Party Chat Permanently Reduces Audio

Discus and support Party Chat Permanently Reduces Audio in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I used to notice the 80% reduction of other sounds (as I configured) when I would join and leave party chat. Now it seems once I join a party it... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by BuddyBoy4, May 4, 2020.

1. BuddyBoy4
    BuddyBoy4 Guest

I used to notice the 80% reduction of other sounds (as I configured) when I would join and leave party chat. Now it seems once I join a party it glitches and permanently reduces my game chat to where I can barely hear the game or even my TV without turning
    the volume well above normal levels. It appears joining the party is permanently reducing the other sounds and I have to hard reboot my Xbox One whenever it occurs.

:)

BuddyBoy4, May 4, 2020
  2. AngelObullets Win User

Hi there

I have heard of this before, sometimes you do need to tweek the audio settings when in party, You can do so by going to audio section in settings while in a party. Here is what looks on the console.

[​IMG]
  3. Phonevon Win User

I hear an echo in audio chat

I missed one thing: in addition to reducing game audio, I also reduced chat audio. Issue persists.
  4. Frathos Win User

Beeping sound on headset

Are you using the chat mixer to change the balance between party and game chat audio? That function makes a beep when you max out the mixer function to all game or all party chat audio.
  5. MXR Alpha Elite Win User

recording in party

To be able to record party chat audio you will need an Elgato or anything external capture card as that will capture any audio on your Xbox (Party, Game, All audio)
  6. FadingToJosh Win User

Companion App and Party Chat Audio - Mixer/Streamlabs OBS

The audio will come from the source. If your PC is the source of the party chat, it will be the source of where the audio is. You would need to either open the party chat on your console or get a headset that allows multiple inputs.
Thema:

1. Party Chat Permanently Reduces Audio - Similar Threads - Party Chat Permanently

2. Help? Xbox voice chat/party in Game Bar randomly makes me leave!

in XboX Insiders
    Help? Xbox voice chat/party in Game Bar randomly makes me leave!: I have an issue where I will join an Xbox party on my PC using one of the Xbox/Companion App but mainly game bar. I’ll be in the party just fine, but sometimes I’ll randomly leave and it won’t...
  3. Yo, Gamechat got messed up for me, but party chat works fine. Anyone has this issue? If not...

in XboX Insiders
    Yo, Gamechat got messed up for me, but party chat works fine. Anyone has this issue? If not...: Topic title submitted by /u/Realcoletrain [link] [comments]
  4. Xbox party chat on mobile app disconnects everyone

in XBoX on Mobile
    Xbox party chat on mobile app disconnects everyone: My friend doesnt have an xbox so i made him an account to speak to us on xbox while playing and every time he joins it disconnects the full party, is this because of the account or is it an issue...
  5. xbox party chat

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox party chat: microsoft shut down fortnite then hopefully xbox might be usable, none of my party chats are working and all my friends are offline, please help 496438fe-3342-458b-bce0-f47dfe803c9b
  6. Friends list and party chat

in XBoX on Consoles
    Friends list and party chat: It seems to be an on and off problem for months now where the friends list suddenly shows zero and everyone in your party shows offline and in neither game chat nor party chat can you hear...
  7. Xbox live party chat problem.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox live party chat problem.: So me and my 2 other friends were in a party, we were in it for like an hour. Then something strange happened, it randomly just cut off all mics. it didn't say connecting or we got kicked out, it...
  8. I would like to hear party chat and in game chat in clips and streams

in XboX Insiders
    I would like to hear party chat and in game chat in clips and streams: Please have series x clips or streams include in game voice chat as well as party chat, because what’s the point in not hearing everyone’s reaction to an awesome ace or trick shot in cod. It just...
  9. Xbox Party Chat Audio Mixing (Suggestion)

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox Party Chat Audio Mixing (Suggestion): I think that a proper party chat audio mixer should be implemented in a future update. I am aware of the “Chat Mixer” in the settings app, and whilst i think it functions well, there is one area...
  10. One friend in my list is permanently muted, in party, game chat, everywhere.

in XBoX on Consoles
    One friend in my list is permanently muted, in party, game chat, everywhere.: I have one friend in my list that is permanently muted to me. I can't hear him, but he can hear me. In party chat it shows the gray mute icon over his icon, and when I open the drop down menu...