Party Chat Issues?

Discus and support Party Chat Issues? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Anyone experience any party chat problems still? Talking to my friends results in them cutting in and out, distorted sounding and then I can't hear... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Kaytana08, May 4, 2014.

1. Kaytana08
    Kaytana08 Guest

Party Chat Issues?

Anyone experience any party chat problems still? Talking to my friends results in them cutting in and out, distorted sounding and then I can't hear them at all. They experience it as well. Any suggestions in fixing this? I didn't experience this at first,
    but its so bad now that I end up getting on my Xbox 360 to talk to people in party chat, which sucks. We all have open NAT as well. Thanks in advance.

:)

Kaytana08, May 4, 2014
  2. MikeeP84
    MikeeP84 Guest
    Party Chat Issues

Go in party chat whilst its snapped. Make sure 'turn party chat on/off' is switched on.

MikeeP84, May 4, 2014
  3. openended
    openended Guest
    Party Chat Not Working

Hey all,

Just signed up as I got my xbox one today. Loving it so far.

However has anyone figured Party chat yet? I can start a party and join the chat, but no one else in that party can.

additionally if i join a party I'm unable to join the chat and get the message "Party chat cannot be started at this time"

Any Ideas?

its got me absolutely stumped

openended, May 4, 2014
  4. Party Chat Issues?

There's a known issue if you or any of your friends are taking part in the preview update.

Galactic Geek, May 4, 2014
  5. BobMcFly247 Win User

2 Problems - One Ethernet connection, the other Stereo Headset Adapter

Edit on item #2

It's not meant to be "party chat" but "chat". Whether ingame or party. But the buttons are not switching between game or party chat, but to control the balance between game sounds and voice chat.
  6. CMUchippewa Win User

Xbox One Mic or Controller Issue

By any chance are you trying to use it in party chat? With party chat, you need to go into it and physically turn on party chat for it to work. Hope this helps!
  7. Deathnad Win User

Party chat question

They each have their own party chats so you could be on a party chat on each of them but not in any combination of the two. So 360 party chat and/or x1 party chat but not 360 -> x1. Hopefully I am clear with how I said it.
  8. onyxishere Win User

Cannot hear anyone game or party chat

When you're in a party make sure your character is switched to party chat and not game chat. You can check this by highlighting your character in the party app and then press A to select the game or party chat options.
  9. ChainSmokingBob Win User

I wish there was more communication between team mates!

You dislike people being annoying, so you use Party Chat, which in turn kills the communication...

Party Chat in turn kills communication...

Party Chat kills communication...

________

Yeah, I'm not seeing the part where Party Chat didn't kill communication ; )
Thema:

Party Chat Issues?

1. Party Chat Issues? - Similar Threads - Party Chat Issues

2. Xbox Live Party Chat Issues - Disconnecting

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox Live Party Chat Issues - Disconnecting: Everything has been perfectly fine until today. As of today however I've been experiencing constant party issues. Whenever I join a party, it would disconnect me after about a minute. I figured...
  3. Major xbox live party issue [0x89234020] "Your network settings are blocking party chat"

in XBoX on Consoles
    Major xbox live party issue [0x89234020] "Your network settings are blocking party chat": I'm having this issue with only one friend where when either of us hosts a party, the joining player gets the error message. In addition we are not able to play any games together (Have tried...
  4. Issues with party chat sound

in XboX Insiders
    Issues with party chat sound: There basically two issues that I have in the xbox party daily and for a long time: (1) party echo: I can hear the echo of my voice on my friends mics. I did some research and discovered that...
  5. To Chat in this party you must make changes to Network Issue

in XboX Insiders
    To Chat in this party you must make changes to Network Issue: Hey All, Im having an issue and I do not see anything about it on here. So Every time I join a friends part it tells me to chat you must make some changes to your network. The fix for this is...
  6. Sharing gold, party chat issue - known?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Sharing gold, party chat issue - known?: Hi Guys, Been on live in excess of 10 years now and been plain sailing, had my xbox one since pretty much release just purchased a one S for my son to use in his bedroom and have set it as my...
  7. Xbox App Party Chat Connectivity Issues

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox App Party Chat Connectivity Issues: Problem: My friend and I use the Xbox Party Chat app on Windows 10 to talk while gaming on the Xbox One. He is a streamer and for some odd reason it is the only way he can have his setup...
  8. Is anyone else getting party chat issues this morning and where can you report suspected...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is anyone else getting party chat issues this morning and where can you report suspected...: So, two pronged question I guess... Me, my brother and another friend who lives in a different city some 200 miles away are all having party chat problems this morning on Xbox One - with each...
  9. several issues with party chat and messaging.

in XBoX on Consoles
    several issues with party chat and messaging.: I don't know where to begin, today I booted up a game of magic duels and my xbox didn't want to synchronize with the clould, then I started fifa, where I had the same problem, but I was able to...
  10. NAT is open yet I could not connect to party chat due to "Network setting issues"

in XBoX on Consoles
    NAT is open yet I could not connect to party chat due to "Network setting issues": I haven't had any issues in the past and my router settings have not changed. I always get open NAT showing in the xbox network settings i've tried different ports as well. Running out of...