Parental control error in Forza Horizon 4

Discus and support Parental control error in Forza Horizon 4 in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; It seems it's not a common issue amont other accounts so i couldn't find any solutions at first by doing some research on this problem. I'm %100 sure... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by MrPeace.1, Aug 29, 2019.

1. MrPeace.1
    MrPeace.1 Guest

It seems it's not a common issue amont other accounts so i couldn't find any solutions at first by doing some research on this problem. I'm %100 sure my account somehow is a child account and there must be an another account which is the very problem, there
    is no other account whatsoever. I've signed in with my other microsoft accounts and just tried to solve the issue by try to make other accounts seem to be 'parent' accounts, well it didn't work as you guess. Right now i can't use some options in Forza Horizon
    4 such as auction.

Parental control error in Forza Horizon 4 [​IMG]

Parental control error in Forza Horizon 4 [​IMG]

I need help.

:)

MrPeace.1, Aug 29, 2019
  2. napalm 31337 Win User

User Generated Content. Locked Privilage

3. XBF Brad A Win User

xbox live 保護者制限について[Translation-About Xbox Live Parental controls ]

Hello Yameneko,

Sorry for the issue with the parental controls. I have noticed this also I have and adult account and certain areas I get the error parental controls. We suggest going to the

Forza Forums
    and post there, also this issue been going on for a while there might even be a answer there to fix it.

Hope this helps.

Thanks,

Brad
  4. Jurgen1488 Win User

controle parental forza horizon 4[parental control forza horizon 4]

If it blocks the parental lock, there is a reason for that. You should talk to your parent.
  5. Ackis Win User

controle parental forza horizon 4[parental control forza horizon 4]

Is this what you're looking for: https://support.xbox.com/fr-CA/xbox-360/security/xbox-live-parental-control
  6. Laxuuus Win User

Change xbox birth data. Child Profile

Is it possible then to associate this account as a parent account?

because I'm having trouble with Forza Horizon 3

When I try to download a look of a car in the game the following error is displayed:

Privilege blocked

"This feature is blocked by the parental control settings of xbox live"
Thema:

1. Parental control error in Forza Horizon 4 - Similar Threads - Parental control error

2. Desbloquear el control parental para consola xbox 360

in XBoX Accessibility
    Desbloquear el control parental para consola xbox 360: Buenas noches tengo un problema, mi pekeña activo el control parental sin querer, ahora el problema es que no puedo yo jugar mis juegos, me pide 4 codigos de acceso y la verdad ni idea de donde...
  3. Parental Control code issues

in XBoX on Consoles
    Parental Control code issues: I would like to access my family settings but I forgot the code and the security question and I also no longer have access to the email that is connected to the xbox. Is there anyway to bypass the...
  4. Parental Controls PIN

in XBoX Accessibility
    Parental Controls PIN: In trying to enable voice over mic in Fortnite, neither my X Box pin nor my Microsoft pin is accepted when prompted to enter my parental controls pin. I was told by the Microsoft tech that the MSA...
  5. Como quitar el control parental

in XBoX on Consoles
    Como quitar el control parental: Control parental quiero desbloquear para poder jugar el juego 12b110c4-64df-4e1e-9c18-590138abf924
  6. Error with Forza Horizon 4 Game, parental control.

in XBoX on Windows
    Error with Forza Horizon 4 Game, parental control.: I have my Forza Horizon 4 downloaded here, but when I click on design or even new tuning is giving an error, parental control of xbox live, something like that. I'm older, my account is older...
  7. Fh4 / xbox live parental control setting error

in XBoX on Windows
    Fh4 / xbox live parental control setting error: So after getting Forza Horizon 4 a few days ago I keep getting blocked from accessing "Hot New Designs" and some other online content because "This feature is blocked per your Xbox Live parental...
  8. i have an error of parental control

in XBoX on Consoles
    i have an error of parental control: hi microsoft , this is taxi from mexico , i need help i dont know the code of my xbox , and i buy the console in a resale shop and the xbox have it, i decided to call to support from mexico but...
  9. Error with parental control

in XBoX on Consoles
    Error with parental control: Error with parental control 11f58266-c2b7-4129-9c21-405114ec4b31
  10. Parental controls setup error Xbox live

in XBoX on Consoles
    Parental controls setup error Xbox live: I talked to support yesterday about this and it was no help. I set up one of my kids xbox live accounts no problems I could log in to site (my account) change Parental controls on the fly for him...