Parental controls to turn off console at certain time

Discus and support Parental controls to turn off console at certain time in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi. I am setting up parental controls on m son's Xbox 360 and was wondering if there is an option to turn off the console at a certain time. I know I... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by WeighedCrab885, Feb 21, 2014.

1. Parental controls to turn off console at certain time

Hi.

I am setting up parental controls on m son's Xbox 360 and was wondering if there is an option to turn off the console at a certain time. I know I can limit the amount of hours but I want to be able to say my son can't use the console after a certain time
    of day. I thought I had seen The setting somewhere but can't find it now.

Any help would be appreciated

Thanks

:)

WeighedCrab885, Feb 21, 2014
  2. EggsBoxJuan
    EggsBoxJuan Guest
    EggsBoxJuan, Feb 21, 2014
  3. HassanB
    HassanB Guest
    Family account & the games exceptions

I'm actually not 100% certain this will work in your case but can you try to turn off the parental controls on the console completely and then try to turn them back on and see if it triggers this game exception to come on the screen again when you start
    the game up again.

HassanB, Feb 21, 2014
  4. Parental controls to turn off console at certain time

I don't believe that there are any restrictions for stopping the access during a certain time.

OpTiMiZeDL33T, Feb 21, 2014
  5. OpTiMiZeDL33T Win User

I don't believe that there are any restrictions for stopping the access during a certain time.
  6. oneconfuseddude Win User

Under 18

I'm not certain... are the parental control turned on on the Xbox? Is there a passcode? If there is those will have to be turned off manually the same way they were put in place, if I'm not mistaken.
  7. HassanB Win User

Family account & the games exceptions

I'm actually not 100% certain this will work in your case but can you try to turn off the parental controls on the console completely and then try to turn them back on and see if it triggers this game exception to come on the screen again when you start
    the game up again.
  8. EggsBoxJuan Win User

Gears Of War 3

9. Mcmax3000 Win User

Changing my age ?

You cannot change the age but you can turn off Parental Controls. See:
    support.xbox.com/.../parental-control
    for the steps (that document tells you how to turn them on but it is the same steps for turning them off... You can see the Off option in the image).
Thema:

1. Parental controls to turn off console at certain time - Similar Threads - Parental controls turn

2. XBox Live Parental Controls

in XBoX Games and Apps
    XBox Live Parental Controls: My son is begging me to play on XBox Live. I'm super hesitant, because I don't want to expose him to anything he shouldn't be involved with at a young age. Is there a way I can restrict WHO he can...
  3. For some reason I am unable to change my parental controls?

in XBoX on Windows
    For some reason I am unable to change my parental controls?: I have been trying to play minecraft crossplay on windows 10 edition for a while and I have finally set up the game. But I can't join his world as my privacy settings prevent me from doing this....
  4. cant turn off parental control or whatever (windows 10)

in XBoX Accessibility
    cant turn off parental control or whatever (windows 10): i have been searching the web for a solution but cant seem to be able to. I can't get to the page in Xbox to turn it off it just redirects me to a Microsoft page witch says the exaxt thing i was...
  5. How to turn off parental controls on xbox app windows 10

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to turn off parental controls on xbox app windows 10: Hey, Im have trouble finding out how you turn off the parental control setting on the xbox app on windows 10 because i''ve been playing Forza Horizon 3 on Windows 10, and some features are...
  6. How can I turn off Parental Controls?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How can I turn off Parental Controls?: Hey, got a question about Parental Controls. When I first got my Xbox One my niece was underage and wanted to play on my system. I set her up with an account and put her on my Family tag so I...
  7. i need help turning off parental controls got a used one don,t know the pass code

in XBoX on Consoles
    i need help turning off parental controls got a used one don,t know the pass code: i need help turning off parental controls got a used one don,t know the pass code or secret question please write back 1ba1b9d0-e039-47c7-9c2d-e05286c29ded
  8. Turning off Parental Control

in XBoX on Consoles
    Turning off Parental Control: I've bought a second hand xbox 360 on ebay but the previous owner has the parental control set up. I don't know the password or the answer to the security question. Anybody know how to turn it...
  9. Parental controls won't turn off

in XBoX on Consoles
    Parental controls won't turn off: my parental controls won't turn off and I just want to reset to factory settings after taking out the hard drive so my data isn't deleted 83dd7537-02c5-4243-a445-8f452b329fcb
  10. Parental Controls show 2:55 remaining when first turning it on

in XBoX on Consoles
    Parental Controls show 2:55 remaining when first turning it on: I've set up Parental Controls on our Xbox 360 and allowed 2 hours a day. When I first turn it on it shows that there are 2:55 remaining. This happens every day regardless of when it is turned on....