parental account problems

Discus and support parental account problems in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; When I plug in in mi xbox-360, i received a meesage that said that the mycrosoft account of my father is not valid, and i need to choose a new account... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by RAXAN FIRE DELT, Jun 7, 2014.

1. parental account problems

When I plug in in mi xbox-360, i received a meesage that said that the mycrosoft account of my father is not valid, and i need to choose a new account for the administration of my xbox profile. The problem is, that whenn i finish all the procedure, in any
    account, i received a message wicch said "the registration in xbox live is not available in this moments. Tray again later" I have 5 days receiving that psot and i want to know, What can i do?

:)

RAXAN FIRE DELT, Jun 7, 2014
  2. Miss Kleo
    Miss Kleo Guest
    Parental account problems

Hey Andrew IceShard! I'm afraid it sounds like you'll need to contact phone support one more time to ensure that the password reset code is getting sent to the email associated with that Microsoft Account. Let us know how it goes!

Miss Kleo, Jun 7, 2014
  3. Parental account problems

My dad and i have already called 3 times and the people that we have talked to said that they would send a email with a reset password code a week after the first time we called but it never came.

AndrewPawlowski, Jun 7, 2014
  4. Mister Gwyther Win User

parent account problems

Hey there Vash! If the email and password for the Parent Account is no longer accessible, I suggest you
    contact us directly via chat or phone and the agents there can try to assist you in recovering it. Give that a go and let us know what you find out, thanks!
  5. AndrewPawlowski Win User

The only problum with the validate email is that the email was sent to the email account that i forgot the password to.
  6. Kaida Yuuki Win User

Hey there Andrew! Without the password to the e-mail there is no way to solve this issue, unless you can validate the e-mail to get the password! Here's a thread I made up to help you with that!

forums.xbox.com/.../397549.aspx
  7. Crakkaz-45D050D0-937 Win User

Parental Account Problems

Thanks for the Help.

Hopefully Xbox Support will be able to help me out.
  8. Samma93 Win User

Parental Account Problems

You will probably have to contact xbox support directly in order to change the parental account associated with your Gamertag.

You can contact them here:
    support.xbox.com/.../contact-us

Also with your side question im pretty sure that when you reach the age you do not need the parental account password.

You can promote your child account to adult by following these steps:
    support.microsoft.com/.../945418

Good Luck.
Thema:

parental account problems

1. parental account problems - Similar Threads - parental account problems

2. Problem with XBOX LIVE account. Parental control

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problem with XBOX LIVE account. Parental control: When I play Fora horizon 4 and want to use public painting or tuning, I get the message "This function is blocked due to parental control settings in the XBOX LIVE service". And as I looked, I...
  3. I have a problem with my account being restricted in forza horizon because of parental...

in XBoX on Windows
    I have a problem with my account being restricted in forza horizon because of parental...: when i click in to the privacy settings on the xbox pc app i just get redirected to some parental control page where it says a parent has to log in etc, but i have an adult acc and im not in a...
  4. Parental Account Problems?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Parental Account Problems?: Hi, I had sent a post like this before but it may have gotten deleted I still have a problem with my parental account as the account itself is incorrect. the account is misspelled but it exists so...
  5. Problems with getting into parent account to change permission setting for child account.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Problems with getting into parent account to change permission setting for child account.: OK so long story short. we just moved I was setting up my console after being in storage for 8 months and I'm already online and everything I created my new account about a year ago. anyway so I...
  6. Parent account not valid - Problems with child gamertag. I messed up!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Parent account not valid - Problems with child gamertag. I messed up!: OK, I'm in a bit of a pickle!! I was trying to be all tidy and organised, and wanted to link my sons xbox live account (free account), to his laptop. Just because it annoyed me that when he goes...
  7. Problem connecting to a parent account

in XBoX on Consoles
    Problem connecting to a parent account: For some reason, I disconnected from my Xbox 360 parent account (my mom's). Now whenever we try to add a new parent account and enter her email, it says it is not available. It will not let me...
  8. I am having a problem with the parent account that I had to set up for my xbox live account.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I am having a problem with the parent account that I had to set up for my xbox live account.: Hey so I want to accept a friend request however because of something when i set up my xbox live it set me as a teen so i needed to create a parent account. So when i go to accept the friend...
  9. Accepting Terms & Conditions With Parental Account Problems

in XBoX on Consoles
    Accepting Terms & Conditions With Parental Account Problems: Much like this > http://forums.xbox.com/xbox_forums/xbox_support/f/9/t/165746.aspx I am also having problems accepting terms and conditions when I try to log in on my account. When it asks for my...
  10. Problem with changing parent account

in XBoX on Consoles
    Problem with changing parent account: I need to change my child's parent account on Xbox Live. I've followed instructions I found (can't remember where now!) which confirmed I needed to remove my husband's account from my child's...