Parental Control

Discus and support Parental Control in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Please god damn help me turn parental control off, been trying for the past few days and haven’t come a single step closer to knowing how to turn it... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by williamfoged, Apr 10, 2020.

1. williamfoged
    williamfoged Guest

Parental Control

Please god damn help me turn parental control off, been trying for the past few days and haven’t come a single step closer to knowing how to turn it off.

:)

williamfoged, Apr 10, 2020
  2. TroHAM Win User

Ea sports Madden

3. EggsBoxJuan Win User

How do I remove content (apps) from my kids dashboard?

4. oOUTSIDERo62 Win User

is there a way to block purchases on my xbox?

5. Smwutches Win User

help!new parent to live

6. xbox360italy Win User

Family Member Cannot Access Game

Thema:

Parental Control

1. Parental Control - Similar Threads - Parental Control

2. Parental controls

in XBoX on Windows
    Parental controls: I want to change my car tune in Forza Horizion 4 but it wont let me because of the ''parental lock.'' I have no family settings or adult account hooked up to my account so it wont even let my...
  3. Getting "This feature is blocked by Xbox parental control settings" message.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Getting "This feature is blocked by Xbox parental control settings" message.: For some odd reason I'm getting this message when trying to DL cars into Forza. I never had parental settings activated. I have no kids. I've had this account for many years. And I can't find a...
  4. Parental controls Playing up

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Parental controls Playing up: Hi there guys, I’m having some problems with my parental settings on xbox one. I’m 16 years of age but my account was set up years and years ago when i was younger so my parents had filters on...
  5. Hey microsoft can you do me a favor and tell me how to remove the parental controls on xbox...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Hey microsoft can you do me a favor and tell me how to remove the parental controls on xbox...: Please can you help me by telling me how to disable the parental controls please so i can play gta online oh and my gamertag is: JustMold5550 3b25b896-edb5-445a-8c3f-2d38a8bc7f2c
  6. Can't set parental controls on child account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can't set parental controls on child account: I have 4 accounts in my family group. One is me and 3 child accounts. 2 of the child accounts are fine, the third is always in a state of "Something went wrong - try again in a little while" in...
  7. Parental privacy controls

in XBoX on Consoles
    Parental privacy controls: When I try to change the privacy setting of my xbox microsoft account I keep getting sent to a page detailing how an adult needs to log into their account and change the settings from there. The...
  8. Hello, forget the parental control of my xbox one. please help

in XBoX Accessibility
    Hello, forget the parental control of my xbox one. please help: Hello, forget the parental control of my xbox one. please help 2264aea8-e829-4a7d-9bed-5d5a7894e853
  9. How can i disable parental controls?

in XBoX on Windows
    How can i disable parental controls?: I have a game, FH3, where i cannot acces certain menus like the auction house. Please help me. a7eb60c5-53d6-4fc2-b5b5-b4934f6b34d4
  10. Forza Horizon 4 Glitched Parental Controls

in XBoX on Windows
    Forza Horizon 4 Glitched Parental Controls: I just recently purchased Forza Horizon 4, but noticed some random features, for example tuning my car, are "blocked by my Xbox Live parental controls". I used to have parental controls on my xbox...