PAL-50 games on computer screen

Discus and support PAL-50 games on computer screen in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I play my xbox360 on computer screen with VGA HD AV Cable. I tried to play old xbox game but the cable doesnt support PAL-50. Is it possible to get... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by g4merzen, May 4, 2014.

1. g4merzen
    g4merzen Guest

I play my xbox360 on computer screen with VGA HD AV Cable. I tried to play old xbox game but the cable doesnt support PAL-50.

Is it possible to get cable to computer that support PAL-50 setting so I can play those games?

:)

g4merzen, May 4, 2014
  2. PAL 50 users

Anyone who's TV only support PAL 50 but not PAL 60? It would be good to share games reviews that is specific to PAL 50 games.

LoopedPlains642, May 4, 2014
  3. Xbox Original Game - Stubbs the Zombie - Does not work on my 250gb slim

For people having trouble with black screen and buffing music like I did, I found by going into the xbox "console settings" -"display" and changing the screen format to Pal 50 (Mine was on 60) made the game play PAL-50 games on computer screen :)

hope this helps

HUNK Alpha Team, May 4, 2014
  4. HUNK Alpha Team Win User

Xbox Original Game - Stubbs the Zombie - Does not work on my 250gb slim

For people having trouble with black screen and buffing music like I did, I found by going into the xbox "console settings" -"display" and changing the screen format to Pal 50 (Mine was on 60) made the game play :)

hope this helps
  5. namdets Win User

help with hooking up xbox 360 to acer c112 projector

I can't manually select what PAL/NTSC Signal to receive on the projector...it must detect the following signals that it can handle:

NTSC 60

PAL 50

PAL-M 60

PAL-N 50

PAL-60 60

NTSC4.43 60

itself... but it just does not like the PAL-60 from the Xbox 360?! (I thought PAL-60 was PAL-60 on every device?)

I've spoke to a guy from acer on there UK support site, and he can't help me, and suggested I let the "community" at Acer help me. My last hope is trying the HDMI to composite converter when It arrives and see if that works.

Unless I can find a definitive list of PAL-50 Xbox 360 games?? (anyone help on that front?)
  6. namdets Win User

help with hooking up xbox 360 to acer c112 projector

The Acer c112 projector shows the PAL-60 output, but colours are really messed up (reds and flesh tones are green!!) and lines run throughout the screen. is this an Acer fault or a xbox fault? btw when i play dvds whilst on PAL-60 everything is fine....
    I'm confussed as to what is going wrong with PAL-60 signal on the games side.

Any further help or suggestions Zacabeb?

before I take the projector back for a refund.... as I can't just play 50hz games as none of the games now state on the box if its PAL 50 or 60 anymore.
  7. Phil19821972 Win User

Minecraft 2 players

thanks for your answer.....

it shows only two settings- PAL 50 or PAL 60 - and it's set to PAL 60.
  8. Irixion Win User

Jurassic Park OG not playing

The list is lying to you. There are games on there that don't work, and games that aren't on there that do work. Unless it's been confirmed to work with someone else, don't trust the list. Microsoft doesn't give a rats whether the list or not is accurate.

So basically all I could find is..regions...PAL 50 and NTSC-NA are listed. If you are on PAL 60, the game will not boot, change to PAL-50. (EU, AU and NZ) If you're in NTSC-J, then it won't work. Only the two regions and video modes I mentioned will work.
    If you're in North America or are in Europe and are on PAL-50 and it still won't work, then the list is wrong.
Thema:

1. PAL-50 games on computer screen - Similar Threads - PAL games computer

2. "This game does not support PAL-50"

in XBoX on Consoles
    "This game does not support PAL-50": Hello, I'm not able to play some old games on Xbox 360, like The Outfit & NBA 2k6 because of this. I searched online and some say you need an extra cable, some say you don't, mostly from old...
  3. XBOX 360S PAL version won't read PAL games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    XBOX 360S PAL version won't read PAL games: Hello everyone, Well I guess everything is in the title, I have a PAL version of the xbox360S and it won't allow me to play PAL games (MGS HD collection and DBZ Raging blast 2). All the other...
  4. 2Wire 2Wire 2701 HG-G: I am trying to play some online games and enter parties with my pals ...

in XboX Networking Hardware
    2Wire 2Wire 2701 HG-G: I am trying to play some online games and enter parties with my pals ...: 2Wire (Modems/Gateways) 2Wire 2701 HG-G (Bell-Alliant): I am trying to play some online games and enter parties with my pals but I need to connect to xbox Check this link for a possible solution:...
  5. PAL / NTSC Game Sonic Unleashed bought and can't play in Europe (PAL)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    PAL / NTSC Game Sonic Unleashed bought and can't play in Europe (PAL): A few weeks ago I bought game "Sonic Unleashed" that is PAL/NTSC on Xbox store. When I started it, it says wrong disc format message. I was looking EVERYWHERE and the only answer was, that i...
  6. PAL Original XBox game on NTSC Xbox 360

in XBoX Games and Apps
    PAL Original XBox game on NTSC Xbox 360: Hello, I recently received a copy of FIFA '06 (one of my all time favorites) from a friend. I found out that the game is from Europe and is a PAL copy. To my knowledge there is no region...
  7. NTSC game on PAL xbox360?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    NTSC game on PAL xbox360?: Hi everyone!!! Does anyone know if a NTSC game can work on a XBOX360 PAL version (bought in 2012)? Thanks for your support. 5f08a858-b623-4c64-9db7-5d226db71277
  8. ntsc game on pal 360

in XBoX Games and Apps
    ntsc game on pal 360: just got Christmas present from usa fifa 16 but unable to play as its showing region lock ANY HELP PLEASE fbe6114f-4881-4c42-a086-813c3751a227
  9. pal games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    pal games: My xbox 360 console runs (PAL) games is there any way to make it run (NTSC) games ? 94307dba-a923-42d1-8927-dfd32c7ccfcd
  10. pal games on ntsc console

in XBoX on Consoles
    pal games on ntsc console: hi, bought "just dance" 2016 for my daughter. the game is in PAL format. I bought ntsc console in the U.S a while ago. the games does not run because of region incomaptability. is there...