Paid Twice - Would like one refund

Discus and support Paid Twice - Would like one refund in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; ‪Accidently bought Just Cause 4 again on the same account. Your customer service denied me a refund. I now own Gold and Compete Editions. ‬If i could... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by corian77, Dec 2, 2019.

1. corian77
    corian77 Guest

‪Accidently bought Just Cause 4 again on the same account. Your customer service denied me a refund. I now own Gold and Compete Editions. ‬If i could get just refunded once for Gold so i only paid once i would be very thankful.

:)

corian77, Dec 2, 2019
  2. corian77 Win User

With your support, I called again. I was told there was difficulty with my request.
  3. Lavindathar Win User

This shouldnt be allowed to happen, and if it has, you should be eligible for a refund.
  4. DrifterX22 Win User

5. xJCplDxSHESHO Win User

insist through support or try sending your case directly with the developed company
  6. corian77 Win User

Unfortunately posting in the forums is not the right way to process a refund. When you say customer service denied you, can you clarify exactly what you did to request a refund? The appropriate page to go through is this
    one
    . You will also need to check that your purchase was within the last 14 days.
    Denied, I was told to use the website. The Gold Edition was bought Oct 15 and downloaded. Complete Edition was bought tonight Nov 29. As soon as a download starts, no refund is allowed through the site. Its why Im hoping to talk to a human that values
    customers in the future.
Thema:

1. Paid Twice - Would like one refund - Similar Threads - Paid Twice refund

2. Twice paid for gamepass but I don't have it !

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Twice paid for gamepass but I don't have it !: I'm having a trouble with my Xbox Game Pass the signature was paid at the day 17 of this month and the money was taken from my credit card, but when i tried to see my games on the Game Pass...
  3. i have signed and paid my subscription twice .

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    i have signed and paid my subscription twice .: i have a issue , i have signed and paid for my subscription twice , what should i do ? if it will countinue for 2 years thin my proplem has solvet , if it doesnt countinue i want my money back ....
  4. Just Dance Unlimited Paid For it Twice, And cannot download 1 month subscription

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Just Dance Unlimited Paid For it Twice, And cannot download 1 month subscription: Just Dance Unlimited Paid For it Twice, And cannot download 1 month subscription, Any help on this issue would be appreciated ea542545-ee40-4508-9369-86fd41f2c90c
  5. Paid twice Just Dance Gold and lost all of it

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Paid twice Just Dance Gold and lost all of it: Hello, By error, in 10seconds, I paid 2 times the extension gold from the game just dance 2016. Everything was OK but then by error in uninstalled the game and when reinstalled, it forgot that I...
  6. Paid twice for subscriptions

in XBoX on Consoles
    Paid twice for subscriptions: Hello. I've already paid for xbox gold and xbox game pass and at my xbox live account payment aren't updated yet. I'm waiting for 4 days and there's any progress, so I decided to write this post....
  7. Dlc Rocksmith 360/One, paid twice..

in XBoX on Consoles
    Dlc Rocksmith 360/One, paid twice..: Hi, sorry for my English, (I'm french and i use Google translator). I have Rocksmith (on 360), Rocksmith 2014 (on 360) and Rocksmith 2014 (and recently on Xbox One), yeah I'm a big fan . I...
  8. i recently purchased xbox live and received my bank statement and paid for it twice.

in XBoX on Consoles
    i recently purchased xbox live and received my bank statement and paid for it twice.: I recently purchased xbox live and received my bank statement and discovered ive paid for it twice,how do I go about getting a refund of the over payment please c1722e26-23b3-430a-9873-cc9c346bf69b
  9. Paid twice for Xbox gold monthly subscription

in XBoX on Consoles
    Paid twice for Xbox gold monthly subscription: Hi there, So I subscribed to Xbox Live Gold Membership twice by mistake. I wanted to find out how a refund can be arranged? 0d20bc4d-bb0d-4cb1-93ff-fafca427aa22
  10. Gold paid twice ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Gold paid twice ...: Hello, I have a monthly subscription to the XBOX Live Gold tacitly renewed every month. On 11/08/2017, the payment was made like the other months. Yesterday, I added the "family" members to my...