Pair "different controller" when game streaming, has anyone gotten this to work?

Discus and support Pair "different controller" when game streaming, has anyone gotten this to work? in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I'm currently trying to use my nintendo switch joycons as a controller with this setting, however it doesnt seem to be accepting this when i select... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/AgonizingSquid, Nov 4, 2019.

1. Pair "different controller" when game streaming, has anyone gotten this to work?

I'm currently trying to use my nintendo switch joycons as a controller with this setting, however it doesnt seem to be accepting this when i select them from bluetooth devices? Am i doing something wrong or does the app not recognize them as controllers?

submitted by /u/AgonizingSquid
    [link] [comments]

/u/AgonizingSquid, Nov 4, 2019
  2. JakePi Win User

Random Xbox one controller freezes when streaming xbox one to windows 10 pc

I am experience the same thing, tried with a controller wired, using Bluetooth, and using the Xbox Wireless adapter. My only fix is to start streaming and pair the controller directly to the console. Anyone figure this out?
  3. Endgamez Win User

PS4 vs Xbox One In-Depth Stats Comparison pretty intresting

No...it's nothing like streaming a movie.

Controlling a movie stream is local. When you pause it, the stream doesn't pause, just the local playback. Controlling a game and all the inherent changes within the game world is an entirely different matter.
  4. ThisGameIsSucky Win User

Xbox elite series 2

5. Jetsunstrider Win User

Turtle Beach Ear Force 200 not working

I tried all those settings, even the Dolby Atmos thing. None of it worked. So it's either a faulty pair of headphones or a faulty controller. I am doing this so I can start streaming on Xbox, if that makes a difference
  6. ArminatorX Win User

Xbox Controller unable to connect to PC suddenly with X light blinking

Can you try pairing it on a DIFFERENT PC to check if it's a Bluetooth problem on your PC or the controller itself?

If the controller pairs on a different PC (or your Android or iOS Smartphone) then the controller is working and you need to check the Bluetooth stack on your PC.
Thema:

Pair "different controller" when game streaming, has anyone gotten this to work?

1. Pair "different controller" when game streaming, has anyone gotten this to work? - Similar Threads - Pair different controller

2. How to reconnect Xbox One Controller to PC via Bluetooth after it was paired and turned off...

in XBoX on Windows
    How to reconnect Xbox One Controller to PC via Bluetooth after it was paired and turned off...: I can't seem to figure it out or find answer online. Do I have to re-paid it with my PC every time I turn on Bluetooth and the controller? PS: like Dualshock4 reconnects to my PC automatically...
  3. Xbox Elite Series 2 not pairing to my phone

in XBoX on Mobile
    Xbox Elite Series 2 not pairing to my phone: Hello. I have tried 3 times in total to get my series 2 elite controller to pair with my phone and I don't know why. I know it has bluetooth but my phone just doesn't pick it up. Why is that?...
  4. remote headset wont pair with controller and xbox 360

in XBoX on Consoles
    remote headset wont pair with controller and xbox 360: Hi,i cant connect up my official headset it goes to 2 when the xbox 360 and controller stay on 1 i have tried other official earpiece and they just go to 3 or 4 but not 1 any ideas whats happening...
  5. Allow us to use the streaming app on mobile without pairing the controller

in XboX Insiders
    Allow us to use the streaming app on mobile without pairing the controller: My phone doesn't support wired Xbox one controller (i have the non-bluetooth one) so I'd connect my controller directly to my Xbox one which is in the next room and play it in my bedroom....
  6. Game controller not pairing

in XBoX on Windows
    Game controller not pairing: My new Wireless Pro game controller for Switch will not pair with my Dell OptiPlex 990 desktop. Did I buy wrong controller? Or is it something else? 3773e059-0513-452d-b008-96bd7f13b631
  7. My son is on second pair of the Xbox stereo headset and again the mic has stopped working!

in XBoX on Consoles
    My son is on second pair of the Xbox stereo headset and again the mic has stopped working!: Hi - it seems that it works for a couple of weeks, then stops in party chat. At the moment, while we're in lockdown, it's the only contact my 10 year old has with his friends. We have tried...
  8. X box one s controller pairing issue

in XBoX on Consoles
    X box one s controller pairing issue: my xbox one controller pairs wirelessly when 1 foot away from console but unpairs when 2 foot away . batteries changed and brand new. I have tried a console reset and checked if latest updates...
  9. Xbox One Controller forgetting bluetooth pairing after being plugged in.

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox One Controller forgetting bluetooth pairing after being plugged in.: I have a fully updated Windows 10 PC and have an Xbox One Wireless controller connected to it through bluetooth. Everything works fine until the battery pack runs low in the middle of a game. I...
  10. My RIG 800 LX headset disconnects automatically after pairing

in XBoX on Consoles
    My RIG 800 LX headset disconnects automatically after pairing: Hi I am having a problem connecting my RiG 800 LX headset to my xbox as well as my windows PC. It Is really frustrating because i cannot find help anywhere and both plantronics and nacon can even...