Party Chat Issue Since Last Update

Discus and support Party Chat Issue Since Last Update in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; My friends and I have all been having issues with connecting to party chat since last system update. Anyone know if this is being worked on for a fix... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Plastic Smile, Oct 19, 2019.

1. Party Chat Issue Since Last Update

My friends and I have all been having issues with connecting to party chat since last system update. Anyone know if this is being worked on for a fix or we just going to have to keep paying for a feature that doesn't work anymore?

:)

Plastic Smile, Oct 19, 2019
  2. {Parity} Win User

Try performing a hard reset EXACTLY like this. Hold the power button on the console for 8 seconds or until the power shuts down completely.
    Unplug the power cord from the back of the console for 5 minutes.
    Plug the power cord back in and restart the console.
  3. DeIightfully Win User

Party chat disconnecting since last preview update.

Yup same here they need to fix it asap
  4. fireX DrAgOn xM Win User

same problem when I'm into the game kicked me out!! Fix that Microsoft =_=!! every update should be better not broken..
  5. Mister Beep Win User

Hey there,

For assistance with issues related to the Xbox Insider program, please be sure to report the issue through the feedback app and navigate to our

Xbox Insider forums
    for further information and assistance.

Hope this helps!
  6. MOTORHEAD45102 Win User

Xbox one weird audio problem

OK this is old and some people may not have this issue but the problem I was having was due to party chat staying on even after exiting party chat but since a few software updates have been put out the party chat thing is not an issue anymore
Thema:

1. Party Chat Issue Since Last Update - Similar Threads - Party Chat Issue

2. Xbox Party issue, no voice chat working for others

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Party issue, no voice chat working for others: Trying to party with friends. First I can hear myself. My voice shows up on the overlay. I can join parties and people can hear me. I cannot hear them. Also, they have been in their own parties...
  3. Party Chat issues just shows connecting

in XboX Insiders
    Party Chat issues just shows connecting: Anyone else having issues regularly with Party chat. Half the time it will get stuck showing connecting and won’t connect to party chat. On OS version 10.0.19041.4704. Unsure with ring I’m in...
  4. XBOX PC Party Chat issue

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBOX PC Party Chat issue: I have two friends who are unable to join a party chat together. Scenario: Xbox Friend and myself (XBOX) will be playing a game, in party chat, and no problems (i can hear him, he can hear me)....
  5. PC/XBOX Party Chat Audio Issues

in XBoX on Windows
    PC/XBOX Party Chat Audio Issues: I have two friends who are unable to join a party chat together. Scenario: Xbox Friend and myself (XBOX) will be playing a game, in party chat, and no problems (i can hear him, he can hear...
  6. Party chat issue (i cant hear anyone but they can hear me)

in XboX Insiders
    Party chat issue (i cant hear anyone but they can hear me): Hello, can anyone help me with this issue. I can't hear anyone in the party chat but they all can hear me. How to fix this issue. I have been trying different controllers and headsets and also...
  7. issues communicating between PC & Xbox user using party chat

in XBoX on Windows
    issues communicating between PC & Xbox user using party chat: Hey everyone, hoping that somebody could help me with an issue that a buddy and I started experiencing today while playing Call of Duty. I am on XBOX while he plays on PC. We communicate through...
  8. Xbox Audio issue - game chat can not be heard while streaming. NOT party chat. Please fix!

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Audio issue - game chat can not be heard while streaming. NOT party chat. Please fix!: I have been streaming on twitch for about 3 months. I along with any other Xbox One streamer run into the issue of not being able to hear game chat through our streams. It is extremely...
  9. Having a hard time pinpointing the issue with games and party chat

in XBoX on Consoles
    Having a hard time pinpointing the issue with games and party chat: Im have a hard this week trying to fix the issue with my Xbox. I keep getting party drop 10 after i join or create one with the error code 0x80072EFD. For games i multiple problems, infinite...
  10. Issues with voice chat, text chat and party mode [XBOX LIVE]

in XBoX on Consoles
    Issues with voice chat, text chat and party mode [XBOX LIVE]: I´m having problems with my voice chat, text chat and party. I´m not able to speak or send any menssages to anyone. It appears "your privacy settings prevents you from chating with other people"....