Party Chat Issue Since Last Update

Discus and support Party Chat Issue Since Last Update in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; My friends and I have all been having issues with connecting to party chat since last system update. Anyone know if this is being worked on for a fix... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Plastic Smile, Oct 19, 2019.

1. Party Chat Issue Since Last Update

My friends and I have all been having issues with connecting to party chat since last system update. Anyone know if this is being worked on for a fix or we just going to have to keep paying for a feature that doesn't work anymore?

:)

Plastic Smile, Oct 19, 2019
  2. {Parity} Win User

Try performing a hard reset EXACTLY like this. Hold the power button on the console for 8 seconds or until the power shuts down completely.
    Unplug the power cord from the back of the console for 5 minutes.
    Plug the power cord back in and restart the console.
  3. MOTORHEAD45102 Win User

Xbox one weird audio problem

OK this is old and some people may not have this issue but the problem I was having was due to party chat staying on even after exiting party chat but since a few software updates have been put out the party chat thing is not an issue anymore
  4. DeIightfully Win User

Party chat disconnecting since last preview update.

Yup same here they need to fix it asap
  5. fireX DrAgOn xM Win User

same problem when I'm into the game kicked me out!! Fix that Microsoft =_=!! every update should be better not broken..
  6. Mister Beep Win User

Hey there,

For assistance with issues related to the Xbox Insider program, please be sure to report the issue through the feedback app and navigate to our

Xbox Insider forums
    for further information and assistance.

Hope this helps!
Thema:

1. Party Chat Issue Since Last Update - Similar Threads - Party Chat Issue

2. disconnected from party chat - issue at both side ( OPEN NAT )

in XBoX on Consoles
    disconnected from party chat - issue at both side ( OPEN NAT ): myself and my friend have an OPEN NAT Type but keep getting that we are disconnected whilst in party chat. This has only happened for the last month and is getting annoying...
  3. disconnected from party chat - issue at both side ( OPEN NAT )

in XBoX Accessibility
    disconnected from party chat - issue at both side ( OPEN NAT ): myself and my friend have an OPEN NAT Type but keep getting that we are disconnected whilst in party chat. This has only happened for the last month and is getting annoying...
  4. Party/Game chat issues

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Party/Game chat issues: Hi, so whenever I try to switch to game chat I don't actually go to game chat. Instead it mutes everyone that's in my party. In order for me to be in game chat in any game I would have to leave...
  5. Party Chat Random Issues With One Friend

in XBoX on Consoles
    Party Chat Random Issues With One Friend: Before I post this I want to say Ive tried everything Xbox Support or any random site or person has ever suggested. Im a computer technician so I am tech savvy. Please dont respond with obvious...
  6. Xbox Live Party Chat Issues - Disconnecting

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox Live Party Chat Issues - Disconnecting: Everything has been perfectly fine until today. As of today however I've been experiencing constant party issues. Whenever I join a party, it would disconnect me after about a minute. I figured...
  7. Major xbox live party issue [0x89234020] "Your network settings are blocking party chat"

in XBoX on Consoles
    Major xbox live party issue [0x89234020] "Your network settings are blocking party chat": I'm having this issue with only one friend where when either of us hosts a party, the joining player gets the error message. In addition we are not able to play any games together (Have tried...
  8. Issues with party chat sound

in XboX Insiders
    Issues with party chat sound: There basically two issues that I have in the xbox party daily and for a long time: (1) party echo: I can hear the echo of my voice on my friends mics. I did some research and discovered that...
  9. To Chat in this party you must make changes to Network Issue

in XboX Insiders
    To Chat in this party you must make changes to Network Issue: Hey All, Im having an issue and I do not see anything about it on here. So Every time I join a friends part it tells me to chat you must make some changes to your network. The fix for this is...
  10. Sharing gold, party chat issue - known?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Sharing gold, party chat issue - known?: Hi Guys, Been on live in excess of 10 years now and been plain sailing, had my xbox one since pretty much release just purchased a one S for my son to use in his bedroom and have set it as my...