Party Chat issues

Discus and support Party Chat issues in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Is anyone else having issues connecting to party chat with more than 2 people? And also is anyone have the problem where no one is appearing online on... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by JacobMoore9, Jun 30, 2020.

1. JacobMoore9
    JacobMoore9 Guest

Party Chat issues

Is anyone else having issues connecting to party chat with more than 2 people? And also is anyone have the problem where no one is appearing online on friends list?

:)

JacobMoore9, Jun 30, 2020
    1 person likes this.
  2. JUICE 5150 Win User

The patch made things worse

Well me and my group continue to have multiple party chat issues and party invite issues (can't hear people in party chat can't join etc)
  3. Mister Quimby Win User

Issues with Party Chat

Hey LadyHawk!

That's great news! Glad to hear that the issue is sorted!
  4. LadyHawk-C76E61B3-39 Win User

Issues with Party Chat

It seems to have cleared up, so thank you :)
  5. LadyHawk-C76E61B3-39 Win User

Issues with Party Chat

Thanks, it's a bit late for me to try this tonight, but will report back in the morning with my results
  6. dalein-C0E89412-BAA7 Win User

PARTY CHAT ISSUES !!!

Same here.

chat opens then kicks me out saying a network issue. NAT type is open, tried wired or wireless with 2 different routers now. So must be the XB1 having the issue
Thema:

Party Chat issues

1. Party Chat issues - Similar Threads - Party Chat issues

2. Issues with voice chat, text chat and party mode [XBOX LIVE]

in XBoX on Consoles
    Issues with voice chat, text chat and party mode [XBOX LIVE]: I´m having problems with my voice chat, text chat and party. I´m not able to speak or send any menssages to anyone. It appears "your privacy settings prevents you from chating with other people"....
  3. Help with an issue I’m experiencing with party chat

in XBoX on Consoles
    Help with an issue I’m experiencing with party chat: Hello, im an Australian using a ‘Telstra Smart Modem Gen 2’ Im having an issue i cant work out. my hardware: Xbox One X Console OS version: 10.0.0.19041.3331 (rs_xbox_release_2007.200604-0000)...
  4. Yo, Gamechat got messed up for me, but party chat works fine. Anyone has this issue? If not...

in XboX Insiders
    Yo, Gamechat got messed up for me, but party chat works fine. Anyone has this issue? If not...: Topic title submitted by /u/Realcoletrain [link] [comments]
  5. Issues with Profile, Party Chat, Store, Etc.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Issues with Profile, Party Chat, Store, Etc.: Recently my Xbox has been having some problems with most features outside of running games. I can't open the store, or my profile or even the Xbox assist app. None of the gamerpics for friends...
  6. Xbox Game bar Party chat issues

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Game bar Party chat issues: "We can't connect to Xbox Live right now - the service might be down". 0x8923103D The thing that really confuses me is that if you were to check. https://beta.support.xbox.com/xbox-live-status...
  7. Issues with cross platform party chat

in XBoX Accessibility
    Issues with cross platform party chat: Hi everyone, im having issues with party chat, everytime someone on pc joins the party via the companion app (im on xbox one) wondering if there is any real fix, its getting to a point where i...
  8. xbox app party chat issue

in XBoX on Windows
    xbox app party chat issue: my headset has started to create an echo for my friends and they can hear what I'm playing on my computer. (they can hear themselves talk and music I play over my headphones, not the other way...
  9. Party Chat Issue

in XBoX on Consoles
    Party Chat Issue: Has anyone experience this and know how to fix this party chat issue? I am currently trying to connect to my friend's online party chat. We are able to connect but then not able to hear each...
  10. Xbox Console Companion - Cross-Platform Party Chat Issues

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Console Companion - Cross-Platform Party Chat Issues: For the past while I've been playing Fortnite and Rocket League cross-platform with my Xbox One friends. I play on PC Windows 10. It was actually really great because the Xbox Console Companion...