Panasonic: I don't know where to put HDMI cable

Discus and support Panasonic: I don't know where to put HDMI cable in XBoX TV Hardware to solve the problem; Panasonic (Televisions): I don't know where to put HDMI cable Hi XXRenegadeZer0, That is a good question. For plugging in your Xbox One S, I would... Discussion in 'XBoX TV Hardware' started by XxRenegadeZer0, Jan 8, 2017.

1. Panasonic: I don't know where to put HDMI cable

Panasonic (Televisions): I don't know where to put HDMI cable
    Hi XXRenegadeZer0,

That is a good question. For plugging in your Xbox One S, I would plug it directly into the TV to avoid any potential issues running through the cable box. The Xbox One S has an HDMI in plug in the back just like your Xfinity Cable Box has, so if you need
    another HDMI plug, your Xbox One S has you covered. I hope this is what you needed! Good Luck!

Hit Upvote if this Helps!

:)

XxRenegadeZer0, Jan 8, 2017
  2. Dashed lines/rainbow effects on screen

I am using a HDMI cable, I'm going to try moving it to another HDTV with a different HDMI.

The TV is a Panasonic.

Neo Terra Rex, Jan 8, 2017
  3. Panasonic Plasma TV - HDMI no picture or sound

I use a Panasonic Plasma as well, I used to have this same issue and contacted Panasonic for assistance. They reccommend using only Panasonic HDMI cables, very costly. I then flipped my cables end for end and had success, plug the cable from the Xbox port
    to the TV and the plug from the TV to the Xbox port. This solved my problems and has been verified by Panasonic support.

Deja Vu Skies, Jan 8, 2017
  4. Panasonic: I don't know where to put HDMI cable

Hi XXRenegadeZer0,

That is a good question. For plugging in your Xbox One S, I would plug it directly into the TV to avoid any potential issues running through the cable box. The Xbox One S has an HDMI in plug in the back just like your Xfinity Cable Box has, so if you need
    another HDMI plug, your Xbox One S has you covered. I hope this is what you needed! Good Luck!

Hit Upvote if this Helps!

Darkhawk Ninja, Jan 13, 2017
Thema:

Panasonic: I don't know where to put HDMI cable

1. Panasonic: I don't know where to put HDMI cable - Similar Threads - Panasonic don't where

2. Panasonic: Best TV to play with xbox

in XBoX TV Hardware
    Panasonic: Best TV to play with xbox: Panasonic (Audio/Video Receivers): Best TV to play with xbox As the others have already said, check out RTINGS.COM. One of the important attributes you should look for is low input latency as that...
  3. Panasonic TC-P65V10: help to set up live tv one guide required

in XBoX TV Hardware
    Panasonic TC-P65V10: help to set up live tv one guide required: Panasonic (Televisions) TC-P65V10: help to set up live tv one guide required Hey Don thanks for keeping us in the loop! Unfortunately at the moment this setup wouldn't be possible since the...
  4. Panasonic Panasonic HWT130 : Sound

in XBoX TV Hardware
    Panasonic Panasonic HWT130 : Sound: Panasonic (Set-top Boxes) Panasonic HWT130 : Sound Awesome!! Glad this helped! 28412ea1-879a-433d-b5bf-f17475400bb1
  5. Panasonic TC-50PS64: Xbox One S 1080p 120Hz Viera TC L42D2

in XBoX TV Hardware
    Panasonic TC-50PS64: Xbox One S 1080p 120Hz Viera TC L42D2: Panasonic (Televisions) TC-50PS64: Xbox One S 1080p 120Hz Viera TC L42D2 Ohh why i bought This cabel for 70$ :D Thank You for help i have to buy New tv for 120hz ca348510-e9b3-4232-bf5e-88fe349ff9f9
  6. Panasonic SUHTB350: will this device work with my console?

in XBoX TV Hardware
    Panasonic SUHTB350: will this device work with my console?: Panasonic (Audio/Video Receivers) SUHTB350: will this device work with my console? Hey there! Which device are you using, exactly? We'd be happy to provide some help just need a bit more...
  7. Panasonic TX-L42E6EW: HDR problem

in XBoX TV Hardware
    Panasonic TX-L42E6EW: HDR problem: Panasonic (Televisions) TX-L42E6EW: HDR problem Wrong.. xbox doesnt support all formats .. it cant output blah blah bits eb983376-5c6c-4e63-8504-ba032cd23463
  8. Panasonic TC-50PS60: Watching TV through Xbox - Green Screen - Works and then doesn't work

in XBoX TV Hardware
    Panasonic TC-50PS60: Watching TV through Xbox - Green Screen - Works and then doesn't work: Panasonic (Televisions) TC-50PS60: Watching TV through Xbox - Green Screen - Works and then doesn't work This page here has some steps and links to other troubleshooters that might help resolve...
  9. Panasonic SA-DP1: Buy Generic pills Oline without prescription Xanax, Oxy, tramadol, and ...

in XBoX TV Hardware
    Panasonic SA-DP1: Buy Generic pills Oline without prescription Xanax, Oxy, tramadol, and ...: Panasonic (Audio/Video Receivers) SA-DP1: Buy Generic pills Oline without prescription Xanax, Oxy, tramadol, and Diazepam here without Rx Have you ever feel like playing with the spirit of the...
  10. Panasonic SA-DP1: Optical audio with sound bar

in XBoX TV Hardware
    Panasonic SA-DP1: Optical audio with sound bar: Panasonic (Audio/Video Receivers) SA-DP1: Optical audio with sound bar I have an insignia sound bar. (I selected Panasonic because it didn’t have insignia as an option) Currently, I have the...