Part char Audio issues for Xbox series X

Discus and support Part char Audio issues for Xbox series X in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Anyone have issues when they join a party the people sounds staticky and kind of like robots.. it happens every time and I have to go into my audio... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Relevant_Channel_127, Mar 5, 2021.

1. Part char Audio issues for Xbox series X

Anyone have issues when they join a party the people sounds staticky and kind of like robots.. it happens every time and I have to go into my audio settings and switch from standard to Dolby and then back to standard and the problem fixes. Any permanent fixes to this issue? TIA

submitted by /u/Relevant_Channel_127
    [link] [comments]

/u/Relevant_Channel_127, Mar 5, 2021
  2. Ironwilled Win User

Xbox series X or plain Xbox?

It's called the Xbox and its part of a series of Xbox, so hence the name Xbox Series X.
  3. Unstable Chimp Win User

Will XBox Series X support external DAC/Amp hardware via USB?

There are multiple articles stating audio compatibility via USB. If optical is necessary, there are various HDMI to optical devices available which you may need to add.

https://news.xbox.com/en-us/2020/09/02/designed-for-xbox-new-look-continuous-compatibility/

"Some gaming headsets that utilize an optical cable may require a firmware update to support game and chat audio over USB on Xbox Series X. Soundbars and headsets that do not receive updates may be connected
    directly to your televisions optical port."

https://wccftech.com/xbox-series-x-audio-usb/

"Xbox Series X to Support Wireless Audio and Voice Chat Over USB, Astro Gaming Confirms"
  4. Fl0ydPinkert0n Win User

Would the name Xbox Series 4X be better?

Possibly but the name of the console is not really an issue for me. The performance and lack of issues are my main concerns.
    Yeah I agree for the most part. For me, it mainly comes down to the games and features.

I don't have an issue with them calling this new console "Xbox", even though the first one was called the same thing. Using a model number, like "Series X or S" does help; however, it does run into the issue of being too similar with the Xbox One X or S.

Maybe the next Xbox, the one after the Xbox Series X, is called Xbox Series 2X, XS, X Pro, etc?
  5. imanshanizadehasli Win User

When will the XBOX ONE bitstream DTS-HD Master Audio and Dolby TrueHD lossless formats?

Why does not Microsoft add these two audio formats to the bitstream of the xbox one x console? If only added to the blueray part. We want these audio formats to be added in the bitstream of the xbox
    one x console.

6. PhysEdFuel Win User

Trying to get digital assistant to work but screen shows mic is turned off do I need a headset or is there one built in

Unfortunately, there is no built-in mic on the Xbox Series X and no bluetooth support if you're thinking to go that route.

You will need to attach a headset with a mic to the Xbox Series X controller. The Xbox Series X controller uses a standard 2.5mm audio connection for Xbox Live, you can use any standard headset. (It does not have to be something fancy or expensive.)

I hope this helps. Merry Christmas to all!
Thema:

Part char Audio issues for Xbox series X

1. Part char Audio issues for Xbox series X - Similar Threads - Part char Audio

2. There’s a issue where the Microsoft store won’t go away. It’s happening in the delta part...

in XboX Insiders
    There’s a issue where the Microsoft store won’t go away. It’s happening in the delta part...: [IMG] submitted by /u/CrazeeMonkX [link] [comments]
  3. Receiving part of my subscription

in XBoX on Consoles
    Receiving part of my subscription: So i registerd for the fortnite crew pack and i have not recived my vbucks for that subscribtion i have contacted epic games and they had said it is a issue of xbox services please give me my...
  4. Is the Halo Reach DLC for MCC part of Game Pass Ultimate?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is the Halo Reach DLC for MCC part of Game Pass Ultimate?: In the Microsoft / Xbox Store there is a label indicating "Game Pass" for the Halo Reach DLC. Does this mean the DLC is included in Game Pass? If so, I don't seem to be able to download the DLC...
  5. information on calls to be part of the alpha and alpha-skip rings

in XboX Insiders
    information on calls to be part of the alpha and alpha-skip rings: Anyone have information on new calls to join the alpha and alpha-skip rings? submitted by /u/United_Drummer1531 [link] [comments]
  6. How do I get the new Microsoft Edge? I don’t see the survey anywhere I’ve been a part of...

in XboX Insiders
    How do I get the new Microsoft Edge? I don’t see the survey anywhere I’ve been a part of...: Please submitted by /u/TenuredBot [link] [comments]
  7. I have a great idea seeing that there are more times parts of Xbox are going out

in XboX Insiders
    I have a great idea seeing that there are more times parts of Xbox are going out: What if you put a warning on the Xbox app once you open it that says(if anything is down) what is down so that we don’t have to go to the support page to see submitted by /u/Discount-Serious...
  8. Hello I am in the delta part of Xbox insider

in XboX Insiders
    Hello I am in the delta part of Xbox insider: My Xbox events and Microsoft store won’t update is there anything I can do? submitted by /u/CrazeeMonkX [link] [comments]
  9. 3 part problems on the xbox series x. Madden21 & no report problems tab

in XboX Insiders
    3 part problems on the xbox series x. Madden21 & no report problems tab: Xbox series X Part 1: madden 21 locked up on an in roster view. Unable to report problem anywhere on xbox. Part 2: unable to rate/review madden 21. Part 3: holding the xbox logo on the control...
  10. Not part of insiders but i just updated the series x and now spotify audio is different.

in XboX Insiders
    Not part of insiders but i just updated the series x and now spotify audio is different.: I noticed right away it was much quieter, and less "punchy" even when i turn up the volume. Idk. submitted by /u/PaUZze [link] [comments]