Parent Controls and Minecraft Dungeons

Discus and support Parent Controls and Minecraft Dungeons in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I noticed recently that Minecraft Dungeons doesn't close when the parental controls time is up. It says it is up and logs them out of their profile on... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Frankcaoak, Jul 30, 2021.

1. Frankcaoak
    Frankcaoak Guest

I noticed recently that Minecraft Dungeons doesn't close when the parental controls time is up. It says it is up and logs them out of their profile on the Xbox but doesn't make them stop playing. They are still logged into their profile in Minecraft Dungeons.

:)

Frankcaoak, Jul 30, 2021
  2. XBF Mohammed C Win User

Try to turn off the console and remove the power cord; wait for 1 to 2 minutes before plugging it back in and turn on the console!

If the issue persists, please select System > Settings > devices and streaming > blue ray > persistent storage > clear three times > restart console.

If that doesn't fix the issue, try to soft reset the console!
  3. MateusFontana Win User

Hello, how are you? My name is Mateus. I'm an Independent Advisor and I'll be glad to help you today.

First I'm sorry you're having this problem.

Please try to carry out the solutions below.

Solution 1:

You can also hard reset the Xbox One console and its cache. Here is how to do so:

Step 1. Press and hold the Xbox button on the console for at least 10 seconds to open the Power center.

Step 2. Then unplug the power supply from your console and wait for 3 minutes.

Step 3. Plug the power supply back into the Xbox console.

Step 4. Press the Xbox button on the console to turn it on again.

Solution 2:

Press the Xbox  button to open the dashboard.

Select Profile & system > Settings > Account > Remove accounts.

Select the account to be removed and then select Remove to confirm.

*This solution can be found on the official Microsoft support link for Xbox.

https://support.xbox.com/en-us/help/account-pro...

*Hope this can help you with this problem.
  4. MoeZArts Win User

Minecraft? and DLC´s

5. ッLEOᑎᗰIᑎEᖇ Win User

RETURN THE MONEY

Hi I am a player Minecraft Dungeons, If you wanted to try Minecraft Dungeons you could use game pass, so You made a mistake
  6. Barbarus85 Win User

Your favorite game

At the moment Minecraft dungeon
Thema:

1. Parent Controls and Minecraft Dungeons - Similar Threads - Parent Controls Minecraft

2. Minecraft parental controls on Mac

in XBoX Accessibility
    Minecraft parental controls on Mac: It was awfully nice of you NOT to tell everyone that if you migrate your childs minecraft account to a microsoft account and they happen to use a mac they will forever never be able to play...
  3. Minecraft friends parental controls.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft friends parental controls.: Can a parent see who theirs kids friend on Minecraft? Also, is there a setting where the kids has to ask a parent if they want to friend someone? 9a3ed95a-99ad-48b2-9bc1-dd7d00c52711
  4. Xbox parental controls (email/son/account)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox parental controls (email/son/account): Hello all!! So when I bought an xbox a few years ago I signed up using my personal email (my son was 9 and didnt think he should have one yet). Now he plays far too frequently and is up until...
  5. Parental control Forza horizon 4 pc

in XBoX on Windows
    Parental control Forza horizon 4 pc: i bought Forza horizon 4 on pc but my parental control is acting weird in the beginning when i bought the game there was a problem with the auction and my car upgrading there was a message that...
  6. removing xbox parental controls

in XBoX on Consoles
    removing xbox parental controls: Hello, I got an old xbox from a friend (2006) and it has parental controls on it. They gave it away because they lent it to friends that put the controls on for their kids and never removed it...
  7. Help with Parental controls and multiple xboxes with Minecraft

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Help with Parental controls and multiple xboxes with Minecraft: Hello I was hoping someone could help us figure this it. My daughter has a live account on her Xbox OneX she is trying to set up her sons Xbox (no live account) with parental controls so he can...
  8. Xbox Live - Minecraft PE - parental controls

in XBoX on Mobile
    Xbox Live - Minecraft PE - parental controls: Hi I have recently set up my children on Xbox live and they use it to play Minecraft on a console. Their settings are such that they can't access multiplayer games. However they also (and...
  9. Minecraft Parental Control Settings

in XBoX on Mobile
    Minecraft Parental Control Settings: I don’t know what else to do/where to post this. I need to change my xbox settings but can’t because my account isn’t a parent account. I’m 16 and need to be 18 in order to chnage my settings....
  10. Minecraft problem with multiplayer - parental control?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft problem with multiplayer - parental control?: Hello, i have problem with playing minecraft online. If i start multiplayer, it says that i cannot play because some settings in xbox.com/security online must be change. But if i visit this page,...