Party Chat Issue

Discus and support Party Chat Issue in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Has anyone experience this and know how to fix this party chat issue? I am currently trying to connect to my friend's online party chat. We are able... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by BlueWolf71, Mar 21, 2020.

1. BlueWolf71
    BlueWolf71 Guest

Party Chat Issue

Has anyone experience this and know how to fix this party chat issue?

I am currently trying to connect to my friend's online party chat. We are able to connect but then not able to hear each other.Here is what we see, we are not muted as we can see each other's picture and the option for mute is not "Unmute", connection to
    the party chat is not the issue as we can connect. I have tried shutting down the xbox, unplugging it, waiting, then plugging it back in and still the issue is there. (3/20/2020)

:)

BlueWolf71, Mar 21, 2020
  2. JUICE 5150 Win User

The patch made things worse

Well me and my group continue to have multiple party chat issues and party invite issues (can't hear people in party chat can't join etc)
  3. Mister Quimby Win User

Issues with Party Chat

Hey LadyHawk!

That's great news! Glad to hear that the issue is sorted!
  4. LadyHawk-C76E61B3-39 Win User

Issues with Party Chat

It seems to have cleared up, so thank you :)
  5. LadyHawk-C76E61B3-39 Win User

Issues with Party Chat

Thanks, it's a bit late for me to try this tonight, but will report back in the morning with my results
  6. dalein-C0E89412-BAA7 Win User

PARTY CHAT ISSUES !!!

Same here.

chat opens then kicks me out saying a network issue. NAT type is open, tried wired or wireless with 2 different routers now. So must be the XB1 having the issue
Thema:

Party Chat Issue

1. Party Chat Issue - Similar Threads - Party Chat Issue

2. xbox app party chat issue

in XBoX on Windows
    xbox app party chat issue: my headset has started to create an echo for my friends and they can hear what I'm playing on my computer. (they can hear themselves talk and music I play over my headphones, not the other way...
  3. Xbox Console Companion - Cross-Platform Party Chat Issues

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Console Companion - Cross-Platform Party Chat Issues: For the past while I've been playing Fortnite and Rocket League cross-platform with my Xbox One friends. I play on PC Windows 10. It was actually really great because the Xbox Console Companion...
  4. Xbox Party Chat back to having issues again.

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Party Chat back to having issues again.: At first, after I received the update for the fix last night, everything was back to normal with the Party System. Now, one day later, it's back to the same problem; no Party Chat Overlay or...
  5. A strange party chat issue that I can't find any details on

in XBoX on Windows
    A strange party chat issue that I can't find any details on: I've been using the Xbox Console Companion App to communicate with my friends on Xbox since we play a lot of cross-play games. The app seemed to work flawlessly for, I don't know, maybe 8 months?...
  6. Party Chat Issues

in XBoX on Consoles
    Party Chat Issues: Im not able to make a party or send an invite without it saying there is a network issue. My NAT type is open. Ive restarted my console. Ive even hard restarted it. Any suggestions?...
  7. Party Chat Issues

in XBoX on Consoles
    Party Chat Issues: Hey guys, hope somebody can help. Every time I'm in a party chat with a group of friends, everything is fine until 1 friend joins. Once he joins, I can no longer hear what the party is saying and...
  8. Xbox Console Companion App: Party Chat issue. Constant Static Sound?

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Console Companion App: Party Chat issue. Constant Static Sound?: Whenever I try to get into a party with my friends on Xbox Console Companion, they tell me that they're hearing a constant "ear-rape" static sound from my end. They can still hear me talk, my mic...
  9. Xbox One Party Chat Issues

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One Party Chat Issues: Hello, I am in the xbox omega ring and I am experiencing an issue where I can't join or start a party. When I click the button "start a party", the button just grays out and no party is created....
  10. Party Chat Issue Fortnite

in XBoX on Consoles
    Party Chat Issue Fortnite: So all of a sudden I can hear my party but they cannot hear me talking. I have done every trick in the book and after anywhere from 10-30 minutes of trying everything from altering settings on my...