Party Chat invites on Xbox Companion App on PC

Discus and support Party Chat invites on Xbox Companion App on PC in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Why is there no party invite notification on the PC version of this app? But there's party invite notification on the phone version?? Especially with... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Johannson-, Nov 8, 2019.

1. Johannson-
    Johannson- Guest

Why is there no party invite notification on the PC version of this app? But there's party invite notification on the phone version?? Especially with Gears 5 out with crossplay between Xbox and PC.

The only solution I have is to counter this is: to always host the party or pray that the party is joinable by default but have to go to the account page then press join. (This scenario is only applicable with friends that text me (via cellphone) that they
    are invite me or for me to host and to invite them)

But if someone random from a lobby invites me, then I first off have no clue they are doing so and also no way in accepting it either way.

:)

Johannson-, Nov 8, 2019
  2. Paul1708 Win User

Xbox console companion wont send notifications anymore.

Hey there

Has far has i understand it the companion app old name xbox app doesnt have party chat or notes for some things like game invites and party invites these are now done though game bar.

The app itsself is a compaion app for things like streaming too PC checking the store messages
  3. WUIJIBOBO Win User

no notificacions in the xbox app

If you have the latest update, then party invites don't go to the Xbox Console Companion app anymore, and they go straight to the Game Bar. Same for party chat on the PC.

To access the Game Bar, just press the Windows button and G at the same time, you should be able to see your invites there.
  4. Onyx Is Here Win User

Xbox Console Companion App on PC and game bar on PC

The Console Companion App does have a chat function so you can invite friends to your party
  5. AH BrownWoman Win User

Windows 10 Xbox Companion App Not Receiving Party Invitations

No but Ive tried both the xbox companion app and the xbox companion beta app, theres literally no option for party notifications anymore so I cant accept party invites
  6. StuartATrueRed Win User

I think the party invite notification was removed and put on the Xbox Game bar instead, if you launch the game bar by pressing windows key and g, then goto settings - social, you should find an option to turn on notification for invites to party.
Thema:

1. Party Chat invites on Xbox Companion App on PC - Similar Threads - Party Chat invites

2. Dont receive party invites or messages at all Xbox PC Party Chat

in XBoX on Windows
    Dont receive party invites or messages at all Xbox PC Party Chat: I reset my PC because it was running slow, I downloaded xbox app and couldnt join anyones party because i didnt receive invites, i tried reinstalling xbox app and reset my pc again but nothings...
  3. Invitation to Party Chat (Notification), Does not appear

in XBoX on Windows
    Invitation to Party Chat (Notification), Does not appear: When someone invites me to a group, the invitation never comes. When I create the chat and invite them, they receive the invitation and can join. Any solution? Notes: When someone sends me a...
  4. Unable to receive party chat invites on Win10 Xbox app

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to receive party chat invites on Win10 Xbox app: Hello guys, I downloaded the xbox app to play forza 7 but I'm having some issues with the party chats.. First of all, my friends can't send me invites, I'm not seeing them.. Second, sometimes I...
  5. Problems with chat and party invites.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problems with chat and party invites.: A good amount of time the PC gets all my party and chat invites but don't go to the xbox at all, even when the PC is off I have difficulty getting the invites. Is there any way to ensure that my...
  6. Backwards Compatibility Party Chat and Game Invites

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Backwards Compatibility Party Chat and Game Invites: I can't even bring up the Xbox 360 Menu to be able to invite people to the games I'm trying to play. All of the games downloaded fine just can't figure out what to do now. Help?...
  7. Party Chat Notifications & Invites Not Working

in XBoX on Consoles
    Party Chat Notifications & Invites Not Working: My friends and I have been experiencing party chat issues the last few days on Xbox One. After 10 party invites, friends are still not receiving invites. Also, when friends do join or leave party...
  8. Cannot join friends or accept invites but can be in party chat

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cannot join friends or accept invites but can be in party chat: So tonight this started happening, my friend sends me an invite to plat WoT and accepting it does nothing, cannot inv people to a platoon. Have resetted modem, hard resetted console and still...
  9. Unable to send or receive party chat invites

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unable to send or receive party chat invites: hello, I am not able to receive party chat invites and the invites I send aren't received. I have reset my modem and router multiple times but the issue continues. any help you can provid is...
  10. how do you invite someone not on your friends list to party chat?

in XBoX on Consoles
    how do you invite someone not on your friends list to party chat?: just a quick one, how do you invite people to a party who isnt on your friends list? i know you can do it, but I have no idea how 245b840f-c74c-46a0-9fac-bec7b25e77d6