Party Chat cutting out

Discus and support Party Chat cutting out in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi, I keep having a problem with the party chat when speaking to a friend. At random intervals the chat will just completely cut out and neither of us... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Yid892, Apr 6, 2015.

1. Yid892
    Yid892 Guest

Party Chat cutting out

Hi,

I keep having a problem with the party chat when speaking to a friend. At random intervals the chat will just completely cut out and neither of us can hear each other. The only way to fix it is to leave the party and start a new one.

We both have good connections and an open NAT so I don't know what could be causing this problem. I'm using Turtle Beach XO4's and they are using the stock headset. Any Ideas?

:)

Yid892, Apr 6, 2015
  2. Constant xbox live issues since yesterday

ever since last night, when there was an xbox live status warning up, i have been having constant problems. Party chats lagging out, voice chat constantly cutting out, online games Lagging out. its still happening tonight even though the warning status isnt
    on anymore. its impossible right now to talk in party chats or private chats because it just keeps cutting out . my connection is completley fine and hasnt changed, so i just thought id post it about here and maybe the xbox team can check it out again because
    i dont think the server issues have been fixed from yesterday as im still getting them Party Chat cutting out :(

Alchemilla 44, Apr 6, 2015
  3. RohjasDex
    RohjasDex Guest
    Skype App Issue

Skype Keeps cutting out voice chat when I switch to a game it never did this before is this a glitch or issue happens all the time, since we use skype to talk over various platforms of gaming we cannot use Xbox Party chat.

RohjasDex, Apr 6, 2015
  4. Miss Kleo Win User

Party chat randomly cuts out

Hey there Immortal Muff1n! Sorry to hear you've been having communication issues. Let's see what we can figure out! First, can you tell us what router and modem, make and model you're using? Can you tell us what headset you're using? Have you tried all the
    steps listed in our sticky on how to
    Troubleshoot communicating with other players
    ? Let us know and we'll work from there. :)
  5. Caviarr Win User

Problems with party chat

After a couple minutes of perfect connection it all of a sudden cuts out forcing me to have to kick friends out of party then re invite to reestablish being able to talk. Please fix, this is very frustrating. Party chat should never cut out or quit working
  6. BUBASAUROUS REX Win User

X box chat problems

no it is not on, i have a connect and its not set up, but idk if you guys understand, its intermittent, cuts out when talking and right now i was in a party again, i cant hear a sentance before the other user is cut out, i look on the screen and it says
    that person isnt even talking, its more than just a headset or any other device that you talk with. Its not a port in my controller, its not both the headsets i use, it cant be the internet because im connected online, i get disconnected every now and again
    but thats everyone, ive seen the thread. It isnt security settings because i wouldnt be able to hear that person to begin with, happens to EVERYONE that i talk to gamechat or party chat. But id say more in party chat than game chat. Game chat people can get
    a few sentances out and party well i hear..... so whats go...............,....... and next week were................... you down?
  7. Mister Beep Win User

Issue with Party Chat cutting on headset

Hey there!

Thanks for the detailed post! To try to narrow this down, could you test this by wiring your Xbox One controller to your Xbox One console with a Micro USB cable? Testing with that will help us a bunch.
  8. MimicTurtle Win User

Xbox Live keeps disconnecting

I'm having similar problems. Mine though started after the update. I get disconnected only if I'm idle for for like 3 minutes. It does not disconnect when I'm in games. Party chat was also affected. It cuts in and out then kicks me and rejoins me in the
    party. We thought it was our internet and had a service guy come out. Defiantly was not the problem. We are clueless
Thema:

Party Chat cutting out

1. Party Chat cutting out - Similar Threads - Party Chat cutting

2. Mic works in party chat but not game chat

in XBoX on Consoles
    Mic works in party chat but not game chat: Im playing overwatch and everytime i get into a comp match and i want to use game chat, i can hear everyone but i cant talk. I tried it on a different controller and i did the same thing, plus i...
  3. Party chat works, in game chat does not (for any game). I also Can't hear any voice...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Party chat works, in game chat does not (for any game). I also Can't hear any voice...: So for years now (I've only cared to fix this recently) I've had an issue where I cannot communicate with any random person online. They cannot hear me, and I cannot hear them. In fact, i can't...
  4. fortnite party chat

in XBoX on Consoles
    fortnite party chat: hello, so i contacted epic games because i was having a voice chat issue and they emailed me back saying one of the issues could be that im in xbox party chat and you have to leave even if no one...
  5. Headset will work in party chat won't work on game chat on Overwatch

in XBoX on Consoles
    Headset will work in party chat won't work on game chat on Overwatch: When I tried to talk in game?match on Overwatch it acts like my headset is not connected. But When I go into a party it works just fine. I have updated my controller, tried a different controller,...
  6. Game Bar on Windows, party chat crashes nonstop

in XboX Insiders
    Game Bar on Windows, party chat crashes nonstop: Hello, A lot of my friends have been using Game Bar more frequently due to Modern Warfare since roughly half of us are on PC and the other half on Xbox. Those of us on PC are having the worst...
  7. Headset cuts out while in party chat

in XboX Insiders
    Headset cuts out while in party chat: Has anyone's headset cut out when you play a different game while in party chat? I use a wireless Rig 800LX and while I'm in party chat and decide to play a new game, the audio in my headset cuts...
  8. Party chat getting cut off when I stream to windows 10

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Party chat getting cut off when I stream to windows 10: I am not having any problems streaming my Xbox one to my windows 10 PC. The stream looks fine with audio and video both coming through both my PC and my Xbox one. However, as soon as the stream...
  9. XBOX ONE PARTY CHAT, RANDOMLY CUTS OFF AND HAVE TO LEAVE PARTY AND REJOIN TO GET IT WORKING, ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    XBOX ONE PARTY CHAT, RANDOMLY CUTS OFF AND HAVE TO LEAVE PARTY AND REJOIN TO GET IT WORKING, ...: So i was ok with this happening as it would only happen every 2 hours or so and could bear it but tonight it has been doing every 5 minutes or less and there is no explanation for it other than...
  10. Issue with Party Chat cutting on headset

in XBoX on Consoles
    Issue with Party Chat cutting on headset: Issue: While playing Battlefield One sometimes chat stops working on my headset. I can still hear sound but no chat. If I pull out the headset I can hear the chat on my Kinnect. Plug back the...