Parentol controls.

Discus and support Parentol controls. in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Microsoft should have a "grounded" option on your childs Microsoft account. Which freezes their account so they cant play until "ungrounded". I know I... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/ActualBell7, Feb 28, 2020.

1. Parentol controls.

Microsoft should have a "grounded" option on your childs Microsoft account. Which freezes their account so they cant play until "ungrounded". I know I can turn the internet off to the device but they can still play offline. This would also help with coparenting that way they are still "grounded" from their device when they return to the other home. The parents can set a pin or password to "ground " and "unground" or maybe have an option to pit it in by days or weeks and then it unlocks itself? Just an idea!

submitted by /u/ActualBell7
    [link] [comments]

/u/ActualBell7, Feb 28, 2020
  2. XBF Erick C Win User

Controles (Controllers)

Hello EduarwdGG

Please try out these steps. By following the "Connect a wireless Xbox One controller to your console" article you should be able
    to bind your controller to your console. Please let us know if you are still running into problems after this out. Thank you!
  3. PrintCrowd Win User

Most anticipated game of the year?

Control control and control
  4. Bokor Zombie Win User

Favourite Limited Edition Controller

I have the 1st Xbox One controller, the Scorpio controller, COD controller, Halo 5 controller, Sea of thieves Controller and the boring Fortnite purple controller. The one I use is the Elite 2 controller - go figure - i'm a collector I guess
  5. FreakRoach Win User

What controller do you have?

I have foir controllers:

- the white controller that came with Xbox One S

- project Scorpio controller

- Halo controller

- Gears 4 controller, and this is my favorite.
  6. ArminatorX Win User

Left stick doesn't. Work correctly

Do you by chance have a second controller signed in, that is pushing up?

On the main Xbox menus, multiple controllers are "fighting" over the control of the dashboard, and every controller can move the cursor.

When you start a game, each controller is assigned to a specific player, and only that player is controlled. So if a second controller is always pushing up, it won't affect control in a game of the first controller anymore.
Thema:

Parentol controls.

1. Parentol controls. - Similar Threads - Parentol controls

2. Microsoft Elite Controller 2 disconnects from XBOX One X intermittently

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microsoft Elite Controller 2 disconnects from XBOX One X intermittently: I've had this series 2 elite controller since Nov, this last week it is disconnected from my xbox one x intermittently, I have to re-sync the controller with the xbox to get connected again. I've...
  3. My controller keeps disconnecting mid game

in XBoX on Windows
    My controller keeps disconnecting mid game: I'm running on windows 10 and I'm playing Rocket League on Steam. I have a plug and charge kit so thats the battery pack in the controller. Whenever I'm playing Rocket League, my controller will...
  4. Game Streaming with XBone controller triggers act up.

in XboX Insiders
    Game Streaming with XBone controller triggers act up.: I use xCloud/Game Streaming on android. I hopped on forza and I'll hold the triggers at partial and the input just jumps around. I'll be holding it at ~50% and itll jump all the way to the top and...
  5. Xbox Elite Controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Elite Controller: i have an issue with my Xbox controller elite first series. it works good exept the audio connector. I mean, I can hear the audio game but I can't speek... I tried several headsets, also the...
  6. XBOX 360 controller (wired) stopped working with 1 game

in XBoX on Windows
    XBOX 360 controller (wired) stopped working with 1 game: Hello! I`ve been using my XBOX 360 controller (wired) for PC since 2013, and I didn`t have any issues until now. I`ve been playing a game called NIOH: Complete Edition for more than 80+ hours and...
  7. Why are all the controllers skipping and is this fixable

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why are all the controllers skipping and is this fixable: I bought an Xbox from someone online he claimed the only issue was the joy stick on the controller, every time i move the joy stick and D pad it skips a good 2 or 3 tabs. But its happening with...
  8. XBox stops recognising controller inputs

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBox stops recognising controller inputs: I'll try and be as specific here as I can, as I've seen some similar threads. So, upon start up, things work perfectly fine. I'm able to use the controllers with zero issue. The big problem I've...
  9. Controller issue

in XBoX on Consoles
    Controller issue: Hello Im having a problem with my xbox elite controller. The problem is that I cant hear nothing in party or gamechat when plug in my headset. The headset is not the problem it works on my sisters...
  10. Xbox One controller no longer works wirelessly

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox One controller no longer works wirelessly: I updated my Xbox One S controller firmware using the "Xbox Accessories" app in the Microsoft Store. After this update my controller now only works in wired mode. The "X" button will only light up...