Parental Control

Discus and support Parental Control in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; How do I control and monitor the amount of time my children spend on our Xbox? 47abc59a-2b4c-4514-9411-8a0855058391 Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by RichardDurrant1, Nov 5, 2019.

1. Parental Control

How do I control and monitor the amount of time my children spend on our Xbox?

:)

RichardDurrant1, Nov 5, 2019
  2. TroHAM Win User

Ea sports Madden

3. EggsBoxJuan Win User

How do I remove content (apps) from my kids dashboard?

4. oOUTSIDERo62 Win User

is there a way to block purchases on my xbox?

5. Smwutches Win User

help!new parent to live

6. xbox360italy Win User

Family Member Cannot Access Game

Thema:

Parental Control

1. Parental Control - Similar Threads - Parental Control

2. Cannot log in to account, Cannot connect to internet, Locked via parental controls that...

in XBoX on Windows
    Cannot log in to account, Cannot connect to internet, Locked via parental controls that...: To give context: About three days ago the power went out in my home. At the time, I had Forza Horizon 4 running. After rebooting my PC and launching FH4, it signed me in and I was able to play the...
  3. My purchases are being blocked by parental controls

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My purchases are being blocked by parental controls: Hi! I'm a 22 year old person trying to purchase minecraft so I can play on a realm with my coworkers so we can have fun while practicing social distancing. (It's Coronavirus season, 2020.) When...
  4. Help with Parental controls and multiple xboxes with Minecraft

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Help with Parental controls and multiple xboxes with Minecraft: Hello I was hoping someone could help us figure this it. My daughter has a live account on her Xbox OneX she is trying to set up her sons Xbox (no live account) with parental controls so he can...
  5. Parental Controls

in XBoX on Consoles
    Parental Controls: So I just recently bought an xbox 360 from a pawn shop and I tried to play a game but the parental control is on and I dont have the password and I have zero clue what this person's favorite movie...
  6. Xbox insider app and Parental control

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox insider app and Parental control: I have the beta of Minecraft and i want to change it to the original version, but the Xbox insider app don´t let me to access because i have a childs account. How i can give the permission for...
  7. Two adults (parent control) and one child - possible?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Two adults (parent control) and one child - possible?: My son's child xbox account was set up with my partner's email as the approver for games, purchases etc. Can we add my account so that I too can approve his games, purchases etc? I guess the...
  8. Controle parental

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Controle parental: Jaimerais savoir comment on peut supprimer le controle parental car jai oublier le code et la question aussi.merci eefba6f7-7938-4cd0-9b83-e4faf49c0ffd
  9. How to reset parental control on Xbox 360

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to reset parental control on Xbox 360: Recently I bought a used Xbox 360 from Gamestop, the previous owner had a parental lock on it and it prevented me from fully accessing anything. I couldnt even get it to play Meet the Robinsons,...
  10. parental control of xbox 360

in XBoX on Consoles
    parental control of xbox 360: Good night, last month I acquired a second-hand Xbox 360 model, I played with it without problem until I wanted to use adult games and I came across the parental control that the previous owner...