Parental controls

Discus and support Parental controls in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I got an xbox 360 slim from somebody off craigslist and it has parental controls set on it and i dont know how to bypass them if someone knows please... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Turtle51603, Dec 2, 2019.

1. Turtle51603
    Turtle51603 Guest

Parental controls

I got an xbox 360 slim from somebody off craigslist and it has parental controls set on it and i dont know how to bypass them if someone knows please feel free to help out

:)

Turtle51603, Dec 2, 2019
  2. TroHAM Win User

Ea sports Madden

3. EggsBoxJuan Win User

How do I remove content (apps) from my kids dashboard?

4. oOUTSIDERo62 Win User

is there a way to block purchases on my xbox?

5. Smwutches Win User

help!new parent to live

6. xbox360italy Win User

Family Member Cannot Access Game

Thema:

Parental controls

1. Parental controls - Similar Threads - Parental controls

2. Cannot reach xbox live settings on the website, and cannot remove parental controls set...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Cannot reach xbox live settings on the website, and cannot remove parental controls set...: https://support.microsoft.com/en-gb/help/4026796/microsoft-account-change-childs-xbox-privacy-online-safety-settings I get redirected here every time I try to reach my xbox live settings, but the...
  3. I need help disabling parental controls.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I need help disabling parental controls.: Hello. I need help disabling parental controls. Once, my wife set him up so that the children wouldn’t get in where they shouldn’t, but recently we decided to remove it and realized that we...
  4. Controle parental [Parental control]

in XBoX on Consoles
    Controle parental [Parental control]: Comprei um xbox360 usado e está com controle parental. Como desbloqueio? [Translation-I bought a used xbox360 and got parental control. How to unlock?] 174d5648-912f-4a78-ab64-0dd1d30090fb
  5. Implement Parental Control Settings

in XBoX on Consoles
    Implement Parental Control Settings: Good Morning. I have an idea as a parent I would like to see added to Xbox consoles. I'm not sure who to contact with this particular idea. So I'm hoping someone can get me in touch with Xbox...
  6. Problems with parental control on PC

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problems with parental control on PC: So recently I got the game pass and started playing Forza Horizon 4 and when I go to upgrades and tuning then click on Find New Tunes it says "This feature is blocked per your Xbox Live parental...
  7. Parental Control

in XBoX Accessibility
    Parental Control: How do I control and monitor the amount of time my children spend on our Xbox? 47abc59a-2b4c-4514-9411-8a0855058391
  8. To change my Xbox from on parental control to normal adult set up so I can purchase...

in XBoX on Consoles
    To change my Xbox from on parental control to normal adult set up so I can purchase...: Hi there, can any one help me as my parents set up parental controls years ago when i was younger and we are trying to take it off parental controls and restrictions but my mum doesnt know how to...
  9. Overwatch Workshop and Parental Controls?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Overwatch Workshop and Parental Controls?: I am the owner of my Microsoft account and I am the only one who uses it, so I don't have any parental controls set up. However I haven't been able to use Overwatch's Workshop feature, and when I...
  10. родительский контроль [Translate] Parental control

in XBoX on Consoles
    родительский контроль [Translate] Parental control: добрый день помогите сбросить код родительского контроля. [Translate by Mod] good afternoon help reset the parental control code. 8791879d-24f7-40ff-a5c6-235b64aefd05