Party cant hear me.

Discus and support Party cant hear me. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Ok so i have been trying to get party chat working. I used to be able to just use my kinect sensor with no issues. Since i have been travelling with... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Twizted Mizter, Aug 30, 2019.

1. Party cant hear me.

Ok so i have been trying to get party chat working. I used to be able to just use my kinect sensor with no issues. Since i have been travelling with this xbox i have decided not to bring the sensor along. I have been trying to talk to my party using headphones,
    with no luck.

I have tried

- Hard resetting the console

- Checking that others are not muted.

- Updated the firmware for the controller

- Removing my profile and relogging in

- Factory reset the xbox

- and other methods i have read about.

Strange thing is that i am able to use the headset to talk via skype for xbox,

just not party. I can hear others but cant hear me.

:)

Twizted Mizter, Aug 30, 2019
  2. XBF Javier R Win User

Party cant hear me.

Hello Mizter,

We thank you for bringing this inquiry to our forums community, and understand that this concerns an inability for your friends to hear you within party chat.

Our suggestion here, please attempt to follow our Xbox One Chat Headset troubleshooting support article for steps under
    the (If others can't hear you) section.

Try this out for us and then let us know the results.

Best wishes!
  3. Boom B00M Boom Win User

Party cant hear me.

4. Mavric700 Win User

Friends/party app

I'm having the same problem with it. I going the party and my friends cant hear me and I cant hear them. some times I cant even get into party chat, I get stuck into game chat
  5. WeeFlackFlack Win User

Cant hear party

nope .power off dont help,
  6. onyxishere Win User

Cant hear party

Sorry to hear it. Can you please try power cycling the console by holding the power button on it for 10 seconds until it shuts down? That should solve the issue.
Thema:

Party cant hear me.

1. Party cant hear me. - Similar Threads - Party cant hear

2. Cant Hear audio On Third Party Headset

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cant Hear audio On Third Party Headset: I cannot chat or hear audio please help me i am using a third party headset b50355ef-503b-4a38-9763-ee59fc875560
  3. My friends cant hear me in the parties but I can hear them

in XBoX on Consoles
    My friends cant hear me in the parties but I can hear them: My friends cant hear me in the parties but I can hear them 56645841-6399-4c3d-a865-efa933164c96
  4. Cant hear my friend in party chat

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cant hear my friend in party chat: So for some reason I cant hear my friend in party chat. It's only him and I can hear everyone else. I've tried deleting my profile, had both of us reset our xboxes, and nothing. What it seems like...
  5. Party chat. They can hear me but i cant hear them.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Party chat. They can hear me but i cant hear them.: I was playing last night and everything was fine, but i go to play today and party chat is acting funny. My friends can hear me but i cant them. Weve tried different parties, some issue, ive tried...
  6. I can hear others but they cant hear me in party chat

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can hear others but they cant hear me in party chat: I have tried different controller, different headsets, I've even tried my kinect but no mic works. the little right will light up when i'm talking but they cant hear me. i have an open NAT type,...
  7. Friends cant hear me in chat (both party and skype)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Friends cant hear me in chat (both party and skype): Hi, since yesterday my friends cant hear ne in chat (neither party chat nor skype) and I realy tryed everything... Its not my NAT or headset, i tryed restarting the xbox multiple times, i...
  8. I cant talk to people but can hear them in party chat

in XBoX on Consoles
    I cant talk to people but can hear them in party chat: To save some steps for anyone that can help ive tried 1.) Nat type troubleshooting. my nat type switched between moderate and open when its moderate it says the UPnP is unsuccessful. 2.)...
  9. I cant talk to anyone in my xbox live party, however i can hear them just fine.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I cant talk to anyone in my xbox live party, however i can hear them just fine.: i cant tall ro anyone, yet i can hear them just fine. I dont understand why this is happening. At first i thought it was my headset. I started using heasphones, but they didnt work. My mic wont...
  10. Cant hear friends in parties but they hear me

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cant hear friends in parties but they hear me: Im trying to talk to my friends in a party on my xbox one but the problem that i keep having here is that they all can hear me. Except when they talk i don't hear them in my headset. Ive tried...