Party Chat not connecting to Twitch

Discus and support Party Chat not connecting to Twitch in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I’ve recently started streaming directly from the Twitch app on my Xbox One S as well as my other friend. We always play in the same games using party... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by SmolBoiCthulu, Mar 5, 2021.

1. Party Chat not connecting to Twitch

I’ve recently started streaming directly from the Twitch app on my Xbox One S as well as my other friend. We always play in the same games using party chat, and for some reason, even if I’m the one to start the party and start streaming first, we can only hear the party chat through their stream, and not mine. The broadcasting notification only shows up once they start streaming, and not for me. We are all playing Xbox when this happens, so its nothing to do with cross-platform gaming. Also my voice goes through on their stream as well, so its nothing with my third-party access settings that i can think of. Has anyone dealt with this and been able to fix the problem? What can i do to fix the issue?

Thank you so much!

:)

SmolBoiCthulu, Mar 5, 2021
  2. Ŧuroĸħaŋ... Win User
  3. DeerBabies17 Win User

Party Chat won’t work for twitch app or streaming in general

Try using mixer instead of twitch. I know for a fact they support party chat and game chat.I believe twitch has stopped using party chat (correct me if im wrong).
  4. N7 Gh0stz Win User
  5. Linden AG Win User

Xbox One games quit to Xbox One Dashboard

Are you running anything in the background? I.E Twitch? Party Chat?
  6. b1a05c67-dcf0-44b6-9 Win User

Voices in clips? (Voix dans les captures vidéos ?)

Thanks for you answer!

It's a shame that we can't record with the party voice chat... Is there a way to record without using Twitch? Because I can't broadcast due to my bad connection :/
Thema:

Party Chat not connecting to Twitch

1. Party Chat not connecting to Twitch - Similar Threads - Party Chat connecting

2. Party Chat Connection Issues - 9/14/21

in XboX Insiders
    Party Chat Connection Issues - 9/14/21: For the last two days, I have had connectivity issues when attempting to join or create a party, never a problem previously. The console crashes to the Home screen in each case. Hard resets have...
  3. Party chat not working, keeps either kicking me out right away or says connecting

in XboX Insiders
    Party chat not working, keeps either kicking me out right away or says connecting: Xbox series x alpha skip ahead. Party chat just doesn't seem to work as of last night submitted by /u/milan99224201 [link] [comments]
  4. Party chat kick me out and won’t connect

in XBoX on Consoles
    Party chat kick me out and won’t connect: Why is it kicking me out of the party but won’t join If that makes any sense. d882c87e-8f99-4e9f-9953-220c693f9967
  5. Party chat not working constantly - either getting kicked or stuck on connecting.

in XboX Insiders
    Party chat not working constantly - either getting kicked or stuck on connecting.: Been having issues with party chat lately. I get kicked from the party without any warning, or I'm stuck on connecting. I've done all the connection tests and they've passed with flying colours,...
  6. Party chat not connecting

in XboX Networking Hardware
    Party chat not connecting: Party chat not connecting Hello there @KCKCraig, I hope everything is going well! Thank you for reaching Microsoft Xbox Forum support. I want you not to worry about the situation because I am...
  7. Party chat keep connecting then boots me

in XboX Insiders
    Party chat keep connecting then boots me: Okay so every time I join or make a party it just keeps connecting until it kicks me out. I've tried resetting, disconnecting, going offline, clearing mac, doing a different port. hell I even...
  8. Xbox app party chat won't connect

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox app party chat won't connect: I've litteraly tried everything. Both Xbox app and Xbox game bar try to connect to party or create party it says connecting and either says connecting forever or could not connect please try again...
  9. Xbox live party chat - poor connection

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox live party chat - poor connection: Since party chat switched to being hosted by Microsoft instead of on our consoles, the quality has been downright awful. I understand the need to switch to being hosted by Microsoft to keep users...
  10. Console Companion app not connecting to party chat

in XBoX on Windows
    Console Companion app not connecting to party chat: I just recently built a PC and now when I launch the console companion app I cant join parties. When I do try to join it just continues to say connecting. I can see the icon showing its picking up...