Pair or transfer data from one microsoft account to another

Discus and support Pair or transfer data from one microsoft account to another in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Is it possible to pair or transfer data from one microsoft account to another? Indeed, when buying my Xbox I created a microsoft address, however I... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Thomas Bindel, Apr 18, 2019.

1. Pair or transfer data from one microsoft account to another

Is it possible to pair or transfer data from one microsoft account to another?

Indeed, when buying my Xbox I created a microsoft address, however I would like to use my main email address without losing my data.

Thank you

:)

Thomas Bindel, Apr 18, 2019
  2. FreakRoach Win User

You can not transfer data across accounts.

However, if you haven't much on your new Microsoft account i.e. no purchases, achievements etc, then you can log in with your main email address to your console and use it instead.

If you want to retain data, you will have to change email address associated with your new account to be the email address of your main account. Follow these steps: https://support.xbox.com/en-AU/my-a...nt/change-email-sign-in-for-microsoft-account
  3. Darkwolfecze Win User

Well, basically if you have nothing paired to your microsoft adress. Create Microsoft account with your adress.

Like me, for logging to MS account I am using my gmail adress.
  4. Nixelplex Win User

Change Which Microsoft Account is Attached to my Xbox Live Account

Unfortunately it's not possible to transfer Data from one account to another.
  5. Njal the Blue Win User

Merge Account Possible?

Unfortunately, you can't merge accounts or transfer data from one to another.
  6. Njal the Blue Win User

Redeemed code on wrong profile

Hi, unfortunately you can not transfer data from one account to another.
Thema:

1. Pair or transfer data from one microsoft account to another - Similar Threads - Pair transfer data

2. Wireless Xbox one gamepad won't pair with xbox wireless adapter.

in XBoX on Windows
    Wireless Xbox one gamepad won't pair with xbox wireless adapter.: I followed the instructions and trying to pair but it won't pair at all. -When I plugged into USB wireless adapter to pc and push the pairing button I can see white led blinks. (Windows recognize...
  3. XBOX ONE CONTROLLER WONT PAIR

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBOX ONE CONTROLLER WONT PAIR: my controller wont pair unless plugged up to console and then it dose not work half way it says it needs and update so i do it and it goes to 100% and stays there forever (i have waited up to 30...
  4. Xbox One S controller will lose Bluetooth pairing as soon as it is plugged into a device...

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox One S controller will lose Bluetooth pairing as soon as it is plugged into a device...: I know this issue has been around for a while. I saw someone post about it on here in 2016, but the thread was locked. I also got in contact with MS support but they couldn't help me. Does...
  5. Can't pair my xbox one controller

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't pair my xbox one controller: Hi. I just got an xbox one controller and i want to use it on my Windows 10 PC. This controller is the latest model, with the built in wireless stuff (not requiring the additional receiver). When...
  6. Xbox won't pair with my laptop

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox won't pair with my laptop: Hi when i try to pair my Xbox One to my laptop it keeps saying it cant find my xbox when i type the ip address, im using the same network my xbox is using and i tried everything. I cant connect it...
  7. Xbox one S controller over Bluetooth is detected as an input device and never finish pairing

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox one S controller over Bluetooth is detected as an input device and never finish pairing: I haven use my control in a while, and today i tried to conecte it again on my pc but i notices that the control was no longer been recognised as a xbox one controller but as an input device, i...
  8. Wireless Xbox Controller not pairing or connecting correctly to win10 computer.

in XBoX on Windows
    Wireless Xbox Controller not pairing or connecting correctly to win10 computer.: My Wireless Xbox Controller is currently unable to pair correctly to my win10 device through Bluetooth. When I try to connect my controller, it shows as paired in the Bluetooth menu but the...
  9. слетает сопряжение геймпада xbox one lost pairing gamepad xbox one

in XBoX on Windows
    слетает сопряжение геймпада xbox one lost pairing gamepad xbox one: I bought a gamepad wireless xbox one. bluetooth connects to pc on win 10 great, everything works. BUT. If you connect it by cable, it does not connect back to bluetooth. you have to erase the...
  10. Xbox One Controller on PC: Pairs automatically on PC start-up even though the controller...

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox One Controller on PC: Pairs automatically on PC start-up even though the controller...: Hi there, I have a wireless xbox one controller that I'm using on my Windows 10 PC. Everything was working perfectly, then 8 hours later I'm having issues I can't solve. The controller won't...