Pair or transfer data from one microsoft account to another

Discus and support Pair or transfer data from one microsoft account to another in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Is it possible to pair or transfer data from one microsoft account to another? Indeed, when buying my Xbox I created a microsoft address, however I... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Thomas Bindel, Apr 18, 2019.

1. Pair or transfer data from one microsoft account to another

Is it possible to pair or transfer data from one microsoft account to another?

Indeed, when buying my Xbox I created a microsoft address, however I would like to use my main email address without losing my data.

Thank you

:)

Thomas Bindel, Apr 18, 2019
  2. FreakRoach Win User

You can not transfer data across accounts.

However, if you haven't much on your new Microsoft account i.e. no purchases, achievements etc, then you can log in with your main email address to your console and use it instead.

If you want to retain data, you will have to change email address associated with your new account to be the email address of your main account. Follow these steps: https://support.xbox.com/en-AU/my-a...nt/change-email-sign-in-for-microsoft-account
  3. Darkwolfecze Win User

Well, basically if you have nothing paired to your microsoft adress. Create Microsoft account with your adress.

Like me, for logging to MS account I am using my gmail adress.
  4. Nixelplex Win User

Change Which Microsoft Account is Attached to my Xbox Live Account

Unfortunately it's not possible to transfer Data from one account to another.
  5. Njal the Blue Win User

Merge Account Possible?

Unfortunately, you can't merge accounts or transfer data from one to another.
  6. Njal the Blue Win User

Redeemed code on wrong profile

Hi, unfortunately you can not transfer data from one account to another.
Thema:

1. Pair or transfer data from one microsoft account to another - Similar Threads - Pair transfer data

2. Issue with streaming from console of xcloud when pair bluetooth controller.

in XboX Insiders
    Issue with streaming from console of xcloud when pair bluetooth controller.: Hello Everyone. Currently I'm not able to use any streaming service from Xbox streaming app. I think its related to my bluetooth connection. I have tested game streaming from my console and...
  3. Xbox 360 controller no longer pairs to wireless receiver for windows 10

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox 360 controller no longer pairs to wireless receiver for windows 10: I have a wireless receiver, identical to this one here, but black. https://www.amazon.ca/gp/product/B00LAAWMSW?pf_rd_p=05326fd5-c43e-4948-99b1-a65b129fdd73&pf_rd_r=R10W6GHMMMJ9M5VMT5EQ i've been...
  4. Elite 2 controller not pairing with Iphone

in XBoX on Mobile
    Elite 2 controller not pairing with Iphone: Elite 2 controller will pair with Samsung but not showing up on my Iphone . Is this a common problem ? eb404797-9a0d-4540-9008-46ffa41fc8fb
  5. xbox one 手柄无法跟电脑蓝牙配对[Translation-Xbox one handle can't be paired with pc Bluetooth]

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox one 手柄无法跟电脑蓝牙配对[Translation-Xbox one handle can't be paired with pc Bluetooth]: 购买后配对了一次一直是好的,故障出现在尝试给新电脑配对的时候,长按开关键打开手柄以后,再按那个小圆按键手柄会直接关机,而不是进入指示灯快速闪烁的配对状态。 然后在之前成功配对的旧电脑上移除手柄以后,发现手柄开机后能搜到(不按配对按钮且指示灯依然没有快速闪烁的状态下),但是尝试连接显示“no response(大概这个意思)” 主要问题就是,长按配对按键手柄会直接关机...
  6. Pair an XBOX360 wireless controller with XBOX360 after it has paired with Xbox One

in XBoX on Consoles
    Pair an XBOX360 wireless controller with XBOX360 after it has paired with Xbox One: I have an Xbox 360 and an Xbox One. I purchased the Elite wireless controller to use with the Xbox One and an Xbox 360 wireless controller to use with my Xbox 360. For a brief period, it all...
  7. Pairing controller with phone

in XBoX Accessibility
    Pairing controller with phone: I'm trying to connect my xbox one controller to my Samsung Galaxy A20s, I press the pairing button on my controller and turn my bluetooth on, I scan for all the devices available but it doesn't...
  8. Question. If I was paired with random well-known players like celebrities and they rage...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Question. If I was paired with random well-known players like celebrities and they rage...: So, if I was playing some games and paired up with random celebrity players and they somehow rage quit, should I report them? d216425a-32c9-4b67-8ff8-e1d7f2f2b4da
  9. Console Streaming: Can we get an option to pair the controller with the system instead of...

in XboX Insiders
    Console Streaming: Can we get an option to pair the controller with the system instead of...: I only ever planned to use Console Streaming while in the same room as my Xbox, so I assumed I’d be good to go. I own 5 Xbox One controllers (including the ~$150 Elite Series 1), but none of them...
  10. New Xbox One controller Paired but does not work?

in XBoX on Windows
    New Xbox One controller Paired but does not work?: Hi, just bought a New Xbox One controller-: [Microsoft S Wireless Controller Special Edition Night Ops Camo (XONE)] I have paired it with my PC but the controls do not work (Game Halo: Reach) ?...