PAL / NTSC

Discus and support PAL / NTSC in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi, I purchased my Xbox 360 kinect console in New Delhi and I live here. The games which came free with the console are PAL version and work fine with... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Donna PaulSharma, Jul 12, 2019.

1. PAL / NTSC

Hi, I purchased my Xbox 360 kinect console in New Delhi and I live here. The games which came free with the console are PAL version and work fine with my xbox.

I purchased few games from the US which were NTSC version and they are all working fine on my console except one which says region locked.

Where is the region code mentioned on the game cover??

Also, Im in the process of ordering few more games from the US. How will be sure if they would work on my console or not?? They are all NTSC versions.

:)

Donna PaulSharma, Jul 12, 2019
  2. ngocphi Win User

Games With Gold : No Sufficient space

yes darksouls is PAL and NTSC specific so downloading a NTSC content from the US wont work on a PAL console (found on the back of your console)

there is no alternative

pal/ntsc content is based on the region of the account since PAL isn't needed in NTSC regions
  3. Smwutches Win User

uk game and us game

It depends on if the disc is region free or not. US discs are NTSC and UK are usually PAL. Generally NTSC discs will only work in an NTSC console and the same with PAL.
  4. Covert Affairs-9D152 Win User

Catherine: Will it be released in Europe?/Will NTSC work on a PAL system?

ntsc is not compatible with PAL. Ntsc and Ntsc-j are sometimes compatible.
  5. Malacath Win User

Region Free games - import from US to UK?

[quote user="vFlare"]

[quote user="CHORAS DEN"]

also, dont get NTSC/PAL and region free confused. NTSC/PAL is the video signal/resolution, Region codes keep media on a certain continent/country.

[/quote]

NTSC and PAL are video formats, a now commonly used method of enforcing region locking.

[/quote]NTSC and PAL are standard definition formats. Xb1 is a high definition only console.

So NTSC and PAL are not relevant to xb1 because it doesn't support them.
  6. Mister Gwyther Win User

Can I use my Singapore gamertag on a US Console?

Hey there! A US console is NTSC video. Do the TVs you have in Singapore NTSC or PAL? If PAL, they will not work.
Thema:

PAL / NTSC

1. PAL / NTSC - Similar Threads - PAL NTSC

2. ntsc and pal

in XBoX Games and Apps
    ntsc and pal: A one can read ntsc and pal games like ps3 and ps4 thanks b9f98f41-ddc6-4aa3-a172-5880e95459af
  3. will watch dogs PAL work on xbox 360 NTSC?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    will watch dogs PAL work on xbox 360 NTSC?: will watch dogs PAL work on xbox 360 NTSC? 1aaf50c2-071e-4f25-ae9c-abe6a9204cfe
  4. Gta 5 ntsc on pal xbox

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gta 5 ntsc on pal xbox: Hello, I want to buy from gta 5 from xbox360 for my cousin from Europe who has a pal xbox.The problem is that I found the game and on the cover it said NTSC..I want 100% if gta5 ntsc will work on...
  5. PAL / NTSC Game Sonic Unleashed bought and can't play in Europe (PAL)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    PAL / NTSC Game Sonic Unleashed bought and can't play in Europe (PAL): A few weeks ago I bought game "Sonic Unleashed" that is PAL/NTSC on Xbox store. When I started it, it says wrong disc format message. I was looking EVERYWHERE and the only answer was, that i...
  6. PAL Original XBox game on NTSC Xbox 360

in XBoX Games and Apps
    PAL Original XBox game on NTSC Xbox 360: Hello, I recently received a copy of FIFA '06 (one of my all time favorites) from a friend. I found out that the game is from Europe and is a PAL copy. To my knowledge there is no region...
  7. NTSC game on PAL xbox360?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    NTSC game on PAL xbox360?: Hi everyone!!! Does anyone know if a NTSC game can work on a XBOX360 PAL version (bought in 2012)? Thanks for your support. 5f08a858-b623-4c64-9db7-5d226db71277
  8. ntsc game on pal 360

in XBoX Games and Apps
    ntsc game on pal 360: just got Christmas present from usa fifa 16 but unable to play as its showing region lock ANY HELP PLEASE fbe6114f-4881-4c42-a086-813c3751a227
  9. pal games on ntsc console

in XBoX on Consoles
    pal games on ntsc console: hi, bought "just dance" 2016 for my daughter. the game is in PAL format. I bought ntsc console in the U.S a while ago. the games does not run because of region incomaptability. is there...
  10. Pal/Ntsc

in XBoX on Consoles
    Pal/Ntsc: My xbox 360 console runs (PAL) games is there any way to make it run (NTSC) games ? 926aeef8-d781-43c0-8327-990573936197