Parental reset code needed, not available in microsoft.com/devices

Discus and support Parental reset code needed, not available in microsoft.com/devices in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I simply need a reset code sent to my xbox 360. It's already registered to my account, I've got all the details I need to get into that part in the... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by OtterDoom, Jun 12, 2019.

1. OtterDoom
    OtterDoom Guest

I simply need a reset code sent to my xbox 360. It's already registered to my account, I've got all the details I need to get into that part in the website. The problem here is I'm going to this page:
    Parental reset code needed, not available in microsoft.com/devices [​IMG]

Like it's telling me to on the "support" site. And I'm clicking into show details, where on the support site it says go to "More actions" or whatever. And all I get is this:

Parental reset code needed, not available in microsoft.com/devices [​IMG]

There is nothing here about resetting parental controls for the device. And whenever I try to get to a page where I can contact Microsoft support, I can't find any buttons for phone calls, or chats, or whatever in the right places for me to use. Do they
    just simply not support Xbox360 anymore? Whats the deal? What do I need to do to reset my parental controls?

:)

OtterDoom, Jun 12, 2019
  2. XBF Erick C Win User

Hey there OtterDoom,

Looking at the devices the icon that it is showing you for the console does not look like one that normally shows for the Xbox 360 console.

Please make sure that you register the console properly, you should see the "more actions" button below the 360 device listed.

Register (or unregister) your Xbox

If you continue to have a hard time bringing it up then I would advise that you
    Contact Xbox Support for further assistance. Once you follow the link then you can go through the Steps and then request a callback or chat with an agent.

I hope this helps.
  3. OtterDoom Win User

So I actually did go through all of those links, even to the ones that were not pertaining to my problem, and the only option I had was to post on this forum. Which by the way, the button is in a very not obvious place to post a question. I could probably
    go on for another few paragraphs about how this entire Microsoft site is completely unhelpful and un-intuitive but I won't. I wasn't able to find anything about a reset code.

I had to call WINDOWS tech support, and have them transfer me over to a representative for xbox. Seriously. Finally they were able to find out I was one number off when registering the xbox, and even then it looked the same as the images above once I got
    in. They were however able to walk me through resetting the dang thing so I could remove the parental controls. It's been a joke working with Microsoft support, I'm glad the person I talked to at least spoke relatively good English.

Anyway, problem solved. Fixed. Whatever. Have a nice day! :p
  4. XBF Ezra G Win User

Oublie du code parentale[Forget about parental code]

Hi Balotelli,

Thanks for your post. If the parental code for your Xbox 360 has been forgotten, you can reset it online! Check out this guide to register your device and get the reset code for the parental code:

Forgotten Xbox 360 Parental Controls

I hope this helps!
  5. Arminator Win User

help please unlock parental code of my xbox360

6. FindableManx415 Win User

Family Passcode

Hello , you need a code reset parental control
Thema:

1. Parental reset code needed, not available in microsoft.com/devices - Similar Threads - Parental reset code

2. How to reset the pass code for parental controls on Xbox 36

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to reset the pass code for parental controls on Xbox 36: Hi, this instructions not working (2.0.17511.0): Forgotten Parental Controls Pass Code | Xbox 360 Family LT>RT>X>Y>LB>RB>R>L>L>D 3314e018-c8fd-4431-b853-2920bfe795de
  3. Help with Xbox 360 parental settings code I forgot it how to reset

in XBoX on Consoles
    Help with Xbox 360 parental settings code I forgot it how to reset: Someone help my Xbox 360 won't play games or movies due to the stupid parental code that I forgot how do I bypass or reset i don't ever get even the question thing help me....
  4. Please, I want to know what my parental reset code is, on xbox 360!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Please, I want to know what my parental reset code is, on xbox 360!: I bought a used xbox of a person and came with the account family blocked and I do not know the code to unlock, I need to do parental reset or do not know the code help me?...
  5. reset the parental control access code on Xbox 360?

in XBoX on Consoles
    reset the parental control access code on Xbox 360?: A week ago I bought a used xbox, however it seems to me that it has parental control activated, I do not know the access code, is there a way that I can restore it? Follow the steps on that page:...
  6. Reset parental control code

in XBoX on Consoles
    Reset parental control code: "I need reset parental control for xbox 360 serial number [Mod Removed]" 02535beb-091b-4573-b27b-aace117f4a36
  7. Bought a used xbox 360 console. Parental code seems locked to the console. Cant reset

in XBoX on Consoles
    Bought a used xbox 360 console. Parental code seems locked to the console. Cant reset: I have a Xbox 360 that I bought used. Gears of wars 3 and Youtube app is locked with parental code. I connect to internet and log in with my own account. Still locked. I log in via computer but I...
  8. I forgot my pass code for the parental code and my reset answer

in XBoX on Consoles
    I forgot my pass code for the parental code and my reset answer: I forgot my child's pass code and password reset on the XboX live 2bace3f0-2838-40eb-b4e4-a387c5b4d77d
  9. How do I reset the parental codes on a used xbox 260

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I reset the parental codes on a used xbox 260: I bought a used console and it has the previous owners parental control code. What do I do? 68101e05-015e-4970-8ba7-fbbcb531e1bb
  10. Hello, I have an xbox 360 with parental code, I want to reset the account, how can proceed?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hello, I have an xbox 360 with parental code, I want to reset the account, how can proceed?: Hello, I have an xbox 360 with parental code, I want to reset the account, how can proceed f9920f13-a9b6-4a30-814e-a76ccc896c12