Panasonic: Best TV to play with xbox

Discus and support Panasonic: Best TV to play with xbox in XBoX TV Hardware to solve the problem; Panasonic (Audio/Video Receivers): Best TV to play with xbox As the others have already said, check out RTINGS.COM. One of the important attributes you... Discussion in 'XBoX TV Hardware' started by mohsen haydari, Jan 17, 2019.

1. Panasonic: Best TV to play with xbox

Panasonic (Audio/Video Receivers): Best TV to play with xbox
    As the others have already said, check out RTINGS.COM. One of the important attributes you should look for is low input latency as that is important for multiplayer gaming.

I don't think it is sold anymore but the Samsung KS8xxx and KS9xxx models were very good with the KS8000 probably being the best value for dollar wise at the time.

Good luck!

:)

mohsen haydari, Jan 17, 2019
  2. Frathos Win User

As the others have already said, check out RTINGS.COM. One of the important attributes you should look for is low input latency as that is important for multiplayer gaming.

I don't think it is sold anymore but the Samsung KS8xxx and KS9xxx models were very good with the KS8000 probably being the best value for dollar wise at the time.

Good luck!
  3. Lestat Phoenix Win User

Can I please have some advice on this T.V.?

Panasonic Plasma are the best....Anything LED/LCD just isn't that good...Go with Panasonic or Samsung...Stay away from sony and LG, their TV's are not good...

Here is a link to the best TV's available...

reviews.cnet.com/best-hdtvs
  4. Gaming Pioneer Win User

Looking for a good HDTV

If u want a Plasma TV Panasonic makes the best, Samsung or LG for LED tv's
  5. x7SNOOPY7x Win User

Need help buying a new TV for my xbox one.

Panasonic and Samsung are the best TV brands. I have a 65inch panasonic. it's a a beauty when you have it calibrated correctly. The TV refresh actually don't make a difference after a 100hz. So its up to you.
  6. iPudrik Win User

HDMI No Signal

Just to add, the xbox did this with a friends tv before aswell, took it to his house to play fifa and the xbox wouldn't work with his TV the same as it's doing with my Panasonic. I can't remember what manufacturer had made his TV but it wasn't a panasonic.
Thema:

1. Panasonic: Best TV to play with xbox - Similar Threads - Panasonic Best play

2. Problem hdr with xbox one x/pioneer vsx-lx304/panasonic 55FZ800

in XBoX on Consoles
    Problem hdr with xbox one x/pioneer vsx-lx304/panasonic 55FZ800: Hello, I contact you because I have an HDR problem with my xbox onex and my new pioneer VSX-LX304 A / V amplifier. I connected my equipment on it, Panasonic FZ800, Panasonic UB420, Apple TV, PS4...
  3. Panasonic TX-L42E6EW: XBOX One S won't connect to Panasonic TV

in XBoX TV Hardware
    Panasonic TX-L42E6EW: XBOX One S won't connect to Panasonic TV: Panasonic (Televisions) TX-L42E6EW: XBOX One S won't connect to Panasonic TV sounds like its the tv, is the one in your room, and the one in the lounge room the same brand and model? Have you...
  4. Panasonic TC-50PS60: Xbox wont connect/work properly

in XBoX TV Hardware
    Panasonic TC-50PS60: Xbox wont connect/work properly: Panasonic (Televisions) TC-50PS60: Xbox wont connect/work properly 1. Do a hard restart, by holding the power button for 10 seconds. 2. If that doesn't work, perform a factory reset without...
  5. Panasonic TC-P65V10: help to set up live tv one guide required

in XBoX TV Hardware
    Panasonic TC-P65V10: help to set up live tv one guide required: Panasonic (Televisions) TC-P65V10: help to set up live tv one guide required Hey Don thanks for keeping us in the loop! Unfortunately at the moment this setup wouldn't be possible since the...
  6. Panasonic Panasonic HWT130 : Sound

in XBoX TV Hardware
    Panasonic Panasonic HWT130 : Sound: Panasonic (Set-top Boxes) Panasonic HWT130 : Sound Awesome!! Glad this helped! 28412ea1-879a-433d-b5bf-f17475400bb1
  7. Panasonic TC-50PS64: Xbox One S 1080p 120Hz Viera TC L42D2

in XBoX TV Hardware
    Panasonic TC-50PS64: Xbox One S 1080p 120Hz Viera TC L42D2: Panasonic (Televisions) TC-50PS64: Xbox One S 1080p 120Hz Viera TC L42D2 Ohh why i bought This cabel for 70$ :D Thank You for help i have to buy New tv for 120hz ca348510-e9b3-4232-bf5e-88fe349ff9f9
  8. Panasonic SUHTB350: will this device work with my console?

in XBoX TV Hardware
    Panasonic SUHTB350: will this device work with my console?: Panasonic (Audio/Video Receivers) SUHTB350: will this device work with my console? Hey there! Which device are you using, exactly? We'd be happy to provide some help just need a bit more...
  9. Panasonic TX-L42E6EW: HDR problem

in XBoX TV Hardware
    Panasonic TX-L42E6EW: HDR problem: Panasonic (Televisions) TX-L42E6EW: HDR problem Wrong.. xbox doesnt support all formats .. it cant output blah blah bits eb983376-5c6c-4e63-8504-ba032cd23463
  10. Panasonic TC-50PS60: Watching TV through Xbox - Green Screen - Works and then doesn't work

in XBoX TV Hardware
    Panasonic TC-50PS60: Watching TV through Xbox - Green Screen - Works and then doesn't work: Panasonic (Televisions) TC-50PS60: Watching TV through Xbox - Green Screen - Works and then doesn't work This page here has some steps and links to other troubleshooters that might help resolve...