gt and the payment has been confirmed but it has not been changed yet and gt is still available to be able to place c2b5d684-601e-4aa2-8bf2-037a3abe091f
  9. (Error PBR141078) i paid to change my xbox gamertag but this error came up

in XBoX on Consoles
    (Error PBR141078) i paid to change my xbox gamertag but this error came up: I've been associated with Microsoft and their creation, the original Xbox and Xbox 360 since its release back in November of 2005. Despite all of its problems, red-rings and all, I've had a great...
  10. Unable to make paid change to child's gamertag?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unable to make paid change to child's gamertag?: Shortly after I had set up their Xbox One, one of my children changed her gamertag. Unfortunately it needs to be changed again as it isn't suitable. She is a junior and in my "family" on my...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. paid for gamertag change but wasnt changed