Parental control Microsoft

Discus and support Parental control Microsoft in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Hi all. My son plays Fortine and he can not chat with voice chat anymore. We tried to active the chat from fortnite parental control and there says is... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by GiulianoMendonça Batista, Jan 22, 2020.

1. Parental control Microsoft

Hi all. My son plays Fortine and he can not chat with voice chat anymore. We tried to active the chat from fortnite parental control and there says is all ok.

I only have an adult account but my son is the one who plays all the time.

I tried to find parental control and I could not find it. Is there an on/off parental control? I tried to find it but I could not. Any help is welcome.

:)

GiulianoMendonça Batista, Jan 22, 2020
  2. fredgiblet Win User

I Agree

Parental controls are available and trivially easy to set up. Be a parent, don't blame Microsoft.
  3. Lov10sBeauty Win User

XBOX ENFORCEMENT TEAM THAT DOESN'T EXIST?

Microsoft offers parental control precisely to avoid cases like these. Parents are responsible for the content that minors can access.
  4. Invoked by Red Win User

Coming back to axbox

Hi, try going to Outlook.com and log out from there, that should usually log you out of your Microsoft Account and let you log into Xbox.com with another account. The issue seems to be that your account is a child account and needs parental permission which
    will require parental credentials entered to let you use the account further.

-

Here is some more information about parental controls: -

support.xbox.com/.../xbox-live-parental-control - Parental control setup & information

support.xbox.com/.../microsoft-account-faq - Remembering lost email and password

-

Hope that helps, post back if you need more help.
  5. pawncrackers Win User

Hi there,

I'm sorry that you've had issues finding the info you need - I tried searching Xbox.com, but only see articles for Xbox 360, so completely understand! :/

On your Xbox One, go to Settings, and under General, there should be an option for 'Online safety and family'. Click, and you should see 'Privacy and online safety' and 'Family settings'. From there, hopefully, it should all be self-explanatory. :)

Let us know if you run into any issues or have any other questions. It's to be noted, that if your child has had any action taken against them in Fortnite, due to bad behaviour or trash talking, the developers have the right to take action via temporary
    communication bans.

Best,

L
  6. War Gato Win User

Maxim is NOT what Parents want!!!

Actually it is a parent's job to filter what their children see, and I think it would be to Microsoft's benefit to work with parents in terms of controlling the content of the Xbox dashboard. Turning the parental controls does nothing to the ads, just what
    apps or games are accessible.

Microsoft, we all know that you can change up the Xbox dashboard to be more parent/xbox subscriber friendly. Since you wrote the operating system. As a parent and subscriber I would like to see this changed.
Thema:

1. Parental control Microsoft - Similar Threads - Parental control Microsoft

2. Getting "This feature is blocked by Xbox parental control settings" message.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Getting "This feature is blocked by Xbox parental control settings" message.: For some odd reason I'm getting this message when trying to DL cars into Forza. I never had parental settings activated. I have no kids. I've had this account for many years. And I can't find a...
  3. Parental controls Playing up

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Parental controls Playing up: Hi there guys, I’m having some problems with my parental settings on xbox one. I’m 16 years of age but my account was set up years and years ago when i was younger so my parents had filters on...
  4. Hey microsoft can you do me a favor and tell me how to remove the parental controls on xbox...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Hey microsoft can you do me a favor and tell me how to remove the parental controls on xbox...: Please can you help me by telling me how to disable the parental controls please so i can play gta online oh and my gamertag is: JustMold5550 3b25b896-edb5-445a-8c3f-2d38a8bc7f2c
  5. Can't set parental controls on child account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can't set parental controls on child account: I have 4 accounts in my family group. One is me and 3 child accounts. 2 of the child accounts are fine, the third is always in a state of "Something went wrong - try again in a little while" in...
  6. Parental privacy controls

in XBoX on Consoles
    Parental privacy controls: When I try to change the privacy setting of my xbox microsoft account I keep getting sent to a page detailing how an adult needs to log into their account and change the settings from there. The...
  7. Hello, forget the parental control of my xbox one. please help

in XBoX Accessibility
    Hello, forget the parental control of my xbox one. please help: Hello, forget the parental control of my xbox one. please help 2264aea8-e829-4a7d-9bed-5d5a7894e853
  8. Forza Horizon 4 says I have parental controls when my Microsoft account says I have none. I ...

in XBoX on Windows
    Forza Horizon 4 says I have parental controls when my Microsoft account says I have none. I ...: When I try to play online Forza H4 it says that all online features are blocked by parental controls and I can't play with my friends. Neither me nor my parents remember putting parental controls...
  9. How to set parental controls so child can redeem microsoft points card via his xbox 360 ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to set parental controls so child can redeem microsoft points card via his xbox 360 ...: Is there a way to set parental controls so that my son can purchase games by redeeming microsoft points cards without having access to my credit card? He has an xbox 360 and we have an xbox live...
  10. Xbox One features are disabled due to a parental control restriction on your Microsoft account

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One features are disabled due to a parental control restriction on your Microsoft account: I get this error message from my childs account. She's trying to play Warframe. I've set her content access to unrestricted, signed out, back in but still get the same message. If anything, I...