Parent lock on xbox 360

Discus and support Parent lock on xbox 360 in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; My son somehow activated the lock and cant remember the code and the on i got from microsoft for my console does not want to work... Please any... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by sheldontkl, Jan 14, 2021 at 2:42 AM.

1. sheldontkl
    sheldontkl Guest

Parent lock on xbox 360

My son somehow activated the lock and cant remember the code and the on i got from microsoft for my console does not want to work... Please any advice..

:)

2. Mister Getafix Win User

control parental

3. Andy Mulligan Win User

How do I associate my child's XBOX Live account to my Live account

4. XBF Diego M Win User

XBOX 360 Konto (Mod Translation: XBOX 360 Account)

5. XBF Amber M Win User

Securing the parental restart

Hi Sebastian,

Thanks for reaching out to us in the forums for this issue. Sorry to hear that you've forgotten the parental lock code on your 360. For assistance with a reset and for more info about the parental safeguards: Parental
    safeguards for Xbox Live and your Xbox 360 console
    . This contains some great information on how to keep your account and other family accounts safe.

I hope this helps out!
  6. XBF Leo G Win User

my xbox is locked with parental lock and i cant unlock it i never added one

Hello moej1,

Thank you for posting on the Xbox forums. We need a little more information to ensure we provide the correct solution. Are you attempting to remove the parental lock from an Xbox 360? Are you referring to parental settings that are placed on your account
    on the Xbox One? If you are trying to
    remove the pass code for parental controls
    from an Xbox 360, we suggest utilizing the article that we provided. Be sure to let us know the results!
Thema:

Parent lock on xbox 360

1. Parent lock on xbox 360 - Similar Threads - Parent lock 360

2. Parental Lock

in XBoX on Consoles
    Parental Lock: How can I remove the Parental lock? 0469169d-a5c5-4542-be45-fdc91e3fd48e
  3. I bought a second hand xbox 360 in April last yr and it has got a parental lock on it so...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I bought a second hand xbox 360 in April last yr and it has got a parental lock on it so...: I bought a second hand xbox 360 in April last yr but there is a parental lock on there and it won't let me play certain games how can I solve this problem I cant get in touch with seller...
  4. Parental Lock Xbox LIVE 360

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Parental Lock Xbox LIVE 360: Recently I started Forza Motorsport 4 again. When I was choosing a car I noticed that one of my cars looked different, half of the decals were missing. I went to apply decals, only to be receive...
  5. Parental Lock. Xbox Live 360

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Parental Lock. Xbox Live 360: Recently I started Forza Motorsport 4 again. When I was choosing a car I noticed that one of my cars looked different, half of the decals were missing. I went to apply decals, only to be receive...
  6. 360 locked behind parental controls

in XBoX on Consoles
    360 locked behind parental controls: got a pre owned xbox 360 and its locked behind parental controls. 5ebdbd26-01f4-4cc5-9b54-5d095cf94dda
  7. Bought a used xbox 360 console. Parental code seems locked to the console. Cant reset

in XBoX on Consoles
    Bought a used xbox 360 console. Parental code seems locked to the console. Cant reset: I have a Xbox 360 that I bought used. Gears of wars 3 and Youtube app is locked with parental code. I connect to internet and log in with my own account. Still locked. I log in via computer but I...
  8. Bought an Xbox 360 second hand. It has the parent lock pass code on it and have asked old ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Bought an Xbox 360 second hand. It has the parent lock pass code on it and have asked old ...: bought an Xbox 360 second hand for Christmas. Now tried to use it and parental lock is on. Comes up asking for pass code. Have asked old owners and they don't remember what it is. How do I fix...
  9. Little brother has locked Xbox 360 completely using parental controls

in XBoX on Consoles
    Little brother has locked Xbox 360 completely using parental controls: Hello, My little brother with downs has locked the Xbox 360 using family codes and we can no longer play games on it. He has forgotten the passcode and the reset answer so we're locked out of all...
  10. Preowned xbox 360 with parental lock

in XBoX on Consoles
    Preowned xbox 360 with parental lock: Hi there, We have an Xbox 360 and it still has previous parental codes still on it does anyone know how to take them off or the uk number helpline? Really need to take it off we have had the...