Panasonic: Connecting to a different tv

Discus and support Panasonic: Connecting to a different tv in XBoX TV Hardware to solve the problem; Panasonic (Televisions): Connecting to a different tv I'm connecting my Xbox one to a different tv and I only get a black screen. I have even googled... Discussion in 'XBoX TV Hardware' started by AubreyBreen, Dec 30, 2016.

1. AubreyBreen
    AubreyBreen Guest

Panasonic (Televisions): Connecting to a different tv
    I'm connecting my Xbox one to a different tv and I only get a black screen. I have even googled and YouTubed to make sure I have my connections right. I know it is not the hdmi cords or the tv because I can connect my Fios box directly to the tv and it works
    fine. Any ideas on what my be wrong?

:)

AubreyBreen, Dec 30, 2016
  2. Tysonsk8ter
    Tysonsk8ter Guest
    Panasonic SA-DP1: Optical audio with sound bar

Panasonic (Audio/Video Receivers) SA-DP1: Optical audio with sound bar
    I have an insignia sound bar. (I selected Panasonic because it didn’t have insignia as an option) Currently, I have the optical cable connected to the tv, and the sound from my Xbox is connected through hdmi to the tv, which then comes out through the sound
    bar. Would it differ in sound quality if I connected the optical cable directly to the Xbox or keep it connected to the tv?

Tysonsk8ter, Dec 30, 2016
  3. OCRyzen
    OCRyzen Guest
    Best Budget Gaming Monitors

2011 Viera series guide:

www.which.co.uk/.../panasonic-viera-tv-model-guide

Doesn't show THX 3D in list for VT, but it does have it & VT THX 3D Certified Display would be different, than a ST non THX Certified Display too..

OCRyzen, Dec 30, 2016
  4. x7SNOOPY7x Win User

Need help buying a new TV for my xbox one.

Panasonic and Samsung are the best TV brands. I have a 65inch panasonic. it's a a beauty when you have it calibrated correctly. The TV refresh actually don't make a difference after a 100hz. So its up to you.
  5. OCRyzen Win User

Best Budget Gaming Monitors

6. Neo Terra Rex Win User

Dashed lines/rainbow effects on screen

I am using a HDMI cable, I'm going to try moving it to another HDTV with a different HDMI.

The TV is a Panasonic.
  7. fulles99 Win User

Xbox One S - 4K issues

Do you manage to get this fixed? I've got the exact same issue with my Panasonic 4K TV - though my XBox is connected directly to the TV.
  8. Magic Stool Bus Win User

HDMI won't recognize my xbox 360

Yep, tried multiple cables that all work with other devices. Also talked to Panasonic and they didn't know of a solution, although I think it's the TV since the Xbox will work with a different TV.
Thema:

1. Panasonic: Connecting to a different tv - Similar Threads - Panasonic Connecting different

2. Panasonic: Best TV to play with xbox

in XBoX TV Hardware
    Panasonic: Best TV to play with xbox: Panasonic (Audio/Video Receivers): Best TV to play with xbox As the others have already said, check out RTINGS.COM. One of the important attributes you should look for is low input latency as that...
  3. Panasonic TC-P65V10: help to set up live tv one guide required

in XBoX TV Hardware
    Panasonic TC-P65V10: help to set up live tv one guide required: Panasonic (Televisions) TC-P65V10: help to set up live tv one guide required Hey Don thanks for keeping us in the loop! Unfortunately at the moment this setup wouldn't be possible since the...
  4. Panasonic Panasonic HWT130 : Sound

in XBoX TV Hardware
    Panasonic Panasonic HWT130 : Sound: Panasonic (Set-top Boxes) Panasonic HWT130 : Sound Awesome!! Glad this helped! 28412ea1-879a-433d-b5bf-f17475400bb1
  5. Panasonic TC-50PS64: Xbox One S 1080p 120Hz Viera TC L42D2

in XBoX TV Hardware
    Panasonic TC-50PS64: Xbox One S 1080p 120Hz Viera TC L42D2: Panasonic (Televisions) TC-50PS64: Xbox One S 1080p 120Hz Viera TC L42D2 Ohh why i bought This cabel for 70$ :D Thank You for help i have to buy New tv for 120hz ca348510-e9b3-4232-bf5e-88fe349ff9f9
  6. Panasonic SUHTB350: will this device work with my console?

in XBoX TV Hardware
    Panasonic SUHTB350: will this device work with my console?: Panasonic (Audio/Video Receivers) SUHTB350: will this device work with my console? Hey there! Which device are you using, exactly? We'd be happy to provide some help just need a bit more...
  7. Panasonic TX-L42E6EW: HDR problem

in XBoX TV Hardware
    Panasonic TX-L42E6EW: HDR problem: Panasonic (Televisions) TX-L42E6EW: HDR problem Wrong.. xbox doesnt support all formats .. it cant output blah blah bits eb983376-5c6c-4e63-8504-ba032cd23463
  8. Panasonic TC-50PS60: Watching TV through Xbox - Green Screen - Works and then doesn't work

in XBoX TV Hardware
    Panasonic TC-50PS60: Watching TV through Xbox - Green Screen - Works and then doesn't work: Panasonic (Televisions) TC-50PS60: Watching TV through Xbox - Green Screen - Works and then doesn't work This page here has some steps and links to other troubleshooters that might help resolve...
  9. Panasonic SA-DP1: Buy Generic pills Oline without prescription Xanax, Oxy, tramadol, and ...

in XBoX TV Hardware
    Panasonic SA-DP1: Buy Generic pills Oline without prescription Xanax, Oxy, tramadol, and ...: Panasonic (Audio/Video Receivers) SA-DP1: Buy Generic pills Oline without prescription Xanax, Oxy, tramadol, and Diazepam here without Rx Have you ever feel like playing with the spirit of the...
  10. Panasonic SA-DP1: Optical audio with sound bar

in XBoX TV Hardware
    Panasonic SA-DP1: Optical audio with sound bar: Panasonic (Audio/Video Receivers) SA-DP1: Optical audio with sound bar I have an insignia sound bar. (I selected Panasonic because it didn’t have insignia as an option) Currently, I have the...