Parental control forza 4!

Discus and support Parental control forza 4! in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Hello i recently bought forza horizon 4 on my pc. And i have an issue when i try to got into auction house or download other players paint jobs.... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by ForzaDavid, Feb 23, 2021.

1. ForzaDavid
    ForzaDavid Guest

Hello i recently bought forza horizon 4 on my pc. And i have an issue when i try to got into auction house or download other players paint jobs. Whenever i try to go into auction house or e.t.c it just says "This feature is blocked per your Xbox Live parental control settings" And i have tried fixing it but i cant do it on the xbox app cause i get sent to the website and i cant login to the website at all the sign in button doesnt even work. Please help me!Well it isnt actually for me this is just the same one i wrote long time ago. although reposting cause now i need to help a friend with the EXACT! same issue

:)

ForzaDavid, Feb 23, 2021
  2. AridLizard Win User

Unable to access my xbox profile online

I would like to change my parental control settings because I am unable to access 'Find New Tunes' on Forza Horizon 4. My restricted content is 'Unrestricted' but I cannot access all the features on Forza.

Thanks

-Nick
    you wont be able to change the parental controls on your account. only the person who has the parent account can make those changes to the settings
  3. Jurgen1488 Win User

controle parental forza horizon 4[parental control forza horizon 4]

If it blocks the parental lock, there is a reason for that. You should talk to your parent.
  4. Ackis Win User

controle parental forza horizon 4[parental control forza horizon 4]

Is this what you're looking for: https://support.xbox.com/fr-CA/xbox-360/security/xbox-live-parental-control
  5. napalm 31337 Win User

User Generated Content. Locked Privilage

6. WPAK Win User

forza horizon 4 controle parental

Web translation:

forza horizon 4 parental control

How do I get this out of my account? I'm playing on the pc !!

Response:

Hi there,

if your account is controlled by a parental account, that parental account needs to sign in at
    http://account.xbox.com/settings

They will be able to set your accounts privileges via that link, for example, online multiplayer and Allow user created content.

If anything is changed, you may have to exit and restart the game.

Let us know the results
Thema:

1. Parental control forza 4! - Similar Threads - Parental control forza

2. Forza Horizon 4 Parental Controls Issues on PC

in XBoX on Windows
    Forza Horizon 4 Parental Controls Issues on PC: I recently purchased Forza Horizon 4 on PC. This is my first game purchase on an xbox account. When I tried to look at tunes in the game it said that the feature was blocked due to my parental...
  3. Parental Control for Forza Horizon 4

in XBoX on Windows
    Parental Control for Forza Horizon 4: I've just bought FH4 on PC and I cant use some functionalities, I want to disable them like i read in other replies from years ago , but the xbox page seems to be removed , what can i do? Sorry...
  4. Forza Horizon 4 Glitched Parental Controls

in XBoX on Windows
    Forza Horizon 4 Glitched Parental Controls: I just recently purchased Forza Horizon 4, but noticed some random features, for example tuning my car, are "blocked by my Xbox Live parental controls". I used to have parental controls on my xbox...
  5. forza horizon 4 controle parental

in XBoX Games and Apps
    forza horizon 4 controle parental: como faco pra tirar isso da minha conta?? estou jogando no pc!! [img] 7e4fdb4e-d2e7-48c8-b454-deaf026f16bd
  6. Parental control forza horizon 4

in XBoX on Windows
    Parental control forza horizon 4: Hello i recently bought forza horizon 4 on my pc. And i have an issue when i try to got into auction house or download other players paint jobs. Whenever i try to go into auction house or e.t.c it...
  7. Parental control error in Forza Horizon 4

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Parental control error in Forza Horizon 4: It seems it's not a common issue amont other accounts so i couldn't find any solutions at first by doing some research on this problem. I'm %100 sure my account somehow is a child account and...
  8. Xbox Live Parental Controls for Forza Horizon 4

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Live Parental Controls for Forza Horizon 4: I have been having this problem in Forza that I'm not able to access the auction house or the community car wraps. Also, I'm not able to use online because of Teredo is unable to qualify. Can...
  9. Error with Forza Horizon 4 Game, parental control.

in XBoX on Windows
    Error with Forza Horizon 4 Game, parental control.: I have my Forza Horizon 4 downloaded here, but when I click on design or even new tuning is giving an error, parental control of xbox live, something like that. I'm older, my account is older...
  10. Parental control issues in Forza horizon 3

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Parental control issues in Forza horizon 3: So i can't access auction house and stuff like that in FH3 because of my "parental controls" i don't really understand since my account is an "adult" account and i can't seem to find anywhere to...