Panic Nation is looking for Advanced Warfare member on the Xbox One! [Other games supported!]

Discus and support Panic Nation is looking for Advanced Warfare member on the Xbox One! [Other games supported!] in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello everyone! here spreading the word about Panic Nation, a XBOX clan that was founded on May 5th of 2013. We're simply a group of close friends... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by CaptainSlayer, Dec 22, 2014.

1. Panic Nation is looking for Advanced Warfare member on the Xbox One! [Other games supported!]

Hello everyone!

here spreading the word about Panic Nation, a XBOX clan that was founded on May 5th of 2013. We're simply a group of close friends who love blowing stuff up.

Currently, we are looking for members to join our Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare clan to participate in Clan Wars. Players with higher skill levels may also be interested in trying out for our Game Battles team.

Not a Call of Duty Player? We are also very active on Destiny (Raiding 2 times per week on both raids), Grand Theft Auto V and Minecraft! As well as occasionally jumping into other games such as Garden Warfare, Battlefield 4, Diablo 3 and much more!

Unlike most communities, we don't have a rank structure and instead try to keep a 'family' vibe amongst our friends as we play together on a nightly basis and expand out to try new things often!

You can check us out
    Facebook
    , Panic Nation or our website! Feel free to message me with any questions you may have and I'd be more than happy to help!

ALSO ~ Other communities that may be looking for some form of partnership including running friendly competitions between Panic Nation and themselves, please message me and we can see if anything can be worked out! Thank you!

:)

CaptainSlayer, Dec 22, 2014
  2. xTEAM KOBRAx
    xTEAM KOBRAx Guest
    Looking for friends who play AW on Xbox one.

Looking for people who play Advanced Warfare on Xbox one and also looking for a clan

xTEAM KOBRAx, Dec 22, 2014
  3. XGC is recruiting!

XGC Rampage is recruiting on the one! We are an advanced warfare clan but also play a lot of other games! If you are 18+ and looking for a clan please message me on the one!!

XGC LostBlonde, Dec 22, 2014
  4. Panic Nation is looking for Advanced Warfare member on the Xbox One! [Other games supported!]

Bump!

Clan Wars kicks off in the North Pole this Saturday and we're still looking for players to fight along side us in Platinum Division! Send in your applications on the Call of Duty App or contact me now to get bonus XP and help us
    win the war!

CaptainSlayer, Dec 26, 2014
  5. CaptainSlayer Win User

Panic Nation is looking for Advanced Warfare member on the Xbox One! [Other games supported!]

Bump!

Clan Wars kicks off in the North Pole this Saturday and we're still looking for players to fight along side us in Platinum Division! Send in your applications on the Call of Duty App or contact me now to get bonus XP and help us
    win the war!
  6. rwatman Win User

looking for a clan aw

Hi,my advanced warfare clan looking for new members. Xbox 360, UK based, 9 members lvl16 platinum. Thanks, tom. Gt:
  7. RoG VorteX Win User

Want to join a fun forum based clan? Join RoG!

Join Now! Read the information above! Our Advanced Warfare Brigade (Xbox 360) is always looking for members! Message me for details.
  8. ICE Eevee Win User

Revolution of Gaming is now recruiting!

Join Now! Read the information above! Our Advanced Warfare Brigade (Xbox 360) is always looking for members! Message me for details.
  9. Misses Quinzel Win User

Advanced Warfare pre-order

Hey there, TheTexasWolfPak! This thread is a little old. The Advanced Arsenal exoskeleton and EM1 gun are specifically for Xbox Live Rewards members who were members before purchasing the game. You can see the full details of that on our

Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare
    page for the Xbox 360 (click on Overview in the image).

If you need assistance with any other support issues, please post up a new thread detailing what you're running into and troubleshooting you've completed. This way we can get you the individual support that works best on the forums.
Thema:

1. Panic Nation is looking for Advanced Warfare member on the Xbox One! [Other games supported!] - Similar Threads - Panic Nation looking

2. Xbox One X nacional ou importado[Translation-Xbox One X national or imported]

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One X nacional ou importado[Translation-Xbox One X national or imported]: Boa tarde, Pessoal, estou querendo comprar um Xbox one X porém o que voces indicam o nacional ou importado ? Como funciona questao de garantia. Obrigado [Translation-Good afternoon Guys, Am I...
  3. Rise Of Nations: Extented Edition multiplayer not working

in XBoX on Windows
    Rise Of Nations: Extented Edition multiplayer not working: Hi, I and my child have bought the game Rise of Nations: Extended edition. I am able to play in multiplayer mode. But my child cannot. When he clicks the Multiplayer Game it gives an error: "You...
  4. AI problem with the game 'Rise of nations'

in XBoX on Windows
    AI problem with the game 'Rise of nations': I had bought this game the other day. And I played this game for the first time last night. Graphics and sound are good. But while I was playing single mode, I felt something strange. The computer...
  5. I face discrimination by nationality

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    I face discrimination by nationality: I am not given the opportunity to participate in the closed beta testing of the game bless ... I have been trying to get the key for almost a year! My friends too ... But none of my friends in...
  6. Rise of Nations - Offline settings not saving

in XBoX on Windows
    Rise of Nations - Offline settings not saving: First, let's start with an introduction; I am a computer technician by trade with 10 years hands-on experience troubleshooting and fixing Windows and Apple computers. I am not a networking guy. I...
  7. Rise of Nations Extended Edition

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Rise of Nations Extended Edition: In the Alexander the Great, Conquer the World game the mini-map covers my army in Italy and I am unable to click on it to attack another territory. Can the mini map be moved to the upper right...
  8. Microsoft National Solitaire day

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft National Solitaire day: I have just played your last game on May 22nd 2018. I started the game with 9 hours being added before I even played. So the results are inaccurate has for the time I spent playing. The...
  9. National Solitaire Day...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    National Solitaire Day...: Trouble connecting to the Solitaire service. Is that being fixed? 8e29bce3-c821-49aa-9cae-834e632a83b6
  10. Finland National Anthem - Maamme Minecraft Animation

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Finland National Anthem - Maamme Minecraft Animation: National anthem of Finland along with the words with quotations from the history of animation by pouring a beautiful video I made. It's a nice watch. cc8813fa-b233-4f97-87e9-b94dda2b4521