Party Chat is Sub Standard

Discus and support Party Chat is Sub Standard in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I have no idea why the engineers and designer thought that making a new chat feature for Xbox One was a good idea. The Party Chat for Xbox 360 was... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by KlockworK XV, Mar 5, 2015.

1. KlockworK XV
    KlockworK XV Guest

I have no idea why the engineers and designer thought that making a new chat feature for Xbox One was a good idea. The Party Chat for Xbox 360 was great. I had no issues inviting and connecting to anyone of my friends. Lately the biggest issue is me and
    my friends are in Chat and then all of a sudden we can't hear each. I can see them in the Chat, but cannot communicate to them as if I muted the party, but did not physically go into the chat room to mute them. I have to leave, or friends, the Party chat then
    have to be re-invited or re-join just to talk to us. The latest Xbox Patch did nothing to help create a better UI or Party System. It needs to be re-evaluated or just take the Xbox 360 version on the Party Chat and we won't have a problem.

I wouldn't even use the Party Chat if my friends had the ability, or the system, to run Team Speak or Venterlo. Period. Which by the way a lot of Xbox users are doing.

:)

KlockworK XV, Mar 5, 2015
  2. John Dowding
    John Dowding Guest
    Xbox Live = No longer the gold standard

Party chat is woth the cost of the whole years sub for me!

John Dowding, Mar 5, 2015
  3. Mexicola1984
    Mexicola1984 Guest
    So why do you..

Playstation Home is naff, personally, the Party Chat system is worth the price of an Xbox Live Sub alone.

Mexicola1984, Mar 5, 2015
  4. John Dowding Win User

Xbox Live = No longer the gold standard

Party chat is woth the cost of the whole years sub for me!
  5. Mexicola1984 Win User

So why do you..

Playstation Home is naff, personally, the Party Chat system is worth the price of an Xbox Live Sub alone.
  6. Endgamez Win User

What am I paying for in my yearly subscription

Value is in the eye of the beholder. There are million-dollar paintings I wouldn't pay 2c for.

Party Chat makes my sub fee entirely worth it.
  7. Erin' Win User

Broken microphone

The microphone does not work in any games nor does it work in party chats. The headset is the standard headset that comes with an xbox purchase.
  8. reegy-49056EFE-6994- Win User

Signups Open: Next Xbox Dashboard Preview Program!

[quote user="PlatinumSpectre"]

Are you sure? would hate to opt in then find out you cant use party chat lol.

[/quote] Note: A console in the program is expected to remain fully compatible with standard retail consoles not in the program. (e.g. party chat will function)
Thema:

1. Party Chat is Sub Standard - Similar Threads - Party Chat Sub

2. mic works in party chat, not in game chat xbox one x

in XBoX Accessibility
    mic works in party chat, not in game chat xbox one x: I purchased a new NBA 2k edtition xbox one x from game stop last week. Using the Turtle Beach recon 70 headset, I played COD and Rocket League online with friends. Everything worked great. Two...
  3. The most specific party chat problem EVER.. Please help.

in XBoX on Consoles
    The most specific party chat problem EVER.. Please help.: I have an xbox party chat problem and after taking every troubleshooting step possible I'm at my end. Here's the current scenario. My account does not work in chat, but ONLY on my xbox. Other...
  4. Party chat bugged?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Party chat bugged?: So is anyone else having that they cannot hear or speak in a party chat anymore? Everything was working fine untill my friends xbox got turned of by accident.. Now we arent able to hear or speak...
  5. Xbox Console Companion App Party Chat

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Console Companion App Party Chat: I had the issue that party chat would not work. I could not hear anybody and they couldn't hear me, i tried changing the audio devices and tried just listening through the monitor speakers but...
  6. Audio gone static in party chat when others speak

in XBoX on Consoles
    Audio gone static in party chat when others speak: Hi all i use xbox party chat alot to keep in touch with the family but recently anytime i party up with with anyone all there voices are all static and its really loud with no control over the...
  7. Xbox Console Companion Party Chat Buzzing Noise

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Console Companion Party Chat Buzzing Noise: Hey! Whenever I join a party in the Xbox Console Companion app on PC, my mic starts making an obnoxious buzzing noise that I cannot get rid of. I have tried to turn down the mic, mess with my...
  8. Party chat

in XBoX on Consoles
    Party chat: My party chat is blocked and i dont know why as it says to check my online safety setting which are all cleared or my enforcement history which also says nothing should be blocked....
  9. My headset works on Party Chat on xbox one, but when playing videos and other sounds, I...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My headset works on Party Chat on xbox one, but when playing videos and other sounds, I...: Other sounds can be heard from HDMI (TV) but when we turned the HDMI off, we cannot hear anything. Even on headset. The headset is working just fine since I can talk to others via party chat but...
  10. In the new Guide menu, it’s inconvenient to use the «Party and chats» tab. Turning to her...

in XboX Insiders
    In the new Guide menu, it’s inconvenient to use the «Party and chats» tab. Turning to her...: [IMG] submitted by /u/Eufeek [link] [comments]