Panasonic: Picture is scrambled. Will work on other monitor.

Discus and support Panasonic: Picture is scrambled. Will work on other monitor. in XBoX TV Hardware to solve the problem; Panasonic (Televisions): Picture is scrambled. Will work on other monitor. the image is scrambled only on the Xbox. Other devices work through the hdmi... Discussion in 'XBoX TV Hardware' started by TalkyAardvark48, Dec 25, 2016.

1. Panasonic: Picture is scrambled. Will work on other monitor.

Panasonic (Televisions): Picture is scrambled. Will work on other monitor.
    the image is scrambled only on the Xbox. Other devices work through the hdmi port?

:)

TalkyAardvark48, Dec 25, 2016
  2. GabeWeske
    GabeWeske Guest
    No picture or scrambled pixels

I am having the same issue - it's intermittent for me - support suggested I turn off instant-on

GabeWeske, Dec 25, 2016
  3. No Sound!

Can any1 help? Just got a panasonic th-42pwd8 plasma monitor to use with xbox. I have connected vga lead to xbox from monitor and the red n white audio plugs into the monitor. Turn xbox on and get the game on screen etc but no sound. However if i press input
    button to switch from rgb to rgb 1 i get sound on there but no picture. Tried everything but cant get picture and sound on same screen. Any help appreciated thanks. P.s cables are in correct sockets.

BatNBallOvLeeds, Dec 25, 2016
  4. GabeWeske Win User

No picture or scrambled pixels

I am having the same issue - it's intermittent for me - support suggested I turn off instant-on
  5. iPudrik Win User

HDMI No Signal

The xbox works fine on the samsung but not with the panasonic, all other hdmi things such as laptops and ps3 work with panasonic.
  6. Hellhog Win User

Vizio HD Tv Low framerate with any resolution other then 480p, model number in description

For me: Toshiba, Samsung, Panasonic for the TV realms and ASUS, Dell, Samsung for the Monitors.
  7. ibgood Win User

Xbox One HDMI output not showing

Could be a bad GPU in the xbox. If you have a computer monitor or any other device that accepts HDMI/DVI try that.

My xbox one works fine on my daughters small 24" Vizio TV. I get no signal on my LG or Panasonic large screen TVs or through AVR.

I have an advanced replacement on its way and I'm hoping everything works with it.
  8. pd730 Win User

Cannot connect to Panasonic TV

I've connected mine to a 2011 Viera plasma to make sure the One worked and to download the day 1 update, then moved it upstairs where it's connected to a 2012 Viera LCD. Both times I had no issue with the picture coming right up. What year is your Panasonic?
    I guess I would try the steps here
    support.xbox.com/.../tv-or-monitor-screen-is-blank-while-connected
    to see if you get the low-res video output and then try changing the Xbox settings to get it to work (i.e. pick HDMI instead of auto).
Thema:

Panasonic: Picture is scrambled. Will work on other monitor.

1. Panasonic: Picture is scrambled. Will work on other monitor. - Similar Threads - Panasonic Picture scrambled

2. Panasonic: Best TV to play with xbox

in XBoX TV Hardware
    Panasonic: Best TV to play with xbox: Panasonic (Audio/Video Receivers): Best TV to play with xbox As the others have already said, check out RTINGS.COM. One of the important attributes you should look for is low input latency as that...
  3. Panasonic TC-P65V10: help to set up live tv one guide required

in XBoX TV Hardware
    Panasonic TC-P65V10: help to set up live tv one guide required: Panasonic (Televisions) TC-P65V10: help to set up live tv one guide required Hey Don thanks for keeping us in the loop! Unfortunately at the moment this setup wouldn't be possible since the...
  4. Panasonic Panasonic HWT130 : Sound

in XBoX TV Hardware
    Panasonic Panasonic HWT130 : Sound: Panasonic (Set-top Boxes) Panasonic HWT130 : Sound Awesome!! Glad this helped! 28412ea1-879a-433d-b5bf-f17475400bb1
  5. Panasonic TC-50PS64: Xbox One S 1080p 120Hz Viera TC L42D2

in XBoX TV Hardware
    Panasonic TC-50PS64: Xbox One S 1080p 120Hz Viera TC L42D2: Panasonic (Televisions) TC-50PS64: Xbox One S 1080p 120Hz Viera TC L42D2 Ohh why i bought This cabel for 70$ :D Thank You for help i have to buy New tv for 120hz ca348510-e9b3-4232-bf5e-88fe349ff9f9
  6. Panasonic SUHTB350: will this device work with my console?

in XBoX TV Hardware
    Panasonic SUHTB350: will this device work with my console?: Panasonic (Audio/Video Receivers) SUHTB350: will this device work with my console? Hey there! Which device are you using, exactly? We'd be happy to provide some help just need a bit more...
  7. Panasonic TX-L42E6EW: HDR problem

in XBoX TV Hardware
    Panasonic TX-L42E6EW: HDR problem: Panasonic (Televisions) TX-L42E6EW: HDR problem Wrong.. xbox doesnt support all formats .. it cant output blah blah bits eb983376-5c6c-4e63-8504-ba032cd23463
  8. Panasonic TC-50PS60: Watching TV through Xbox - Green Screen - Works and then doesn't work

in XBoX TV Hardware
    Panasonic TC-50PS60: Watching TV through Xbox - Green Screen - Works and then doesn't work: Panasonic (Televisions) TC-50PS60: Watching TV through Xbox - Green Screen - Works and then doesn't work This page here has some steps and links to other troubleshooters that might help resolve...
  9. Panasonic SA-DP1: Buy Generic pills Oline without prescription Xanax, Oxy, tramadol, and ...

in XBoX TV Hardware
    Panasonic SA-DP1: Buy Generic pills Oline without prescription Xanax, Oxy, tramadol, and ...: Panasonic (Audio/Video Receivers) SA-DP1: Buy Generic pills Oline without prescription Xanax, Oxy, tramadol, and Diazepam here without Rx Have you ever feel like playing with the spirit of the...
  10. Panasonic SA-DP1: Optical audio with sound bar

in XBoX TV Hardware
    Panasonic SA-DP1: Optical audio with sound bar: Panasonic (Audio/Video Receivers) SA-DP1: Optical audio with sound bar I have an insignia sound bar. (I selected Panasonic because it didn’t have insignia as an option) Currently, I have the...