Pair "different controller" when game streaming, has anyone gotten this to work?

Discus and support Pair "different controller" when game streaming, has anyone gotten this to work? in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I'm currently trying to use my nintendo switch joycons as a controller with this setting, however it doesnt seem to be accepting this when i select... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/AgonizingSquid, Nov 4, 2019.

1. Pair "different controller" when game streaming, has anyone gotten this to work?

I'm currently trying to use my nintendo switch joycons as a controller with this setting, however it doesnt seem to be accepting this when i select them from bluetooth devices? Am i doing something wrong or does the app not recognize them as controllers?

submitted by /u/AgonizingSquid
    [link] [comments]

/u/AgonizingSquid, Nov 4, 2019
  2. JakePi Win User

Random Xbox one controller freezes when streaming xbox one to windows 10 pc

I am experience the same thing, tried with a controller wired, using Bluetooth, and using the Xbox Wireless adapter. My only fix is to start streaming and pair the controller directly to the console. Anyone figure this out?
  3. Endgamez Win User

PS4 vs Xbox One In-Depth Stats Comparison pretty intresting

No...it's nothing like streaming a movie.

Controlling a movie stream is local. When you pause it, the stream doesn't pause, just the local playback. Controlling a game and all the inherent changes within the game world is an entirely different matter.
  4. crazy8canuck Win User

Xcloud VR Controler ideas

MS has been embrassing different controller options as of late, but being as you are streaming an XBOX game in the end I dont see it breaking away from the default controller
  5. rocken out Win User

0x87dd0006

has anyone called and gotten an idea on when this will be fixed
  6. FadingStar456 Win User

Headset not working on Xbox one s

Something could be wrong with the controller's headphone port. Try using a different pair of headphones with the same controller and see if that works.
Thema:

Pair "different controller" when game streaming, has anyone gotten this to work?

1. Pair "different controller" when game streaming, has anyone gotten this to work? - Similar Threads - Pair different controller

2. Can't Pair Controller For Mobile Game Streaming

in XboX Insiders
    Can't Pair Controller For Mobile Game Streaming: I have the game streaming app for my Android phone (moto g4+ running Android 7) and I've managed to set up my console with the app but for the life of me I cannot get the controller to pair with...
  3. Controller Pairing Problem

in XboX Insiders
    Controller Pairing Problem: The device I am using for xcloud (actually multiple) will not pair with the controller and return an error mentioning a pin code. My controller is updated. submitted by /u/AnonymousPizzaRolls...
  4. When connecting a controller to my phone I just get this every time I tap to pair

in XboX Insiders
    When connecting a controller to my phone I just get this every time I tap to pair: [IMG] submitted by /u/sleepyvengeance [link] [comments]
  5. Xbox streaming app won't pair my xbox because i am "not in the right region" when I am in...

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox streaming app won't pair my xbox because i am "not in the right region" when I am in...: I am part of the beta program and have the xbox up to date, am in UK so don't see an issue. Would like some help! submitted by /u/evilbarber667 [link] [comments]
  6. After pairing controller via bluetooth with my Mac it doesn't pair anymore with my Xbox

in XBoX on Consoles
    After pairing controller via bluetooth with my Mac it doesn't pair anymore with my Xbox: This is a really strange thing. After pairing controller via bluetooth with my Mac, when I'm going to re-sync it with my Xbox it doesn't work anymore. The only way to let it work was to keep the...
  7. How do you pair your controller? The Game Streaming app just says to "Let's pair" but does...

in XboX Insiders
    How do you pair your controller? The Game Streaming app just says to "Let's pair" but does...: [IMG] submitted by /u/10Fudges [link] [comments]
  8. Xbox wont pair glich

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox wont pair glich: ok so i've been searching the world wide web for a solution to my problem but the best i could find is people complaining about the same thing so heres my problem whenever i try to pair my...
  9. Is the controller that comes with the xbox had been already paired with the console?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is the controller that comes with the xbox had been already paired with the console?: I have watched some youtube’s videos and one said that the controller comes with the xbox has been already paired with the console.Is it true? What I have watched: [Mod Removed-Link] Around...
  10. Wireless Xbox one gamepad won't pair with xbox wireless adapter.

in XBoX on Windows
    Wireless Xbox one gamepad won't pair with xbox wireless adapter.: I followed the instructions and trying to pair but it won't pair at all. -When I plugged into USB wireless adapter to pc and push the pairing button I can see white led blinks. (Windows recognize...