parental control

Discus and support parental control in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hello, I bought xbox360 by ad. But, there is genitive control, help remove the password a8fe2466-3db4-4591-a4a5-f37150877896 Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by ЛёхаМалыш, Aug 18, 2019.

1. parental control

Hello, I bought xbox360 by ad. But, there is genitive control, help remove the password

:)

ЛёхаМалыш, Aug 18, 2019
  2. TroHAM Win User

Ea sports Madden

3. EggsBoxJuan Win User

How do I remove content (apps) from my kids dashboard?

4. oOUTSIDERo62 Win User

is there a way to block purchases on my xbox?

5. Smwutches Win User

help!new parent to live

6. xbox360italy Win User

Family Member Cannot Access Game

Thema:

parental control

1. parental control - Similar Threads - parental control

2. Xbox Game pass parental controls BUG

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Game pass parental controls BUG: I have xbox game pass for pc but whenever I try to install a mature game, I get an error saying the game's content is above my account's restrictions, so I can't install it. I have no restrictions...
  3. Xbox parental controls issue

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox parental controls issue: I load up forza horizon 4 and open up the menu and says that parental controls are stopping me from playing online and before i started the game up not even like an hour passed since the last time...
  4. Parental Controls

in XBoX Accessibility
    Parental Controls: I bought a used XBOX 360 and the parental controls are locked so I can only play certain games. Does anyone know how to reset this piece? This is for dashboard 2.0.17559.0...
  5. 4 digit passcode for parental control Xbox 360

in XBoX on Consoles
    4 digit passcode for parental control Xbox 360: Hey folks, i can’t seem to be able to reset the 4 digit passcode for parental restrictions on my xbox360. I for some silly reason turned parental controls on and now i forgot the 4 digit passcode...
  6. Disabling Parental Controls

in XBoX Accessibility
    Disabling Parental Controls: Any time when I want to play minecraft with my friends it wont let me,cause it says my account is still a child account,so any ideas? edc883c8-e0e0-4b09-a964-2a603b237f51
  7. xbox live parental control settings

in XBoX on Windows
    xbox live parental control settings: when i want to go play online it gives me a message that i need to change my parental control settings. so ive looked it up and found many videos explaining the same thing, you need to go to a...
  8. Parental control for xbox account

in XBoX on Mobile
    Parental control for xbox account: Hello. I am hoping for some help regarding my sons xbox account please. I purchased my son a new xbox following breaking up with his father and set my son up a new account which I linked to a...
  9. Parent control settings

in XBoX Accessibility
    Parent control settings: Hi, My son has a xbox gold live account, but doesn't get to play online. A message says we have to change the parent crontrol settings, but I cant find where to change the setting when I'm in my...
  10. Parental Control

in XBoX on Windows
    Parental Control: how do i turn off the parental control for live. and dont send me link because it never works. it become /-error-child-trying-to-access and some **** e16f0342-7b9a-4ad7-a327-5167a4a29d55