Parental control password

Discus and support Parental control password in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Hi i sold a xbox 360 comsole to a shop. It says parental lock on it. I cannot remember the password. How do i get it . regards helen... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by FCrotty, Sep 15, 2019.

1. FCrotty
    FCrotty Guest

Hi

i sold a xbox 360 comsole to a shop. It says parental lock on it. I cannot remember the password. How do i get it .

regards

helen

:)

FCrotty, Sep 15, 2019
  2. onyxishere Win User

parental control password

Sorry to hear it. Please give phone support a call for assistance in resetting the passcode. You can get the number for your region by clicking the link below.

support.xbox.com/contact-us
  3. Smwutches Win User

You would need to contact support so they can help you reset it. 1-800-4my-xbox if you're in the US/Canada or http://support.xbox.com/contact-us
  4. L Dubs89 Win User

5. THANOS OPRESSOR Win User

If you don't remember you have to do the password reset process, and you have to be logged in to your Microsoft account, in the "more options" action you have a password reset option.
  6. annix Win User

Parental Control password

Do you still have access to your main Microsoft account which is setup as the parent? If so you can check your options and get more info on your setup here : https://account.microsoft.com/family/

If you do not have access to it you can recover your password here : https://account.live.com/ascr

Cheers!
Thema:

1. Parental control password - Similar Threads - Parental control password

2. Parental Control password

in XBoX on Consoles
    Parental Control password: How do I reset my Parental Control password? I don't remember the old password or the security question answer. 59404dfb-828e-445c-8475-a7d0351edaa7
  3. CONTROLE DOS PAIS OU SENHA PARENTAL DO XBOX 360 [Parental control or XBOX 360 parent password ]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    CONTROLE DOS PAIS OU SENHA PARENTAL DO XBOX 360 [Parental control or XBOX 360 parent password ]: COMO FAÇO PARA TIRAR ESSA SENHA? KRL Translation: [ How do I get this password? KRL] 6ab05d1c-0f9f-4e18-93a0-6a4bac0d1446
  4. 360 parental control password

in XBoX Accessibility
    360 parental control password: Hi , purchased a second hand 360 for my young boy to see if he likes it , it has parental control one , is there anyway to factory reset it , thanks in advance 483ac3ff-69cb-4c73-91da-047679e8fac4
  5. Parent control password FORGOT

in XBoX Accessibility
    Parent control password FORGOT: My son decided to put a parent control password on his xbox so his step brother wouldn't get on his xbox. He has not a clue what it is or what his pass code question is. So I can't reset his pass...
  6. Parental Control Password Reset

in XBoX on Consoles
    Parental Control Password Reset: Hi! I forgot the Parental Password for my XboX 360!Can anyone please tell me the reset password for the XboX version : D:2.0.17526.0 ? Thanks, Michael 606c76d6-7544-45b1-9fff-4e2b72b86358
  7. How to remove parental control from xbox 360 without knowing the password and prompts?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to remove parental control from xbox 360 without knowing the password and prompts?: How to remove parental control from xbox 360 without knowing the password and prompts? c7a9b99f-ed76-4783-82bf-fa3cf3698a41
  8. forgotten password for parental control

in XBoX on Consoles
    forgotten password for parental control: I warmly welcome . I bought a used xbox 360 console and has a child lock, I do not know the code to unlock, how should I do it? b6864073-8f25-4beb-a1e8-ef17d4a95906
  9. Removing unknown parental control password on used 360

in XBoX on Consoles
    Removing unknown parental control password on used 360: so I purchase a used xbox360 for my kids at a pawn shop and went to play one of my old games on it and realized why they always said most of their movies and games wouldnt play. The previous user...
  10. password reset parental control

in XBoX on Consoles
    password reset parental control: I bought a used console xbox 360 and I dont know the parental control. What can I do to reset it? c937d056-5ce0-4da5-a03e-8d1351fc1533