party chat mic

Discus and support party chat mic in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hello. I need to know if there´s away to fix a problem that i have with the party chat sound... it is something like the echo that my friends hear... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Luis E Suarez, Aug 19, 2019.

1. party chat mic

Hello.

I need to know if there´s away to fix a problem that i have with the party chat sound... it is something like the echo that my friends hear when they talk,, but it also is with anything that i am listening to in any xbox app,, it can be a game or youtube, my
    friends can hear every sound that my console is making. even with the mic unplugged. i am using the Corsair HS50 headsets.

i dont know if im being clear but heres all i am doing:

i unplugged the mic from the headset, also im using the physical button to mute the mic (that its unplugged),, but even by doing those two things at the same time, the party chat detects that i am talking... all that my friend can hear is my game or the youtube
    video im watching in the xbox.

to "fix" this i had to mute myself in the party, so my friend doesn´t hear himself and my chame sounds, and, make another account to use it on the xbox app in my PC and get into the party chat so i can speak to him.

:)

Luis E Suarez, Aug 19, 2019
  2. Haunted Spider Win User

Kinect

I use Kinect as a mic for Ghosts but it has very big limitations. The Kinect in general has a setting that allows it to pick up your voice and use it as a mic if no mic is plugged in. This works on several games but not Ghosts. Ghosts does not recognize
    the Xbones mic and will not try to use it. So you can use the mic to chat, but only if you are in a party. You can host a party switch to game chat and nothing will happen, it will not recognize the mic. But if you stick with party chat in a gamemode that
    allows you to play with party chat, then you can chat with your party, but you will never be able to chat with the lobby using the Kinect in Ghosts, at least as of now and the current updates.

So there you have it, Use the Kinect for friends in a party, but no Kinect for game chat in ghosts. So looking forward to the adapter when it comes out for my headset.
  3. Tatakai no Kami Win User

Help. Mic shows "muted" in every game

it could also be that if you are in party Chat, but join a game lobby, your mic will show as muted because you are in a party. Some games will display the mic as muted when you are in XBL party chat.
  4. Strawberry Catz Win User

How can one afford 45 dollars of DLC, but not a mic?

i play with a mic.. in party chat lol. but even in party chat im not a talkative person.
  5. ShiFty DetoX Win User

Is there a setting to *not* use the PC mic/headphones for party chat?

hey how did you use your mic in xbox app party chat in the first place? i launched "start a party (beta)" and it shows my mic, but i can't talk or hear anyone in the party chat. and my mic is the default recording device
  6. afarber Win User

Mic Only Servers

I play SQDM with mic, but in party chat only with my buddy

(actually not "party chat", but there is a setting in Xbox for chatting with friends only)
Thema:

party chat mic

1. party chat mic - Similar Threads - party chat mic

2. Xbox cross-platform party chat mic buzzing

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox cross-platform party chat mic buzzing: I started playing some games with friends on Xbox while I'm on pc like gears of war 4 but recently my mic has started to have constant static in the background. This is in the party chat but...
  3. Screeching sound in party chat, game chat mic sounds crackly to others

in XBoX on Consoles
    Screeching sound in party chat, game chat mic sounds crackly to others: Hi, I've had various issues with my chat on my Xbox One S for a while. My party chat used to work perfectly - until one day an additional member joined the party, which caused some kind of...
  4. Mic works in Party Chat but not in Game Chat

in XBoX on Consoles
    Mic works in Party Chat but not in Game Chat: Whenever I get into a match on Rainbow Six Siege I'm unable to access game chat at all, I can't speak to them and they can't speak to me, and the mic symbols next to player names no longer appear....
  5. Xbox one party chat low mic volume and people can’t hear each other ?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one party chat low mic volume and people can’t hear each other ?: ever since i got this xbox and used a headset ive noticed that people say my mic is really low and they cant hear me . Even though i have a compatible headset and updated controller amd console my...
  6. Party chat and game chat, friend's mic wont echo, but mine always does

in XBoX on Consoles
    Party chat and game chat, friend's mic wont echo, but mine always does: So ever since i got a xbox one a few months ago, in party chat and game chat my mic always echos, but everyone else in the party does not have their mic echo. I am not sure if this is an issue...
  7. The Ever-persistent party chat mic echo

in XBoX on Consoles
    The Ever-persistent party chat mic echo: We’ve all experienced it. Someones mic echoing one or everyones comments non-stop. Now I know there are “proper” steps that can be attempted in terms of hardware, ie checking the wires, cleaning...
  8. Mic isn't picking up any game audio, but is fine in party chat.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Mic isn't picking up any game audio, but is fine in party chat.: So, I don't know why my mic/controller is doing this, but I recently bought a new controller and my mic isn't playing any game audio through it. I've connected it to other controllers and my mic...
  9. Optical Headphones - looking to attach a mic *only* for party chat

in XBoX on Consoles
    Optical Headphones - looking to attach a mic *only* for party chat: Hello, I have an xbox one x, and a really good set of optical sennheiser headphones. These are $400 headphones, and sound great with the xbox (and everything else). I prefer the headphones for...
  10. Mic will work in Party but not game chat

in XBoX on Consoles
    Mic will work in Party but not game chat: So, I haven’t played Xbox one in a while and I tried to hop on the fortnite trend. I went to play in battle royal where a MIC should work and it didn’t no one could hear me. I can hear them, so I...