Parental control error in Forza Horizon 4

Discus and support Parental control error in Forza Horizon 4 in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; It seems it's not a common issue amont other accounts so i couldn't find any solutions at first by doing some research on this problem. I'm %100 sure... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by MrPeace.1, Aug 29, 2019.

1. MrPeace.1
    MrPeace.1 Guest

It seems it's not a common issue amont other accounts so i couldn't find any solutions at first by doing some research on this problem. I'm %100 sure my account somehow is a child account and there must be an another account which is the very problem, there
    is no other account whatsoever. I've signed in with my other microsoft accounts and just tried to solve the issue by try to make other accounts seem to be 'parent' accounts, well it didn't work as you guess. Right now i can't use some options in Forza Horizon
    4 such as auction.

Parental control error in Forza Horizon 4 [​IMG]

Parental control error in Forza Horizon 4 [​IMG]

I need help.

:)

MrPeace.1, Aug 29, 2019
  2. XBF Brad A Win User

xbox live 保護者制限について[Translation-About Xbox Live Parental controls ]

Hello Yameneko,

Sorry for the issue with the parental controls. I have noticed this also I have and adult account and certain areas I get the error parental controls. We suggest going to the

Forza Forums
    and post there, also this issue been going on for a while there might even be a answer there to fix it.

Hope this helps.

Thanks,

Brad
  3. Jurgen1488 Win User

controle parental forza horizon 4[parental control forza horizon 4]

If it blocks the parental lock, there is a reason for that. You should talk to your parent.
  4. Ackis Win User

controle parental forza horizon 4[parental control forza horizon 4]

Is this what you're looking for: https://support.xbox.com/fr-CA/xbox-360/security/xbox-live-parental-control
  5. Laxuuus Win User

Change xbox birth data. Child Profile

Is it possible then to associate this account as a parent account?

because I'm having trouble with Forza Horizon 3

When I try to download a look of a car in the game the following error is displayed:

Privilege blocked

"This feature is blocked by the parental control settings of xbox live"
  6. M3tal Daz3 Win User

If you have registered an under 18+ of age child account, you need a parental account to change the privacy settings.
Thema:

1. Parental control error in Forza Horizon 4 - Similar Threads - Parental control error

2. need help with parental controls

in XBoX Accessibility
    need help with parental controls: Need some help. I bought an Xbox one and set it up for my son to play Minecraft. Unfortunately I did not set it up for him to be the child. He is set up as the adult. I cannot put any parental...
  3. Comprei um Xbox 360 usado e não tenho a senha antiga do controle parental como posso tirar...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Comprei um Xbox 360 usado e não tenho a senha antiga do controle parental como posso tirar...: Comprei um Xbox 360 usado e não tenho a senha antiga do controle parental como posso tirar esse bloqueio ? [Mod Translation - I bought a used Xbox 360 and I don't have the old parental control...
  4. XBox Live Parental Controls

in XBoX Games and Apps
    XBox Live Parental Controls: My son is begging me to play on XBox Live. I'm super hesitant, because I don't want to expose him to anything he shouldn't be involved with at a young age. Is there a way I can restrict WHO he can...
  5. For some reason I am unable to change my parental controls?

in XBoX on Windows
    For some reason I am unable to change my parental controls?: I have been trying to play minecraft crossplay on windows 10 edition for a while and I have finally set up the game. But I can't join his world as my privacy settings prevent me from doing this....
  6. Error with Forza Horizon 4 Game, parental control.

in XBoX on Windows
    Error with Forza Horizon 4 Game, parental control.: I have my Forza Horizon 4 downloaded here, but when I click on design or even new tuning is giving an error, parental control of xbox live, something like that. I'm older, my account is older...
  7. Fh4 / xbox live parental control setting error

in XBoX on Windows
    Fh4 / xbox live parental control setting error: So after getting Forza Horizon 4 a few days ago I keep getting blocked from accessing "Hot New Designs" and some other online content because "This feature is blocked per your Xbox Live parental...
  8. i have an error of parental control

in XBoX on Consoles
    i have an error of parental control: hi microsoft , this is taxi from mexico , i need help i dont know the code of my xbox , and i buy the console in a resale shop and the xbox have it, i decided to call to support from mexico but...
  9. Error with parental control

in XBoX on Consoles
    Error with parental control: Error with parental control 11f58266-c2b7-4129-9c21-405114ec4b31
  10. Parental controls setup error Xbox live

in XBoX on Consoles
    Parental controls setup error Xbox live: I talked to support yesterday about this and it was no help. I set up one of my kids xbox live accounts no problems I could log in to site (my account) change Parental controls on the fly for him...