Panasonic PT-AE900U Projector will not go on and off with voice commands

Discus and support Panasonic PT-AE900U Projector will not go on and off with voice commands in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello: I've been trying to get everything integrated into voice commands, and have the entire setup working, except for this projector. Does... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Sprode, Jun 11, 2014.

1. Sprode
    Sprode Guest

Hello:

I've been trying to get everything integrated into voice commands, and have the entire setup working, except for this projector. Does anyone have any experience with this particular setup? I got the projector from a friend and the universal remote
    he gave me with it does indeed turn it on and off automatically. Can I teach the xbox remote signals like I could with my old universal remotes?

Any other ideas? This is the last bit of integration I need to do.

Thanks!

:)

Sprode, Jun 11, 2014
  2. Panasonic Projector (Xbox One)

Hello I have searched all over google and cant seem to find the answer. I have seen people on these forums with success stories of syncing their xbox one "on" command with their projector. I have tried to auto find the remote settings i have i tried choosing
    a generic Panasonic remote code still no luck. A little background i have a Panasonic Projector pt- ae4000. If someone could find this remote code or a work around i would be eternally grateful !

StandoffHoratio, Jun 11, 2014
  3. ThatsSoSMUT
    ThatsSoSMUT Guest
    Audio Receiver Issues

Using an older Panasonic receiver (saht40). The Xbox does not turn it on or off. I set everything up in proper fashion. Tv and cable box work. Strange thing is the volume and mute works using voice commands, but doesn't turn off or on with voice commands.
    Properly set up, but no go on the voice start up and shut down. Please help.

ThatsSoSMUT, Jun 11, 2014
  4. Rich Killin Win User

Xbox One with Optoma HD141X Projector

The problem is, the XBOX is toggling the 'off' command instead of using the separate 'on' command. If you turn the projector on and then power up the XBOX, you will see the projector display the 'press again to confirm off' pop up box, because it has received
    a single 'off' command from the XBOX. MS need to update the profile with the separate 'on' command as this projector doesn't use the same IR signal to power on and off.
  5. Falkon(2) Win User

Projectors

There are a couple good ones out there, off the top of my head I would say something like the Panasonic PT-AE7000 or the new Panasonic PT-AE8000, or the JVC DLA-X30.

I recommend checking out
    this website
    for all things related to front projection at home.
  6. NathanielLarson Win User

Turn off voice commands?

Okay, so I don't think there is a way to just turn off voice commands but you can turn off the kinect. say "Xbox, go to settings" and go to the kinect settings and you can turn it off. That or you could wear a headset and then other players voices won't
    be going through the tv and you can still have voice commands and hear the other players.
  7. JoshAdd87 Win User

Audio Receiver Issues

Currently running in to this exact same issue with my Panasonic SA-PT956. I can use voice commands to mute and change volume but am unable to get it to turn the receiver off. This has been an annoying bummer to me because if I leave the receiver on when
    the Xbox is off I eventually find that the sound starts to slowly get out of sync.
  8. ErikNovikoff Win User

Turning Projector Off with Xbox One

Curious if this is still on xbox's development radar? Currently using Mitsubishi HC6500 and the projector is only getting a single power off command (projector requires 2). Any idea on the planned update that we can look forward to for this fix?
Thema:

1. Panasonic PT-AE900U Projector will not go on and off with voice commands - Similar Threads - Panasonic AE900U Projector

2. Panasonic TC-P65V10: Xbox one original

in XBoX TV Hardware
    Panasonic TC-P65V10: Xbox one original: Panasonic (Televisions) TC-P65V10: Xbox one original Hi Eidalajmi, Thank you for posting on the Xbox forums. As the question has been answered, I will go ahead and lock this thread to prevent...
  3. my panasonic support hdr static/dynamic, for xbox one X selected static or dynamic?

in XBoX on Consoles
    my panasonic support hdr static/dynamic, for xbox one X selected static or dynamic?: MY PANASONIC DYNAMIC STATIC HDR SUPPORT, WHICH IS COMPATIBLE WITH XBOX ONE X STATIC OR DYNAMIC? 22f25148-34fc-48f6-9988-cf3f47189d66
  4. Problem hdr with xbox one x/pioneer vsx-lx304/panasonic 55FZ800

in XBoX on Consoles
    Problem hdr with xbox one x/pioneer vsx-lx304/panasonic 55FZ800: Hello, I contact you because I have an HDR problem with my xbox onex and my new pioneer VSX-LX304 A / V amplifier. I connected my equipment on it, Panasonic FZ800, Panasonic UB420, Apple TV, PS4...
  5. Panasonic TX-L42E6EW: XBOX One S won't connect to Panasonic TV

in XBoX TV Hardware
    Panasonic TX-L42E6EW: XBOX One S won't connect to Panasonic TV: Panasonic (Televisions) TX-L42E6EW: XBOX One S won't connect to Panasonic TV sounds like its the tv, is the one in your room, and the one in the lounge room the same brand and model? Have you...
  6. Panasonic TC-50PS60: Xbox wont connect/work properly

in XBoX TV Hardware
    Panasonic TC-50PS60: Xbox wont connect/work properly: Panasonic (Televisions) TC-50PS60: Xbox wont connect/work properly 1. Do a hard restart, by holding the power button for 10 seconds. 2. If that doesn't work, perform a factory reset without...
  7. Panasonic: Best TV to play with xbox

in XBoX TV Hardware
    Panasonic: Best TV to play with xbox: Panasonic (Audio/Video Receivers): Best TV to play with xbox As the others have already said, check out RTINGS.COM. One of the important attributes you should look for is low input latency as that...
  8. Panasonic TC-P65V10: help to set up live tv one guide required

in XBoX TV Hardware
    Panasonic TC-P65V10: help to set up live tv one guide required: Panasonic (Televisions) TC-P65V10: help to set up live tv one guide required Hey Don thanks for keeping us in the loop! Unfortunately at the moment this setup wouldn't be possible since the...
  9. Panasonic Panasonic HWT130 : Sound

in XBoX TV Hardware
    Panasonic Panasonic HWT130 : Sound: Panasonic (Set-top Boxes) Panasonic HWT130 : Sound Awesome!! Glad this helped! 28412ea1-879a-433d-b5bf-f17475400bb1
  10. Panasonic TC-50PS64: Xbox One S 1080p 120Hz Viera TC L42D2

in XBoX TV Hardware
    Panasonic TC-50PS64: Xbox One S 1080p 120Hz Viera TC L42D2: Panasonic (Televisions) TC-50PS64: Xbox One S 1080p 120Hz Viera TC L42D2 Ohh why i bought This cabel for 70$ :D Thank You for help i have to buy New tv for 120hz ca348510-e9b3-4232-bf5e-88fe349ff9f9